Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmbane View Post
    Well ghouls and abominations members of Ebon Blade so they technically Alliance members?
    Technically speaking yes, most of them are pretty much mindless slaves however.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    I've never heard these being said.
    Then you havent been paing attention.

"goblins would never abandom their neutrality! It gets them the most money!"

"worgen are cursed and savage individuals there's no way the are becoming playable"

"pandaren are just a wc3 joke, no way we get them as a playable race"

"demon hunters are WAYYY to similar to warlocks, especially demonology, they cannot make them playable"

Etc etc.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Then you havent been paing attention.

"goblins would never abandom their neutrality! It gets them the most money!"

"worgen are cursed and savage individuals there's no way the are becoming playable"

"pandaren are just a wc3 joke, no way we get them as a playable race"

"demon hunters are WAYYY to similar to warlocks, especially demonology, they cannot make them playable"

Etc etc.
    I remember all of those. Specially the DH/Pandaren ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    If you asked someone pre legion if demon hunters would be playable, most would laugh at you.
    You're very ignorant. There was a massive thread on Demon Hunters being playable before Legion was announced and a huge amount of people for the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I remember all of those. Specially the DH/Pandaren ones.
    same, hell even i thought DH was impossible for a while

7+ Year Old Account
    You're very ignorant. There was a massive thread on Demon Hunters being playable before Legion was announced and a huge amount of people for the idea.
    And for the past few years we've been having massive threads how Naga could be playable. There are also those saying they can't be. Pretty much same situation as for DH, other than it's been going on for longer.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    And there was plenty of people trying to deny it. "Demon Hunters won't be playable" It was a thing weather you believe it or not.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

1 - W3 TFT.

2 - Naga are Azshara's people.

3 - Naga basically are offspring of NE race. Like and Blood Elves. And Blood Elves at Horde. I mean if Naga join Alliance they would be sub race.
    It's like you didn't even read my post.

There have been as many of those, if not more, for bards, tinkers, necromancers and shadow hunters.

With people arguing for and against them. DHs were not one of the most requested classes because the argument against them was strong ("rogues and warlocks have most of their kit", "another cloth/leather class?", "they haven't added a ranged class since vanilla").

Now that Blizzard has proven that they can implement any class, and they'll just make way for it, no suggestions are impossible, just more or less likely depending on your opinion.

Same thing with races.

Pre-cata, goblins were... possible, but considered neutral.

Worgen were mindless beasts, and some were even skinnable if I recall correctly.

Pandaren were "just a joke" and "hardly canon" before MoP. And there were daily threads asking to make them playable with people saying that. You couldn't miss them.

Now people say "naga", "ogres", "ethereals", "arakkoa" or "hozen" and the answer is "sure, why not, anything goes".

Many players have understood that they can't predict Blizzard moves based on lore or previous examples, so speculation can run wild.

Well ghouls and abominations members of Ebon Blade so they technically Alliance members?
    Ebon Blade is not Alliance or Horde. It's neutral faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Ebon Blade is not Alliance or Horde. It's neutral faction.
    I think they are made of parts of former alliance members...
    Last edited by Pantupino; 2017-10-15 at 10:17 PM.
    [/URL]

Guys, seriously, Naga is not happening. I don't say that to make you feel bad, I'm saying it because I know how Blizzard operates.

Those stretched pants and boots textures you all linked earlier in the thread do not look good, they look atrocious. Blizzard has an even higher quality art standard than I do, being a professional company. They aren't trotting that out in 2018.

Naga COULD look good in armor, but the only way for it to happen is if they custom craft each piece of armor to be both 3D and look unique on them. So instead of pants, armor going around their tails just like a mount's. Blizzard doesn't have the resources to do constantly. It's a matter of both quality and feasibility.

Again, you obviously are new to the wow community if you think playable demon hunters were expected.

You're trolling is hardly bad though, since everyone takes your bait these days.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChronoSul View Post
    RIP infinite dragonflight too
    o and arakkoa apexis plot
    We can have an expansion based on all the contents scraps from the previuos expanions...

