Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    "She saw herself kneeling before the one who slumbers beneath Azeroth's waves. She saw herself killing it and taking its place, leaving a throng of horrors to consume every nation."

One of the visions of Shadow Alleria had in the audio drama. While it seems like this was just one of many possible futures (or simply a false vision), it's still an interesting affirmation of N'Zoth. I think this fate might befall her sister, Sylvanas.
    Sylvanas is not a villain, apply directly to the forehead.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    She's the biggest villain in WoW at the moment. No way will they pull another Illidan and make her the tragic hero being offered redemption.

She's evil, sinister, selfish. Everything she does, she does for her own self-preservation. Avoiding the eternal damnation which befell Arthas is her primary objective in existence. In desperation, with her Val'kyr slowly vanishing one after another, she has reached out and struck a deal with darker powers.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's the biggest villain in WoW at the moment. No way will they pull another Illidan and make her the tragic hero being offered redemption.

She's evil, sinister, selfish. Everything she does, she does for her own self-preservation. Avoiding the eternal damnation which befell Arthas is her primary objective in existence. In desperation, with her Val'kyr slowly vanishing one after another, she has reached out and struck a deal with darker powers.
    You don't know what you are arguing with.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Good luck arguing with theramore mate

Deleted
    i stand by may argument that sylvanas should have been mop's villain, it would have made a lot more sense than doing a sudden 180 on garrosh and his nazi horde

Quote Originally Posted by desdelian View Post
    i stand by may argument that sylvanas should have been mop's villain, it would have made a lot more sense than doing a sudden 180 on garrosh and his nazi horde
    Yeah but sylvanas has a neckbeard army

Deleted
    to be fair, blizzard being incredibly inconsistent with the portrayal of most of their characters isn't helping the situation either.

at a certain point sylvanas is going to reach an illidan phase, if she hasn't already i.e no matter what blizzard does with him in legion, it won't make amends for the absolute shit show we got in TBC. band-aid writing is not that far away from bad writing

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Nor was Garrosh. Until he was.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

I still think this guy might be legitimate.
    How much % do you believe in this leak?
    Because that would be even better than Legion by some miles.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I agree.

I disagree with your "disagree". :-)

But seriously, here's why I also think H and A are better gone:

1. People should play together regardless of what faction they are in. This is a big thing. It used to be that it was counterbalanced by the importance of selecting the right faction with the idea that you will select the faction thoughtfully and play it thoughtfully with the faction rivalry having meaning on your realm, but all that went straight out the window the moment realms opened to the outside world. Realms opened to the outside world many years ago and any former meaning of the faction choice has been lost since then. The counterbalance is no longer there, faction restrictions are just a detriment, nothing more.

2. I want to be able to play H. Then I want to be able to switch to A. On the same char. Yes, I want that. I also don't want to have to have alts. The vast majority of alts are created (a) to experience different gameplay = most commonly a new role out of healer / tank / ranged / melee, (b) to circumvent the limit on the number of professions, (c) to get a FOTM for PVP / PVE, or to get access to things intentionally restricted to a class - like legendary glaives, etc, etc, etc. Of these, (a) is legit, (c) much less so, but (b) specifically has to die in a fire. It is stupid to have to create an alt to get access to a new profession. If I have enchanting and tailoring and want to also have jewelcrafting, let me, this is more money for you because I am going to stay subbed for longer because I got sizeable new gameplay from getting old recipes, and it is good for me as a completionist. It's exactly the same with factions - if I want to do quests for H and then do quests for A, let me. You are losing nothing at all and I get the gameplay I want from creating a super-char that did it all. Limit the switches to once per month, done.

3. Moreover, expanding from 2, it is stupid to have two factions. No, really, it is stupid and limiting. The dream of the big rivalry between the two big factions is false, sorry. The rivalry does not exist. PVP guys look at the racials and go to one of the factions, this only gets more of a no-brainer every season. Same for PVE guys. Nobody in the competitions is proud of being H or A, nobody at all. Today I am H, tomorrow I am A. Because A has it better tomorrow and H has it better today. And people who don't compete have no venue to be proud in - there is nothing in the game for the faction rivalry. There are no realm communities. Rated PVP have sides recolored at will. Unrated PVP have personal recoloring hacks to make queues happier, etc. Again, the dream of the big rivalry between the two big factions is false, there is no rivalry anywhere, and there wasn't for years. So, why have just two factions then? It is *much* better to have multiple factions from the lore point of view and from the gameplay point of view. There is a lot of gameplay in associating yourself with a particular faction and gaining access to some things and losing access to some other things, plus being able to prop up your faction in some competitions - even a count of dailies completed would work. Yes, this takes effort to design in an interesting way, everything takes effort, but the canvas is richer.

