Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    those Q&A is always the same shit about gameplay they already talk many times and people still ask about

and any questiona bout lore its just poor or none at all
    I just hope they drop hints of changes planed for classes/specs for next expansion. Nothing big, but something like "we didn't like how this worked out" or "we want to explore more of this side of the spec" or "there were many requests for this change and we are considering it".

They won't reveal any expansion feature in those interviews, that's for sure. The best we can hope for is some tease.
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2017-10-03 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    One thing that makes speculating on their mindset difficult in regards to how much they’ll show off and why, is we are trying to guess what those completely ignorant of data mined content think.

Eg, we here all know Sargeras is going to get captured and stab in some manner Azeroth causing a giant wound in Silithus. And we are trying to guess what the rest of WoW’s playerbase is thinking. Hard to truly put yourself in their shoes.

- - - Updated - - -

Im not quite familiar with Undermine or Goblin lore, is Undermine the capital of Kezan? Or is Kezan for all intents and purposes already Horde territory since that’s where the Horde Goblins come from?
    Kezan is an island that has a port city on it, Bilgewater Port, controlled by the Bilgewater Cartel. The survivors of the Port, who left the island when it erupted, are who the Horde Goblins are.

Undermine is a much, much larger city that is deep under Kezan, and it is the Goblin home city. It's run by multiple cartels, including the Bilgewater, but also the Steamwheedle, the Venture Company, etc. It is inherently neutral, because it's a huge trade hub and the cartels and factions of Goblins that live there have all sorts of associations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Class Development Q&A.

Q: "Are you going to do anything to address Shaman defensives or lack thereof? All we have is Astral Shift?"

A: "Well Shaman have access to Astral Shift as a talent plus many(?) more. They can also heal themselves".

^Legit that was the answer.

Probably too much to hope for real questions and real answers.
    Also: remember the time they straight up told us Rogues that we were stupid because we didn't understand how the new combo points system worked in WoD beta? Even though we fully understood and it was just a shit system?

those Q&A is always the same shit about gameplay they already talk many times and people still ask about

and any questiona bout lore its just poor or none at all
    Not really my point, was mostly saying there doesn't seem to be much but flaming for now, likely until new information is divulged.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Also: remember the time they straight up told us Rogues that we were stupid because we didn't understand how the new combo points system worked in WoD beta? Even though we fully understood and it was just a shit system?
    Can't forget the "we don't want you playing demonology" xD

Quote Originally Posted by ralilioth View Post
    you don't even need help Bjoramier, he already dug his own grave
    Well, if you followed the argument you would see why you are wrong.

He boldly stated "Death knight is a guaranteed class if they ever became a race."

to which i replied with a reasonable fact from Blizzards own actions that "Guaranteed" is a far fetched argument.

he then continued to talk about lore. which is not even the argument here.

i did retaliate with a somewhat childish response, i agree, but the facts don't change. saying "Guaranteed" or "Confirmed" is idiotic in itself and stupid to say whenever it is not confirmed nor is it "Guaranteed"

I'll just have to ignore Him then, he used to amuse me with his outlandish posts, but not anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Asking Jaylock for help is a new one.
    That's for sure.

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Kezan is an island that has a port city on it, Bilgewater Port, controlled by the Bilgewater Cartel. The survivors of the Port, who left the island when it erupted, are who the Horde Goblins are.

Undermine is a much, much larger city that is deep under Kezan, and it is the Goblin home city. It's run by multiple cartels, including the Bilgewater, but also the Steamwheedle, the Venture Company, etc. It is inherently neutral, because it's a huge trade hub and the cartels and factions of Goblins that live there have all sorts of associations.
    Tyvm /10 char

- - - Updated - - -

Class Development Q&A.

Q: "Are you going to do anything to address Shaman defensives or lack thereof? All we have is Astral Shift?"

A: "Well Shaman have access to Astral Shift as a talent plus many(?) more. They can also heal themselves".

^Legit that was the answer.

Probably too much to hope for real questions and real answers.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah as I understand it the Horde Goblins are an off-shoot?

Undermine would be soooooo cool to see in game.
    There’s occasionally one or two questions answered that hint at new content. So it’s not a complete waste. Just have to look through the transcripts.

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    he then continued to talk about lore. which is not even the argument here.
    Lore isn't the argument? LUL

The entire point is, Vrykul death knight is a staple just like pandaren monk and night elf demon hunter.

So insanely out of touch sometimes.

- - - Updated - - -

Its mostly just them blowing smoke up their own asses or talking about stuff that's already datamined. Especially when Ion is involved.

No one should expect any good next expansion tidbits. I just want to know where the hell 7.3.5 is and my promised class changes.
    7.3.2 will probably have class changes, 7.3.5 is likely going to be the story patch after antorus.