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Jaina Key Art
    Kul Tiras armor
    (old) Zandalar icons removed with the Kul Tiras icons (possibly an accident, removing all references to Expansion zones leading to Throne of Thunder icons erroneously being removed???)
    A Seabraid Horse Mount and Armored Raptor Mount that are encrypted along with a pet called "Tottle"
    Potential Murloc hint in dev tweet about the deep dive on Systems and Features
    Silithus mini-map, post Antorus dialogue
    Sargeras T-shirt description
    Potential oddity in the Murloc plush description

We have an inkling of what we will see (Kul Tiras, maybe Zandalar), it's just the extent of that and what else we don't know.
    You forget to mention event the info we got from the interviews: Chromie Scenario is there for a reason, the return of the dragons, Alleria and Turalyon, Sylvanas plot will continue...

We also got so many clues spread throught this expansion: from Xal'atath to Il'gynoth whispers to shadow/void presence on Argus.
    We have all the elements to figure out the whole scenario of the next expansions... or at least where the event in Legion will lead us... we miss only the "details".

We can now assume that Silithus will play quite the same role of "Broken shore" scenario where we will face an invasion of Old God themed creatures/cultist before the next expansion and probably even a Naga invasion coastline, just like we see before the Legion launch.

Also, at this point, there is someone who really belive we got again a new emerged - from nowhere - continent for 2 expansion in a row?
    We never see that in 12 years of WoW... is the reason why many of us point on a "cataclysm 2.0" expansion style that fit very well with a naga/old god themed expansion.

To me is quite sure we will see that:
    - Flooded + void corruption elements to reshape same of Azeroth's zones
    - Disconnects exp zones: zone from Azeroth like Silithus/Northred + new areas/isles
    - New travel system (boat/skyship)
    - Argus style content patch: Ny'alotha/Shadowland or even the Elementals plane

Can I suggest to read this?: http://blizzardwatch.com/2017/10/13/...n-power-death/
    because, soon or later, Shadowlands and Odyn will be play a huge role in the next expansions... and is the reason why I insist to not understimate the fact Odyn is going back to Ulduar.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post

Can I suggest to read this?: http://blizzardwatch.com/2017/10/13/...n-power-death/
    because, soon or later, Shadowlands and Odyn will be play a huge role in the next expansions... and is the reason why I insist to not understimate the fact Odyn is going back to Ulduar.
    I have been toying with the idea of an expac based on the Shadowlands. involving LK coming back and being a bit of the ole Anti-hero, with him and sylvanas having to work together and in the end taking control of the shadowlands. maybe forcing a necromancer to work in wow.

Does calling everyone a troll make you feel better? Ironic considering how many times you've been banned.
    Your obvious trolling attempts in the past are pretty obvious especially the leak ones. Keep mentioning moderation if you want to get banned, i know from personal experience.

This is some fantastic projection. Is calling me a troll therapeutic for you?
    No, but the more you type the more you reveal yourself to everyone around you.

Guys, seriously, Naga is not happening. I don't say that to make you feel bad, I'm saying it because I know how Blizzard operates.

Those stretched pants and boots textures you all linked earlier in the thread do not look good, they look atrocious. Blizzard has an even higher quality art standard than I do, being a professional company. They aren't trotting that out in 2018.

Naga COULD look good in armor, but the only way for it to happen is if they custom craft each piece of armor to be both 3D and look unique on them. So instead of pants, armor going around their tails just like a mount's. Blizzard doesn't have the resources to do constantly. It's a matter of both quality and feasibility.
    Could easily just make Naga unable to wear pants or boots but give them increased stat's. I also doubt Naga will happen (though it would be a welcome surprise) but its not 100% impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    Could easily just make Naga unable to wear pants or boots but give them increased stat's. I also doubt Naga will happen (though it would be a welcome surprise) but its not 100% impossible.
    Can you tell me why pants and boots have to be completely removed? It's a stupid argument for naga, unlike the mount issue. Ridiculously easy to solve.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    I guess, seems like a lazy route though. Then there's also the issue of mounts. Draenei on a horse is already pushing it. Naga would just look ridiculous for instance.