A and H are a useless relic of the past.
    Never thought that i would agree 100% with something that you post, but man, this is exactly what i think about Factions.(You know, you and some guys sometimes goes to deep in "Arguments War" with personal attacks DLC included)

Deleted
    She's the biggest villain in WoW at the moment.
    The new Lick King, Jaina, that silly Wolfman and every else member of the alliane want to have a word with you. Hell the alliance is so stupid and evil that they dont even realise when they are infiltrated (Ony, SI7)...
    And ofc will Sylvanas get a redemption after all it was Arthas who made her what she is today....
    She's evil, sinister, selfish.
    On the contrary - she does everything for her people the forsaken.
    ....<some more Sylvanas hate bullshit>
    we get it you hate Sylvanas....
    Last edited by mmoc25fb373f9a; 2017-09-21 at 08:53 PM.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon ANX View Post
    How much % do you believe in this leak?
    Because that would be even better than Legion by some miles.
    His "leak" seems to tie in 100% with this "leak" - https://imgur.com/UBo9VFb

Not sure if that makes it more or less credible.

Never thought that i would agree 100% with something that you post, but man, this is exactly what i think about Factions.(You know, you and some guys sometimes goes to deep in "Arguments War" with personal attacks DLC included)
    Blizzard have had people who wanted to get rid of Factions literally since the game launched, but I feel like, if they were planning to do that, they'd have started the run-up to it well into this expansion, with Horde and Alliance coming together very clearly to fight the Legion, rather than both Horde and Alliance basically being pretty background things after the initial story (where they fight).

So I don't think this will be the expansion that ends them, if they ever do end. I guess we might see a sort of endgame-only crossplay deal, where we join some awesome Old God-killin' organisation and accept some sort of token that lets us communicate with other members, and this might be required for access to Heroic+ Dungeons and all Raids, so we could group across the divide. But equally they might save this as the main feature for another expansion. Plus if you think Chinese Riddler and Imgur dude are credible, then it's definitely not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post

Besides the fact it is painfully obviously fake, the creator of it confirmed it was fake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    The new Lick King, Jaina, that silly Wolfman and every else member of the alliane want to have a word with you. Hell the alliance is so stupid and evil that they dont even realise when they are infiltrated (Ony, SI7)...
    And ofc will Sylvanas get a redemption after all it was Arthas who made her what she is today....
    Jaina is obviously the one to save us all. We drove her away, but she will take us in when our time of need comes. As our fleets sink and our shores burn, the armada of Kul Tiras will provide shelter and enable us to seek our vengeance on Sylvanas' hordes of Faceless Ones.

On the contrary - she does everything for her people the forsaken.
    The Forsaken are a reflection of her. When she helped them, she helped herself. She made herself less lonely.

we get it you hate Sylvanas....
    I don't hate her. I kinda liked her back in WC3 and vanilla. But she's obviously super evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Besides the fact it is painfully obviously fake, the creator of it confirmed it was fake.
    Also they don't even close to 100% Match up. That leak mentions 3 zones and a (Admittedly) Neat Hakarr Subplot. The Chinese Leak mentions double the zones and Zandalar itself.

Edit: Something I noticed about the Chinese one, there seems to be new zones for each continent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Yeah but Jaina has a neckbeard army
    Fixed. There are just as many Jaina fanbois. Sylvanus is the only horde character left with lore, like at all. Stop shoehorning her into villain because she's chaotic good. She's "selfish" for wanting to save her own people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tezra1520 View Post
    Fixed. There are just as many Jaina fanbois. Sylvanus is the only horde character left with lore, like at all. Stop shoehorning her into villain because she's chaotic good. She's "selfish" for wanting to save her own people?
    Erm no, people hate Jaina way more then like her. There's fans to be sure but Sylvanas has more fans(By this forum anyways)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post

Blizzard have had people who wanted to get rid of Factions literally since the game launched, but I feel like, if they were planning to do that, they'd have started the run-up to it well into this expansion, with Horde and Alliance coming together very clearly to fight the Legion, rather than both Horde and Alliance basically being pretty background things after the initial story (where they fight).

So I don't think this will be the expansion that ends them, if they ever do end. I guess we might see a sort of endgame-only crossplay deal, where we join some awesome Old God-killin' organisation and accept some sort of token that lets us communicate with other members, and this might be required for access to Heroic+ Dungeons and all Raids, so we could group across the divide. But equally they might save this as the main feature for another expansion. Plus if you think Chinese Riddler and Imgur dude are credible, then it's definitely not happening.

Having factions is fine. All they need to do is allow all races to go neutral. We represent a few dozen people in the lore, so it makes no sense that every human player character would hate the Horde, or every Tauren would hate the Alliance. Just look at all the NPC factions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Also they don't even close to 100% Match up. That leak mentions 3 zones and a (Admittedly) Neat Hakarr Subplot. The Chinese Leak mentions double the zones and Zandalar itself.

Edit: Something I noticed about the Chinese one, there seems to be new zones for each continent.
    The chinese leak is the "cluemancer" thread or this chinese leak was not posted here?

The chinese leak is the "cluemancer" thread or this chinese leak was not posted here?
    Cluemancer

7+ Year Old Account
    personally id like to see the sunken city of nyalotha or whatever. Huge lovecraft fan and id be exstatic to see the black empire expansion come to pass. that would be amazing for me at least.

as for the clue mancer leak its hard to say if it is accurate or not. the last correct leak was not nearly as detailed and was passed over as i recall. no one even noticed it let alone took it seriously as it wasnt much more than an outline.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”