7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulazibah View Post
    and what better way to level a new race that enters the story later in the game? because that was a hurdle i wasn't sure about with the ethereal being introduced. So what they finish their starting zone enter azeroth and then go time warp back? with a portal to go do that old content yeah, that makes sense, or they can stay in "Current Azeroth" and level through some new quest lines in zones that scale to you, which subsequently helps old players play with new players as well?

We killed Dimensius in Netherstorm as an end of a leveling quest chain -- BUT his main essence could have been left with K'aresh's titan soul, basically like we killed a demon, his form in netherstorm died but his soul returned to the shard and has been feeding off the titan soul for all this time.
    They could go the "That was an Avatar of Dimensius" route which would clear up why we were able to kill a voidlord.

- - - Updated - - -

Really interesting and fresh view on the whole "I want to be just an adventurer" thing in the comments of this reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ext_expansion/

The morning sunlight glints off the windswept dust in the Northern Barrens. A cloaked adventurer meanders off the gold road. He walks briskly, then stops every few yards to survey the area. He is looking for something, but it is not clear what.
    Several specks appear in the sky in the distance. As the specks get closer, it becomes clear that the birds are in fact bats, large bats, and they have riders on their backs. The bats land near the adventurer, and their riders dismount. Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner leads her retinue over to the adventurer.
    "Hail, Champion! The Horde calls upon you once again to save this world. The Old Gods are rising in the South and we need all the forces we can must--"
    "I told you, Warchief. I've given that life up. I'm just a regular adventurer doing regular adventurer tasks like searching for Mankrik's second wife. You have the entire Horde at your disposal. Surely you can let this one veteran walk away."
    "Did Saurfang walk away after he lost his son? Did Vol'jin or Cairne get to walk away? You are the Light of Dawn, the Liberator of Orgirmmar, the Legend of Pandaria, Defiler's End, Vengeance Incarnate, and Zookeeper. The Horde needs you now more than ever. Azeroth needs you. And you would forsake that to search for some floozy who got too drunk at last year's Brewfest?"
    The adventurer sighed a heavy sigh. Squaring his shoulders, he pulled his weapon off his back and stared at it for a long, silent moment. "Just when I thought I was out..."

I personally don't think we will be going back to being just nobodies in the Ally or Horde unless we get a major timeskip and keep our current gear/mounts/Achieves for gameplay reasons, while lorewise we become new characters.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd just say my character(s) would still be doing their regular heroics. Take a break during peacetimes but when shit goes down, back to the frontlines.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like that 10 year plan could have some legitimacy, I can see the story taking drastic changes over that time period. With the direction they chose for legion I would rule out anything happening with a void lord and us moving straight to the “break” expansion mentioned on the other side of Azeroth. Maybe instead of sub races we get the third faction mentioned, since I don’t see them ever merging factions. Or just the zone reworks and saving races/faction changes for the next xpac, which would inevitably be something to do with the void.

It's normal for highly powerful heroes to be dealing with lower threats when they are the only present threats. I don't get why our characters would be sitting on their asses just because a threat is not high enough. Also, this is not bleach where being a higher level should give you some sort of power aura that crushes weaker foes into submission, even a gnoll can kill a hero like Khadgar, if he is having a bad day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    It's normal for highly powerful heroes to be dealing with lower threats when they are the only present threats. I don't get why our characters would be sitting on their asses just because a threat is not high enough. Also, this is not bleach where being a higher level should give you some sort of power aura that crushes weaker foes into submission, even a gnoll can kill a hero like Khadgar, if he is having a bad day.
    People like to think in binary in terms of power.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'd just say my character(s) would still be doing their regular heroics. Take a break during peacetimes but when shit goes down, back to the frontlines.
    Thing is, right now the player characters seem to be a part of a new faction called Champions of Azeroth that answers to the current guardian, or in this case replacement guardian. If they ever release another RTS/RPG wow game then I assume they would make that new faction canon, with both members of the Alliance and Horde ready to put their differences aside for Azeroth.

And because of that, the Chapmions of Azeroth are the first ones to get called to deal with a non-faction related issue.

Way to spoil your own game Blizzard:

So much for encrypting that map.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Pretty much this, there isn't a "threat has to be greater than X" for the Player faction I mentioned to have to deal with. We just deal with whatever the greatest threat at the time is. It could be a Fel Titan, but it also could be a murloc king gone mad.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post

how is a Sargeras shirt a spoiler?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I think they wanted to hide this, yeah. I also think they wanted to hide the Seabraid Stallion, Armored Raptor and Tottle. Last build they removed one of the few remaining data sources that lets us guess filenames for encrypted files. There's only a handful left. Though there's definitely some stuff every now and then that I think they intentionally add to tease dataminers.
    They did? Some string column in a db2?

Read the product description in the picture.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Pretty much this, there isn't a "threat has to be greater than X" for the Player faction I mentioned to have to deal with. We just deal with whatever the greatest threat at the time is. It could be a Fel Titan, but it also could be a murloc king gone mad.
    I would say Azshara and a couple Troll bosses would be considered "lower threats" Still threats that can beat us, but not cosmically ending worlds.

The description is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tezra1520 View Post
    I feel like that 10 year plan could have some legitimacy, I can see the story taking drastic changes over that time period. With the direction they chose for legion I would rule out anything happening with a void lord and us moving straight to the “break” expansion mentioned on the other side of Azeroth. Maybe instead of sub races we get the third faction mentioned, since I don’t see them ever merging factions. Or just the zone reworks and saving races/faction changes for the next xpac, which would inevitably be something to do with the void.
    Could be, for me the legitimacy of that list is because it's different than most of what we had and it goes well with the last major patch using assets and tech from the next expansion (Ethereals and Skyboxes for open/floating zones)

Have you tried reading the description?

Bird beat me to it :<

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    They did? Some string column in a db2?
    We literally found out together Simca. Encrypted files in interface manifest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Even someone like Varian Wrynn went to fight the *Infinite Legion* Probably one of the most powerful warriors out there but he's no Kil'Jaeden. He still went anyways.

Warrior-Magi

I still think that Antorus is going to be released before Blizzcon ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m curious if some employees will actually get in trouble for that description?

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    The description is.
    Have you tried reading the description?

Bird beat me to it :<
    I have failed. My apologies.

Before he could be taken by the remaining titans, Sageras, The unholy leader of the Burning Legion, plunged his sword into the *depths* of Azeroth.

Deleted
    Pirate Pepe. South seas confirmed.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=273694/b...shots:273694:3

Raptor plushie. Zandalar confirmed.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=273694/b...shots:273694:3
    Last edited by mmoc53ad741e61; 2017-10-10 at 07:47 PM.