Quote Originally Posted by Thibble View Post
    I'm still not so sure about Gamescom. You don't call an event REVEAL CEREMONY to "reveal" stuff that has been widely known for weeks, even on PTR (7.3.)

Then again, keep in mind that Activision Blizzard (yep, not just Blizzard) is not only WoW. Theres something cooking in the Diablo IP too. Im still praying for ANY sort of announcement during Gamescom.
    The reveal ceremony has nothing to do with WoW. It's not 7.3, it's a new Overwatch short. They outright say it in the page about Gamescom.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I am totally okay with a blizzcon announcement, i am just worried if we DON'T have a 7.4 we're gonna have a fucking long ass drought.
    That's my concern. Legion was really content dense in the first year but I'm worried we're gonna stare down another year of Antorus. Which is exactly what nobody said they wanted.

No need for another raid, lord knows I don't even LFR anymore, just more world quests and a 5-man in like spring would tie me over.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    You'll defend blizzard to your dying breath too. You can't even admit this is shit.
    ofc I can. I hated them for wod but legion is a very good xpac. but go on hate me for not being on your delusional side of reality.
    WOW 7.3 AT GAMESCOM SUCH HYPE XDXDXD
    sarcasm doesnt work for you.....

I'm still not so sure about Gamescom. You don't call an event REVEAL CEREMONY to "reveal" stuff that has been widely known for weeks, even on PTR (7.3.)

Then again, keep in mind that Activision Blizzard (yep, not just Blizzard) is not only WoW. Theres something cooking in the Diablo IP too. Im still praying for ANY sort of announcement during Gamescom.
    Activision has it's own gamescom thing going on.

https://blog.activision.com/t5/Call-.../ba-p/10355035

Deleted
    Also hard facts aren't written laws so i guess they aren't true by your assbackward logic.
    you have linked the past NOT facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    ofc I can. I hated them for wod but legion is a very good xpac. but go on hate me for not being on your delusional side of reality.
    sarcasm doesnt work for you.....
    Dude i am actually feeling for you right now.

Why are you doing this to yourself.

7.3 won't have much to share at gamescom that we don't already know excluding 7.3.5.

Stop pretending i didn't link you facts, and stop pretending it has to be blizzard law to be true.

you have linked the past NOT facts.
    Evolution is a lie by your logic.

Deleted
    You're typical gamer doesnt look at mmoc/wh/ptr so calling it widely known is kinda nonsense.

Just because they did something doesnt mean they will do it again, it was tradition to have 3 raids, wod broke it, on the other hand legion has more. Nothing is 100% set in stone.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

You're typical gamer doesnt look at mmoc/wh/ptr so calling it widely known is kinda nonsense.
    Your typical gamer/wow player won't even watch gamescom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesFolk View Post
    What new would they tell us about it? This content is on the PTR a month already. I know about the bosses of the last raid, we know the schedule of the opening of the content after the release of the patch. Oh, see we make a new texture for a Prairie Dog! YAY!
    fixed the error in your thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Yeah, In the same way that Metzan could find a way to get my hyped over nothing, these days the devs find a way to try to talk up the most mundane things.

I'm not sure if it's a change in rhetoric or a change in energy.
    I mean it's the same as usual lol. Talking much about nonsense, talking very little about important things.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

What did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Just because they did something doesnt mean they will do it again, it was tradition to have 3 raids, wod broke it, on the other hand legion has more. Nothing is 100% set in stone.
    The point being this guy is trying to say it isn't likely because there is a chance they won't do it, that is utter bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    What did I miss?
    Really uninformed people

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    We know WHY WoD had less raids. They wanted to do yearly expansions which hardly anybody wanted.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Bjoramier your life looks very boring.
    You should probably go out more

The point being this guy is trying to say it isn't likely because there is a chance they won't do it, that is utter bullshit.
    Neither he nor you know what will happen. You both need time out.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I think you are right actually. But they kind of "revealed" big parts of 7.3. by putting it on PTR, so its not totally out of the blue like a new expansion would be. But I agree that most players dont care about PTR and only play live. So stuff would be new... meh

Deleted
    thanks for proving you and logic ain't friends....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    What did I miss?
    gamescom preview.

and people bitching that there was no even a mention of 8.0

so, the expected stuff.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss the old days of Taylor Swift gifs, shaggy parrots and an occasional fake login screen. This is just senseless bickering at this point.