10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerzeit View Post
    Holy shit you're back! Welcome back once again.
    Don't be surprised. He'll be gone in no time, he can't control his impulses.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Don't be surprised. He'll be gone in no time, he can't control his impulses.
    Maybe he's turned a new leaf. Maybe after 6+ times of being banned, he learned? Who knows lmfao.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Hopefully my glorious return will open up Vol'dun and Stormsong Valley today.
    I'll spare you:

Your return isn't glorious, it's a tired meme (this is the part where you take the bait and flame me)

Congratulations, you have been banned (again)! We hope you enjoyed your stay and we'd like to say: you're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Which is pretty much why they do it as well. Chances are alpha characters have some issues that would taint beta feedback, so they get wiped to avoid that.
    There is no strategy that says "wipe after alpha", they only wipe when there is a technical reason to do that (ie. they change something and don't want to write character migration scripts just for alpha).

Although at this point, I think they should wipe sometime during Alpha. Right now there is even the Legion Beta characters still on the realms - but inaccessible, because you get assigned a new Beta account for every testing period - just wasting space and blocking all the names.

glorious indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    I'll spare you:

Your return isn't glorious, it's a tired meme (this is the part where you take the bait and flame me)

Congratulations, you have been banned (again)! We hope you enjoyed your stay and we'd like to say: you're welcome!
    This is the part where you passively aggressively attack people who you think are below you of course. I honor you for keeping up the good fight while i was gone however.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the first time I've seen you return to this thread and not already be banned by the time I see your return post. Congrats!
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Has anyone else noticed a pattern of Blizzard just not announcing upcoming changes recently and just launch them out of the blue?

First was Allied Races.

Then Seething Shore just popped up.

And now cross realm mythic Antorus.

What’s with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Has anyone else noticed a pattern of Blizzard just not announcing upcoming changes recently and just launch them out of the blue?

First was Allied Races.

What’s with that?
    They did say how they want to make stuff happen spontaneously, where something could be different/added the next time you log in.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 days I give him. TWO
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post

First was Allied Races.

What’s with that?
    They know they can't stop datamining, so at this point they're just doing things that they can reliably test internally well... internally, so that it ends up being pleasant surprises to the fanbase.

That's part of the reason I think we can't trust Blizzard with statements like "The Vulpera are meant to be NPC only" or "Zandalari Druids won't have dinosaur animal forms", they've gotten strongly in the habit of half-truths or just flat out lying for the sake of surprising the playerbase.

It's a bad habit but it's not a bad one if their aim is to generate hype, it definitely worked for Allied Races getting dropped with no warning, and Zandalari animal forms turning up.
    Last edited by Veluren; 2018-03-20 at 08:55 PM.

I don't really care much about forum posting these days, i just want that alpha build today.

and gimme alpha pls blizz

Deleted
    This is the part where you passively aggressively attack people who you think are below you of course. I honor you for keeping up the good fight while i was gone however.
    Below me? No, but ironically you act high and mighty enough to fill in the blanks for me.

Looked down on because you can't even stay unbanned for a day on a video game forum? Yes, sue me.

No worries, continue taking the bait and we'll have you banned again by sunrise!

10+ Year Old Account
    haha hey guys let me derail this entire thread just to show how much i dislike somebody

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Think beta is in april.
    The expansion comes out in late September at the latest, so I would hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Below me? No, but ironically you act high and mighty enough to fill in the blanks for me.

Looked down on because you can't even stay unbanned for a day on a video game forum? Yes, sue me.

No worries, continue taking the bait and we'll have you banned again by sunrise!
    I do not think you're below me but you definitely are treating me as such, and will get yourself banned if you continue going offtopic.

Atleast this is better than furries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Think beta is in april.
    april or may for sure.

Come on everybody, we need a build - send Blizz your energy!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Come on everybody, we need a build - send Blizz your energy!!!!!!!!
    I am channeling all of the energy i had stored, for a build to be deployed.

I hope we get a new build today and it brings the rest of the druid forms for kultirans, as well as some possible allied races in Kultiras like vulpera and sethrak are for Zandalar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    I hope we get a new build today and it brings the rest of the druid forms for kultirans, as well as some possible allied races in Kultiras like vulpera and sethrak are for Zandalar.
    I really hope the Alliance ends up getting Sethrak as an allied race. It would be totally refreshing and interesting.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    I really hope the Alliance ends up getting Sethrak as an allied race. It would be totally refreshing and interesting.
    Just a genuine question, the Allied Races so far have been based off a skeleton of another race. What would Sethrak be based off of?