7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    The thing is: iLvl 1000? That's not that far away. Maybe just a random number. Maybe a hint.
    Maybe because thats the highest a legendary will go in legion, so they dont need to downscale them.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I don't think we learned who was behind the attacks? I finished the whole thing but I didn't get any answers.
    Lots of theories. We know for sure the person is not a dragon. My guess is the PC.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Lots of theories. We know for sure the person is not a dragon. My guess is the PC.
    Oh, just imagine that in order to preserve the timeways we need to organize attacks on Chromie that we know will be stopped - by us from the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suspect it's a Infinite Dragonflight person being involved. Can't be Chromie turned bad because she'd be offing herself.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    What is your guys point on a Level Squish? Instead of going to 120, we get squished down to 60 again, with a another itemsquish with more reasonable itemlevels. It is pretty weird to have Itemlevels up to 1000 :S

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    The thing is: iLvl 1000? That's not that far away. Maybe just a random number. Maybe a hint.
    I think we will somehow reach 1000 iLvl in Legion. Maybe we will have gear upgrades again, maybe they will go nuts and remove limit on equipped legendary (I can see it happen in last patch 2 months before 8.0 pre-patch, it would be amazing).

If not now, we won't reach 1000 iLvl soon, because with next squish they will also normalize item level numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    If not now, we won't reach 1000 iLvl soon, because with next squish they will also normalize item level numbers.
    Legendaries will be iL 1000 in 7.3.5.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I was thinking more about average item level. It will be still impossible in 7.3.5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    It thought only the new ring will be iLvl 1000.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I was thinking more about average item level. It will be still impossible in 7.3.5.
    Even mythic raid won't be ilvl 1000. You'd need some serious TF gear to get there, and I think they said there would be a cap on TF ilvl....so ilvl 1000 won't happen until next xpac. Artifact and legendary items not withstanding

darque

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    We have clear pattern now. 7.3.5 will have another legendary upgrade quest (I think they even confirmed that, but we don't need confirmation), it will be available with Antorus launch (probably week after 7.3.5).

Quote Originally Posted by darque56 View Post
    Even mythic raid won't be ilvl 1000. You'd need some serious TF gear to get there, and I think they said there would be a cap on TF ilvl....so ilvl 1000 won't happen until next xpac. Artifact and legendary items not withstanding

darque
    Right now cap is 955, so it will be 985 with 7.3.5. So something around 990 will be maximum for average item level. But we likely will have more patches with gear upgrades or higher titanforge (even abandoned WoD had 6.2.3), so I think it will be possible near the end.

All legendaries will be there once new raid opens. 30 ilvl jump like previously: 910 -> 940 -> 970 -> 1000.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuj View Post
    What is your guys point on a Level Squish? Instead of going to 120, we get squished down to 60 again, with a another itemsquish with more reasonable itemlevels. It is pretty weird to have Itemlevels up to 1000 :S
    I wouldn't mind it. Although they could do another item squish without a character level squish.

One trick that Blizzard perhaps missed was using the character titles as new Class names. They already have titles for the Classes in Legion anyway. Maybe when a Death knight hit level 101, he'd be called a level 1 Deathlord instead. So going into Expansion 7, we'd be level 10 Deathlords and Archmages and Archdruids and the rest of it instead of level 110 Death knights and Mages and Druids.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    I wouldn't mind it. Although they could do another item squish without a character level squish.

One trick that Blizzard perhaps missed was using the character titles as new Class names. They already have titles for the Classes in Legion anyway. Maybe when a Death knight hit level 101, he'd be called a level 1 Deathlord instead. So going into Expansion 7, we'd be level 10 Deathlords and Archmages and Archdruids and the rest of it instead of level 110 Death knights and Mages and Druids.
    I would be for that, like honor prestige but for classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's everyone's fascination with numbers?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather be called my class instead of upgraded ones. It's fine for titles but not actual changes to the name of the class.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    What's everyone's fascination with numbers?
    For me it's mostly clutter, seeing long number on the screens means I pay less attention to them (for example if somebody was to ask me if 3mil was a big crit for one of my moves I wouldn't know, while 3yrs ago when I played 3.3.5 before switching to retail I memorized most of my crits.) Addons would use slightly less resources to calculate (damage meters mostly). And for me personally its just that it looks nicer when the numbers are under 100k for HP and DPS.

As for LvL/iLvL i dont mid those numbers where they are now/will be in the next few expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    For me it's mostly clutter, seeing long number on the screens means I pay less attention to them (for example if somebody was to ask me if 3mil was a big crit for one of my moves I wouldn't know, while 3yrs ago when I played 3.3.5 before switching to retail I memorized most of my crits.) Addons would use slightly less resources to calculate (damage meters mostly). And for me personally its just that it looks nicer when the numbers are under 100k for HP and DPS.

As for LvL/iLvL i dont mid those numbers where they are now/will be in the next few expansions.
    I agree, bigger numbers aren't memorable. You 'can't' remember numbers like 1230124. Heck, I remember when I first hit 2k with deep freeze on my mage alt while lvling lmao

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

I really hope this itemlevel madness stops. ILVL 1000 in Legion and then cut it back to starting at 100 in the next expansion which 200 being the maximum. In Legion we went from ~ 700 - 1000 - 300 itemlevels in just one expansion - this is hilarious, dumb and nonsense at the same time. Blizzard really needs to fix their numbers (skills already doing 10 million crits or more). We need a very harsh and very consequent prune this time that lasts longer than 2 years. I just wish we would go back to TBC numbers and stay there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    I agree, bigger numbers aren't memorable. You 'can't' remember numbers like 1230124. Heck, I remember when I first hit 2k with deep freeze on my mage alt while lvling lmao
    Exactly. I remember my Soulfire oneshotting people in Vanilla with 4.5k crits. I remember dealing ~ 2k DPS in TBC. That was still reasonable. Now we deal 1-2 million DPS and the highest crit is not 4.5k anymore but 5kk, 7kk, 10kk. It's just insane.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Ion said something about Item levels and the big numbers on gamescom (interviews)
    [/URL]