Deleted
    It is a "PRE CATA" map so I'm not really surprized to know that Kezan is closer to Kalimdor if that was introduced in Cata, or that Zandalar is now north of Pandaria...or that Broken Isles are pretty much "new" (no stormreaver bay)

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    P.S. I consider anything less than 5000 pages an abject failure on all your parts.
    What did we get to with the Legion thread?

Well, the map looks big enough to be an entire "continent" for an expansion. Looks much like Broken Isles. You could easily make 5 zones out of it:

So it would be the same size of Broken Isles. And then they could give us two or more zones with content patches, e.g. the "sunken" zones like Ny'alotha or Nazjatar. I think there won't be anything related to Zandalar or Kezan in this upcoming expansion, they could stretch Kul'tiras enough to make it the main place of the expansion.

Deleted
    Our "best" maps are these

Look how much Kezan had move.
    And this was AFTER the Sunder.

So maybe another "cataclysm" could have move "MORE"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Well, the map looks big enough to be an entire "continent" for an expansion. Looks much like Broken Isles. You could easily make 5 zones out of it:

So it would be the same size of Broken Isles. And then they could give us two or more zones with content patches, e.g. the "sunken" zones like Ny'alotha or Nazjatar. I think there won't be anything related to Zandalar or Kezan in this upcoming expansion, they could stretch Kul'tiras enough to make it the main place of the expansion.
    Red Shirt Guy idd wrote down a fan-made continent with south sea isle in a broken isle super-continent
    Last edited by mmocbfa8dc246d; 2017-07-11 at 09:03 PM.

We should request a Sticky for the thread.

What about this?

Maybe they just placed Vash'jir ingame just outside of the bay because it would've been too small if they'd placed it within the bay? What if we already know where Kul'tiras is but it's been "disguised" by Shadows? If that's really Kul'tiras it's too small for an expansion continent.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2017-07-11 at 09:07 PM.

What about this?

Too much work to move a zone. KT will be above Vashj'ir, and it lines up with the proposed location of N'Zoth's prison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that the post-Sundering map? We're talking about the current post-Shattering location of Kul'Tiras, si it could pretty much be anywhere.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Deleted
    What about this?

Vashjir has SUBMERGE

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    Isn't that the post-Sundering map? We're talking about the current post-Shattering location of Kul'Tiras, si it could pretty much be anywhere.
    No chance that the island migrated thousands of miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    That map should be the up to date version after the Cataclysm, isn't it? I mean all the zones are exactly where they're in game.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm expecting an expansion on Kul'Tiras itself at this point, with patch content leading us to a troll island and possibly Nazjatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Too much work to move a zone. KT will be above Vashj'ir, and it lines up with the proposed location of N'Zoth's prison.
    Why can't it be Southeast of Vash'jir? like I pictured it? I mean Vash'jir seems to be on the wrong place at the in game map but that doesn't mean Kul'tiras can't be in the same direction as on the Chronicle's map.

Deleted
    Kezan.

/10

Why can't it be Southeast of Vash'jir? like I pictured it? I mean Vash'jir seems to be on the wrong place at the in game map but that doesn't mean Kul'tiras can't be in the same direction as on the Chronicle's map.
    Tol Barad is a part of the island chain, so that only leaves one location for the islands.

Deleted
    That map should be the up to date version after the Cataclysm, isn't it? I mean all the zones are exactly where they're in game.
    Updated the map.

Btw you can look in game, vashjir is in that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Myrok that map is hideously out of date and contradicts other maps released at the same time, such as the WoW manual map.

I figure that any region we have never been to in WoW,it's location is unfixed and unknown.

Only once it's on the map do we know where it is. At the moment, Kul Tiras could have started anywhere and been shifted anywhere.

This is all up in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    Kezan.

/10
    Since they never had detailed lore about it, Kezan didn't migrate. On the other hand, Kul Tiras has been at the mouth of Baradin Bay since WCI.

Deleted
    Maps are all updated.

Btw if Kezan has move so far and Tol Barad is even outside that "bay" in EKingdom, Kul Tiras can be moved too, even further as much as Blizzard requires for lore.

- - - Updated - - -

Since they never had detailed lore about it, Kezan didn't migrate. On the other hand, Kul Tiras has been at the mouth of Baradin Bay since WCI.
    Well Maps proves that Kezan has move.

Also after the Cataclysm any "isle" can be everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    Maps are all updated.

Btw if Kezan has move so far and Tol Barad is even outside that "bay" in EKingdom, Kul Tiras can be moved too, even further as much as Blizzard requires for lore.
    Moving Kezan around in the South Seas is one thing, but moving an island that has had a detailed location for thirty years of lore is another.