10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    That's evidence of better customization not sub races with all the bells people have been going on about

I have a post about 10 pages back ish explaining why there are very few sub races that would make sense without having to stretch the lore or make corner cases for
    This thread is big, Not gonna go back 10 pages.

Again dosent prove me wrong you can't just say wrong and call some one stupid and ergo making you self right you sound like trump having a fit at some liberals - u need proof

Don't bring fucking politics into this you sad person.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    \o/ Me too, super hyped. I feel like it's been a long time since I've been this hyped for a Blizzcon.
    Same! I'm still hesitating about getting the virtual ticket or not as Blizzcon is exactly during the end of my pre-exams studying time-period, but it wouldn't feel right to stop just at the introduction panel haha! But at the same time, all the info is available on the website super quickly, so I don't knooooow...

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    According to them this isn't evidence because "reasons".
    This isn't evidence because "We’re going to continue to work on it" is about "selling the fantasy of the races in the game" and "make it happen" was said to get "yeah!!! woohoo!" from live audience. If you have never been to live events, it's always like that.

Again dosent prove me wrong you can't just say wrong and call some one stupid and ergo making you self right you sound like trump having a fit at some liberals - u need proof
    We provided proof they are working on subraces and want to make it happen, and proof of an existing subrace with customization in forms never seen before in NPCs.

So you're saying he lied to not embarrass himself infront of people? lol
    He didn't lie. He exaggerated. This is normal.

Go back to gen ot, you'll have some fun there in the circle jerks.

We don't take to kindly to idiotic statements in these parts, have a good day sir.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    He didn't lie. He exaggerated. This is normal.
    can't disagree tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Same! I'm still hesitating about getting the virtual ticket or not as Blizzcon is exactly during the end of my pre-exams studying time-period, but it wouldn't feel right to stop just at the introduction panel haha! But at the same time, all the info is available on the website super quickly, so I don't knooooow...
    There's a certain fun and excitement that comes with actually seeing the panels and whatnot that you can't get from reading the info. It's like watching a movie, VS reading the synopsis/summary. I always enjoy the VT whenever I get it. Worth it for me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I love when people try to make others sound uneducated or stupid, and end up losing at their own game. Drop it "tripconn", you're a troll and we're not gonna take the bait any longer.

Back to the subject, I had completely forgotten about that interview with Chris Robinson, that's a solid case to me. I can't wait until Blizzcon, it's gonna be HUGE for WoW this year!
    Ad hominem fallacy. Cos your losing

There's a certain feeling that comes with actually seeing the panels and whatnot that you can't get from reading the info. It's like watching a movie, VS reading the synopsis/summary. I always enjoy the VT whenever I get it. Worth it for me!
    This tbh.

i have the money to spend, plus 2 mounts and live coverage, can't really complain.

- - - Updated - - -

Ad hominem fallacy. Cos your losing
    I can tell by your post count you haven't encountered marlamin or myself before, let me make it simple.

We care a lot about some shit, we will never accept defeat (especially me) in most arguments.

You're literally getting NOWHERE by arguing about shit that literally doesn't exist yet.

This isn't evidence because "We’re going to continue to work on it" is about "selling the fantasy of the races in the game" and "make it happen" was said to get "yeah!!! woohoo!" from live audience. If you have never been to live events, it's always like that.
    "We really love the idea. We’re going to continue to work on it and make it happen." You can't skip core sentences. They love the idea of subraces, and are working on them. Whether or not they actually happen is up in the air. But that statement is more than enough for people to call it evidence that subraces are in the works(again, even if they don't make it live).

Edit: If yall don't want to speculate on subraces, then don't. This isn't a thread to argue that topic, we're here to speculate on every ounce of content that has a possibility of coming. If you can't accept that type of speculation(which has existed in every pre-expansion hype thread ever), then this thread isn't for you.

Regarding the subraces, let me ask those of you who keep bringing them up:

New models and no new gameplay? Just for looks? Just an extension of a barber shop then? This is doable, but it is such an utterly minor thing, I don't understand why would anyone waste time talking about it so much.
    Just for looks. Buts look aren't everything.

