Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    lots of people, chill
    I'll have to agree with the orc lover on this one. As much as i hate the horde i enjoy the faction boundaries instead of light/void.

Hey, I had a dumb thought.

Most folks seem to think Kul Tiras is a sure thing for this expansion. If that's the case, I think a Great Sea/Channel Islands setting is the most likely for 8.0, ie, all those islands that are canonically part of the Eastern Kingdoms but never made it onto the map. KT, Crestfall, Zul'Dare, Balor, and probably a few other rando zones.

What if they did a naval zone? Not an underwater zone like Vashj'ir. But something set almost entirely on the water's surface, navigate with personal boats, maybe micro-archipelagos Fiji or Galapagos style, whirlpools, submarine caves, scaled large enough for ship-based exploration, with mobs designed to be taken out through naval combat (broadside cannons?). Would something like that work?

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical Ellis View Post

Most folks seem to think Kul Tiras is a sure thing for this expansion. If that's the case, I think a Great Sea/Channel Islands setting is the most likely for 8.0, ie, all those islands that are canonically part of the Eastern Kingdoms but never made it onto the map. KT, Crestfall, Zul'Dare, Balor, and probably a few other rando zones.

What if they did a naval zone? Not an underwater zone like Vashj'ir. But something set almost entirely on the water's surface, navigate with personal boats, maybe micro-archipelagos Fiji or Galapagos style, whirlpools, submarine caves, scaled large enough for ship-based exploration, with mobs designed to be taken out through naval combat (broadside cannons?). Would something like that work?
    It could also be an EK revamp

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Hm, 5AM-1PM maint for WoW this week - 7.3.2 going live, perhaps?

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/statu...29599008903168
    build is not quoted as a release candidate

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical Ellis View Post

I have a word document you’d like to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I'll have to agree with the orc lover on this one. As much as i hate the horde i enjoy the faction boundaries instead of light/void.
    not saying dungeons/raids xfaxtion or anything like he did, but that could be an overall feel/theme to the expac
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

not saying dungeons/raids xfaxtion or anything like he did, but that could be an overall feel/theme to the expac
    That's extremely likely, but i don't think it will be a MAJOR factor, just a background kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Zandalar and Kul Tiras will never be in the same expansion. Y'all constantly forget that - assuming the expansion setting is Kul Tiras - there's a giant island that's full of trolls adjacent to Kul Tiras, i.e. Zul'Dare. Since it gives them the chance to flush out the lore as much as possible - in addition to maximizing profits - Kul Tiras, Kezan, and Zandalar will all be separate expansion settings.
    If you seriously think that Kul Tiras and Zandalar wouldn't be in the same expansion you're completely delusional. They don't need to flush out lore they can create completely new lore/planets whenever the hell they want. Tell you what, if it is indeed a South Sea's expansion AND Kul Tiras and Zandalar aren't both in it I'll buy you a WoW token if you're on NA. Alternatively you do the same for me if you lose.
    Last edited by Smokinya; 2017-10-16 at 03:25 AM.

To be honest, I'd gladly take another expansion filled with black/green landscapes that are covered in demons instead of just one content patch with the Army of the Light.

Everything about that faction is just atrocious.

So yeah, I'd take a break from the Light in 8.0, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    If you seriously think that Kul Tiras and Zandalar wouldn't be in the same expansion you're completely delusional. They don't need to flush out lore they can create completely new lore/planets whenever the hell they want. Tell you what, if it is indeed a South Sea's expansion AND Kul Tiras and Zandalar aren't both in it I'll buy you a WoW token if you're on NA. Alternatively you do the same for me if you lose.
    It's sad to see someone suffering from psychosis.

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-10-16 at 03:44 AM.

Deleted
    Taliesin had a good thought, what if instead of Horde vs Alliance its Light vs Shadow, a more expanded version of Aldor and Scyers.
    I doubt that, sounds to much like spriests.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Just because you've never heard them doesn't mean they weren't often said.
    Just because you claim something, doesnt make it true....

Infracted for flaming.
    He's not wrong though?

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    He's not wrong though?
    You can be right or you can be right and be a dick about it.
    Choose wisely.

Infracted for flaming.
    Lol this was infracted but the other flaming in this thread wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Lol this was infracted but the other flaming in this thread wasn't.
    It happens - not that it matters.

I am now a scarab lord... coincidentally the same time the silithus shit is going down...

Illuminati confirm.

I love how we are still arguing the merits of a leak that included Thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    At least I'd hope it's fake... Thrall really isn't my type.

I am really curious how Blizzard is approaching the lore for each class next expansion.

There seem to be little to no reason for the Illidari to stick around, since their whole purpose was to destroy the Burning Legion.
    Then there are the Death Knights, the soon to be class followed by a mob with torches and pitchforks.

I'm worried we're going to see a lot more lore bending.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Which leak was that?