Really either patch could have the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    3 races were added: Goblin, Worgen and Pandaren.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    -Precedent is exactly a reason to allow it.
    -3 races were added after DK, 2 of which can be DKs, so that's out the window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I guess according to him Night Elf Demon Hunters and Pandaren Monks weren't likely lorewise until added to the game LUL
    So insanely out of touch sometimes.

- - - Updated - - -

Its mostly just them blowing smoke up their own asses or talking about stuff that's already datamined. Especially when Ion is involved.

No one should expect any good next expansion tidbits. I just want to know where the hell 7.3.5 is and my promised class changes.
    Ohh come on, give Ion more credit. He's been a great presentor and a better face of WoW development than the last one ever was.
    He is not shy about admitting failures and he takes some good questions.

I agree Legion's class design seems subpar (especially since i play Ret, guessing you play Shammy?) but it does seem they do try to solve issues, just not in a way i personally would have done (and i guess you too).

I don't think theres any reason for Ion to talk about a future expansion in this q&a unless he's going for a "mic drop" that's going to blow our minds. Especially if Blizzcon will have the expac announced.

Madness will consume you!!!

Deleted
    If i can't get to a person with sheer facts, jaylock is the only one who can.
    The guy who's muted by 80% of the forum?

The thread became pretty boring with 90% of the posts being endless repetitive stuff about races, so here is a couple of short notes on other things that somehow managed to get through:

1. I couldn't care less about Ion's interview. He won't say anything interesting. Those who are saying he is doing a good job at communicating are delusional. Ion's communication style consists of not providing the info and instead trying to charm the interviewers and appearing interesting and useful while being neither.

2. The mythic invitational did indeed amass 50k+ viewers on twitch and that's a success for a new arrival. But that might be the effect of the first invitational of its kind. Eg, I tuned in to check it sometime ago, too, and although I turned it off after 15 minutes and never came back, I still counted towards however many viewers were there at the time. Honestly, how many of you have been watching the tournament and, what's much more important, how many will be watching the next tournament? Because for me the answers are - yes, I watched the current tournament for a very short time out of curiosity, and no, since my curiosity is now satisfied and I understand how it looks, I am not going to watch it again. It's just completely boring. Sorry.

Other than that:

Vrykul, ogre bla bla bla furbolg WOOO subraces, they are definitely coming, we have proof, bla bla bla vrykul naga blood elf druids.

10+ Year Old Account
    lets just give BE all the class so they can erase the other horde races hehe

no, they don't need to be all classes
    Night elves can be druids. Belf druids make more sense than Tauren paladins.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    wtf, no lol. They'd definitely be a better fit for the alliance.
    Vrykul culture is more similar to the hordes than the alliance's.

Lore isn't the argument? LUL

The entire point is, Vrykul death knight is a staple just like pandaren monk and night elf demon hunter.
    Well, it's a staple for the Vrykul in Northrend; it's not a staple for the Vrykul followers of Odyn on the Broken Isles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Well, it's a staple for the Vrykul in Northrend; it's not a staple for the Vrykul followers of Odyn on the Broken Isles.
    Just like being a death knight is not a staple for a warrior of Stormwind? Yet here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Just like being a death knight is not a staple for a warrior of Stormwind? Yet here we are.
    The original death knights were the fallen humans of Stormwind, so there's more lore for that than Vrykul death knights. In the end, it comes down to whether we're getting Northrend Vrykul, Broken Isles Vrykul, and whether Odyn approves.

P.S. If I'm not mistaken, most of the Northrend Vrykul were wiped out by the Scourge, Alliance, and the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    So question. Has every expansion trademark been found prior to Blizzcon? If so, we will know the name by late October most likely.

Deleted
    The original death knights were the fallen humans of Stormwind, so there's more lore for that than Vrykul death knights. In the end, it comes down to whether we're getting Northrend Vrykul, Broken Isles Vrykul, and whether Odyn approves
    The original deathknight/s were fallen Lordareaon paladin and footmen.

I'm just saying. Worgen and Goblin deathknights aren't even the same faction as the Worgen and Goblin we play. Yet here they are. Joinging the Alliance and Horde because reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    The original deathknight/s were fallen Lordareaon paladin and footmen.

I'm just saying. Worgen and Goblin deathknights aren't even the same faction as the Worgen and Goblin we play. Yet here they are. Joinging the Alliance and Horde because reasons?
    No, the original death knights were the fallen knights of Stormwind - raised into undeath by Gul'dan - and imbued with the souls of the Shadow Council.

Deleted
    No, the original death knights were the fallen knights of Stormwind - raised into undeath by Gul'dan - and imbued with the souls of the Shadow Council.
    That they were. Those guys have nothing to do with the death knights that are playable in wotlk though