7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Never said it originated there, I said they took ideas from it. You need to work on your reading comprehension.
    The fact you only mentioned MoP versions of the system implied that was where it was done first, while in reality that is something that has been a part of some reps ever since dailies were available and is a part of at least one rep per expansion(Other than WoD?), just evolving over time, so no, they didn't take the idea from ToT and Landfall.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    did I do this right?
    You did the shitposting right. GG.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    But Golden was hired now.. did you realize right that the new expansion is in developement since a couple of years and we are about to watch cinematics and play a demo of it... in a couple of weeks?

I mean, the story was already written and art/animations Team have quite finish theyr works, of course she can help, expecially in cinematics and dialogs, or in the future patchs, but she is involved when the expansion was already in advanced state of development and we dont know if she is hired as "in-game" writer or for something else, like web cover storys...
    I don't expect Golden's influence to be seen in 8.0, but if she is working on WoW it could be visible in later patches/expansions. Heck it could even be seen in 8.0 with the side stories. It happened before in Alphas/Betas where whole storyarc were re-written/scrapped/created during the testing phase.

And we also don't know if she has been freelancing with blizz before she got the job, which is quite possible.

Deleted
    Were any of these items used for 7.3?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TubbiestPack View Post
    Were any of these items used for 7.3?

Off the top of my head, nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post

And we also don't know if she has been freelancing with blizz before she got the job, which is quite possible.
    iirc, she's been freelancing for them for a while now. It's just that they made her an official full time employee recently.

5+ Year Old Account
    And hey! Let's not forget that the Horde had kids held captive at their Pandaria starter base while the Alliance had forced child labor and slavery for any Pandaren they could find!

Both sides have done, and continue to do, terrible things. The Horde's just tend to be presented more openly 'cause the writers want a "Bad Guy" side and it's easy to fall into the Disney Standard of morality.

Deleted
    Can we stop the factio war posting? Faction war posting is not fun.

5+ Year Old Account
    Damn it... how are we supposed to pad the thread if we can't talk politics, in-game politics, races, subraces, naga, or otherwise?

Are we supposed to just shitpost until there's another leak? I'm not good at shitposting!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    iirc, she's been freelancing for them for a while now. It's just that they made her an official full time employee recently.
    Yeah, looks like at least since May 15th of this year: https://twitter.com/ChristieGolden/s...60770573545472

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Damn it... how are we supposed to pad the thread if we can't talk politics, in-game politics, races, subraces, naga, or otherwise?

Are we supposed to just shitpost until there's another leak? I'm not good at shitposting!
    I say we should be able to discuss faction war speculation pertaining to 8.0

So yeah, I see no problem with the discussion of in game politics, races, sub-races, and the like... As long as it fits the "8.0 Speculation" formula.

Edit - Forgot to mention, make sure to remain respectful, I like the passion you guys have for your faction, but try not to take it personally!
    Last edited by Ghargatuloth; 2017-10-21 at 11:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    leak:

level 120 cap
    south seas, kul'tiras among the islands
    jaina leading the alliance, sylvanas for horde
    ship system feature with upgrades
    path of the titans replacing artifact trees
    new tavern mini game - sit around a table roll dice and cards with rewards

did I do this right?
    sort of. Needs some work, but good start.

7+ Year Old Account

It's okay to talk about a conflict you think might arise. But it wouldn't be 8.0 related to just bash on factions and only talk about past conflicts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    Yeah, looks like at least since May 15th of this year: https://twitter.com/ChristieGolden/s...60770573545472
    Huh, I cant seem to load up twitter, anyone else?

Politics, in-game politics, races, subraces, naga, or otherwise are mostly shitpost in this thread anyway.
    Theres also 3rd option, wait for datamining and react to it only.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Politics, in-game politics, races, subraces, naga, or otherwise are mostly shitpost in this thread anyway.
    Theres also 3rd option, wait for datamining and react to it only.
    It's called the "Official Patch 8.0 Speculation thread"...

Speculate - form a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence.

Everything you said should not be done still falls within the boundaries of the thread's topic.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaFirefall View Post
    It's called the "Official Patch 8.0 Speculation thread"...

Speculate - form a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence.

Everything you said should not be done still falls within the boundaries of the thread's topic.
    Theres fair line between speculating based on facts and writing complaints about game and wishlists.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    It's okay to talk about a conflict you think might arise. But it wouldn't be 8.0 related to just bash on factions and only talk about past conflicts.
    Well it's kinda hard to talk about future conflicts. We don't know what those are. I mean we can guess: We gonna murder all the void lords eventually.

But beyond that? No freakin clue. Of course it likely won't be particularly complicated. But let's give Blizz the benefit of doubt for now.

Theres fair line between speculating based on facts and writing complaints and wishlists.
    I agree with you that this should not be a place for people to state their complaints about the game in general unless it is constructive towards the speculation of 8.0

Wishlists are not far off base, however, they are still based on speculation of what MIGHT happen... Which could be anything, really, for all we know Blizz may pull another WoD on us and catch us off guard. Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I hope not. I'd rather fight purple voidspawn for two more years than have some "Oh look, Bolvar/Sylvanas turned evil" plot.
    They don't need to turn Sylvanas evil, she's already there. Unless you don't consider raising others into something you considered a fate worse than death evil
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    Ghost horse could be a Shadowlands horse. Like the DK one.