Think about Dwarves in any fantasy setting. Mechanical/industrial smithies that live underground/in a mountain. I love Dwarves to death, but it's been done a hundred times. Now look at Wildhammer Dwarves. They live outside. They are tribal. They have a special bond with gryphons. These are so unlike your typical Dwarf that this take is unique in fantasy.

The fact they introduced Dwarf Shaman to the Alliance but only Ironforge Dwarves player characters was actually a mistake. Every Dwarf Shaman trainer is Wildhammer, but not the players? Subraces will fix this. I honestly want a "just for looks" solution, but anything to allow us to play Wildhammer Shaman pays greater homage to one of the most unique contributions Blizzard has made to fantasy: the naturalist Dwarf.

There's a certain fun and excitement that comes with actually seeing the panels and whatnot that you can't get from reading the info. It's like watching a movie, VS reading the synopsis/summary. I always enjoy the VT whenever I get it. Worth it for me!
    This tbh.

i have the money to spend, plus 2 mounts and live coverage, can't really complain.
    Yeah it's true that it's quite a complete experience watching the panels haha, I'll probably go for it! Those mounts are really cool btw (especially the Horde one). Do you guys remember when the "real" leaks happened last time? Around a week before reveal right?

Deleted
    Go back to gen ot, you'll have some fun there in the circle jerks.

We don't take to kindly to idiotic statements in these parts, have a good day sir.

- - - Updated - - -

can't disagree tbh
    The guy refuting arguments by just shouting wrong and sticking his fingers in his ears is say he dosent take kindly to ideots, that's funny also I write for a right wing blog so I'm far from liberal but I'm also not gonna defend an illiterate yanky populist president

I'm tired of scrolling pages of this thread in search of leaked information among oceans of flood. Someone call MODERATOR. ROFL.

The guy refuting arguments by just shouting wrong and sticking his fingers in his ears is say he dosent take kindly to ideots, that's funny also I write for a right wing blog so I'm far from liberal but I'm also not gonna defend an illiterate yanky populist president
    I am wondering how else you can make yourself look even more stupid at this point.

the mods are going to ban you if you don't stop bringing politics into this thread.

The guy refuting arguments by just shouting wrong and sticking his fingers in his ears
    How ironic of you to say that, since you're doing the same

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    I'm tired of scrolling pages of this thread in search of leaked information among oceans of flood. Someone call MODERATOR. ROFL.
    And how would mod know which leak is real and which just troll attempt?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    This tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

I can tell by your post count you haven't encountered marlamin or myself before, let me make it simple.

We care a lot about some shit, we will never accept defeat (especially me) in most arguments.

You're literally getting NOWHERE by arguing about shit that literally doesn't exist yet.
    I'm enjoying my self laughing at you that enough for me also stubbornness in you beliefs and ideals is a sign of stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    its 4 people that just endlessly type nonsense.

I'm enjoying my self laughing at you that enough for me also stubbornness in you beliefs and ideals is a sign of stupidity
    A sign of stupidity is the fact you think your opinion is factual.

Good job bringing in some gen ot cancer into one of the best threads on this site though.

"We really love the idea. We’re going to continue to work on it and make it happen." You can't skip core sentences. They love the idea of subraces, and are working on them. Whether or not they actually happen is up in the air. But that statement is more than enough for people to call it evidence that subraces are in the works(again, even if they don't make it live).
    I don't know how many times I have to say that "We’re going to continue to work on it" is about "selling the fantasy of the races in the game" and "we're going to ... make it happen" is a product of saying things to the live audience. Seriously, if you are ever in an exhibit against a big body of people using your product, taking questions and suggestions from them, and are important enough to maybe be making promises, you are going to see yourself promise something as well. It is contagious. In the evening in your hotel room you will first kick yourself for ending up exaggerating and overpromising and thank yourself for not promising even more.