10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Man I'm disappointed so far in this fake leak season. Everything is just the same copypasta about how we're going to Kul'tiras and Jaina and Sylvanas will get in a cat fight while we play Draenei Warlocks and Naga and try out sub-races.

Are we really that out of ideas as a community? Maybe it is time for another Pandaria, something nobody saw coming.
    We need that anyways honestly. Expand the lore.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Man I'm disappointed so far in this fake leak season. Everything is just the same copypasta about how we're going to Kul'tiras and Jaina and Sylvanas will get in a cat fight while we play Draenei Warlocks and Naga and try out sub-races.

Are we really that out of ideas as a community? Maybe it is time for another Pandaria, something nobody saw coming.
    Either another Pandaria or a time skip of sorts(at least 10+ years).
    We could technically still be playing our characters, but lore-wise we would be new adventurers.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Yeah, but if nothing happens at gamescome, can you hold it up until blizzcon?
    If we get nothing about 8.0 at Gamescom, the hypetrain I'm on is gonna fall off the nearest cliff and I'm not going to give a cr*p until November!

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Can it be tuesday already?
    No. There's Game of Thrones in between.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    Also Twin Peaks and Rick & Morty. This is surprising good summer for tv shows.

I just want clipping issues to be fixed somehow. night elves and blood elves having their eyebrows and ears sticking trough everything is ridiculous.
    FF:XIV also has races with big ears but they don't have that problem. It just feels silly to wear plate armor and see the almighty eyebrows and ears stick right through it.
    Please blizzard please, right now you are forcing me to mostly play humans simply due to how armor looks.
    All other features can be taken away as long as I get proper looking characters when wearing gear.

I'd also love to see races join the other factions as a possibility. Though lorewise that might be a bit harder to do.

Quote Originally Posted by God Among Men View Post
    Neither did Jaina. Look what's happened to her.
    ...She got fed up with it and presumably went back home where she didn't have to worry about Horde leaders doing scummy things at any opportunity?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    ...She got fed up with it and presumably went back home where she didn't have to worry about Horde leaders doing scummy things at any opportunity?
    What horde leader did scummy things? Excluding Garrosh that was an enemy of both the horde and the alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    Don't say!

https://twitter.com/GameOfThrones/st...48700587905024

O_o

Personally I'd really much prefer an expansion with everything new. New lore, new characters, new culture, new everything. Pandaria is my favourite expansion, and has been ever since it's first trailer. When I first saw it I shed a tear due to how beautiful the reveal trailer music was! Every other expansion of wow's has been relying on nostalgia for WC 3 fans. Well I am not a WC 3 fan, so pandaria, that didn't require any prior knowledge of any previous warcraft game, was the most fun for me.

Kul Tiras, Azshara and N'zoth must be in a leak, fake or not, since too many hints were given throughout Legion about those. If you want some original ideas then check out fan expansion concepts, not expansion leaks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Personally I'd really much prefer an expansion with everything new. New lore, new characters, new culture, new everything. Pandaria is my favourite expansion, and has been ever since it's first trailer. When I first saw it I shed a tear due to how beautiful the reveal trailer music was! Every other expansion of wow's has been relying on nostalgia for WC 3 fans. Well I am not a WC 3 fan, so pandaria, that didn't require any prior knowledge of any previous warcraft game, was the most fun for me.
    Not so much nostalgia but using past lore from Warcraft III and such. It's basis for how WoW is.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    What horde leader did scummy things? Excluding Garrosh that was an enemy of both the horde and the alliance.
    Sylvanas encouraging her people to slaughter the farmers of Hillsbrad, and letting them attack the mages of Dalaran who were just keeping to themselves. Using the full-blown plague against the Gilneans despite Garrosh's direct orders NOT to, making a bargain with a corrupted titan watcher to capture and enslave a good titan watcher for her own gain as literally the first thing she does as warchief. Ordering the development of the plague in the first place, including testing its effectiveness against the living--her dark rangers followed most of its development and Horde champions helped a great deal and it was only at the very, very end that Putress and Varimathras turned on her (which, by the way: Letting a Dreadlord who clearly had the Burning Legion's interests at heart when he helped you, sit in your throne room as a personal close adviser?)

Thrall allowing the Orcs to continue to push into Ashenvale where they had no business being, putting Garrosh in control in the first place and then continuing to let him run things even after all the crappy stuff he did in Cata, allowing the Orcs to betray the Alliance in Icecrown AFTER the Wrathgate because he just sat back and pretty much let them do whatever they wanted.

You also really can't just say "Garrosh was an enemy of the Horde too!" when not only did players do stuff for him, but nearly the entire Orc faction followed him loyaly and all the other leaders let him do whatever he wanted just because Thrall said it was a good idea. I'll remind you that besides Vol'jin's one comment, the Horde did pretty much absolutely nothing to counter Garrosh and continued to follow him until they were literally forced to rebel because they started receiving casualties.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2017-08-13 at 07:07 PM.

Sylvanas encouraging her people to slaughter the farmers of Hillsbrad, and letting them attack the mages of Dalaran who were just keeping to themselves. Using the full-blown plague against the Gilneans despite Garrosh's direct orders NOT to, making a bargain with a corrupted titan watcher to capture and enslave a good titan watcher for her own gain as literally the first thing she does as warchief. Ordering the development of the plague in the first place, including testing its effectiveness against the living--her dark rangers followed most of its development and Horde champions helped a great deal and it was only at the very, very end that Putress and Varimathras turned on her (which, by the way: Letting a Dreadlord who clearly had the Burning Legion's interests at heart when he helped you, sit in your throne room as a personal close adviser?)

Thrall allowing the Orcs to continue to push into Ashenvale where they had no business being, putting Garrosh in control in the first place and then continuing to let him run things even after all the crappy stuff he did in Cata, allowing the Orcs to betray the Alliance in Icecrown AFTER the Wrathgate because he just sat back and pretty much let them do whatever they wanted.

You also really can't just say "Garrosh was an enemy of the Horde too!" when not only did players do stuff for him, but nearly the entire Orc faction followed him loyaly and all the other leaders let him do whatever he wanted just because Thrall said it was a good idea. I'll remind you that besides Vol'jin's one comment, the Horde did pretty much absolutely nothing to counter Garrosh and continued to following him until they were literally forced to rebel because they started receiving casualties.
    Please don't try to combat sylvanas fanboys, it is useless, just ignore it.

Deleted

Thumbs up Wow.

You also really can't just say "Garrosh was an enemy of the Horde too!" when not only did players do stuff for him, but nearly the entire Orc faction followed him loyaly and all the other leaders let him do whatever he wanted just because Thrall said it was a good idea. I'll remind you that besides Vol'jin's one comment, the Horde did pretty much absolutely nothing to counter Garrosh and continued to following him until they were literally forced to rebel because they started receiving casualties.
    This. This is knowledge ... Well said there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Please don't try to combat sylvanas fanboys, it is useless, just ignore it.
    I have a feeling this will be yet another thread that turns into a discussion first about Sylvanas and then about other Horde-Alliance controversies...

You also really can't just say "Garrosh was an enemy of the Horde too!" when not only did players do stuff for him, but nearly the entire Orc faction followed him loyaly and all the other leaders let him do whatever he wanted just because Thrall said it was a good idea. I'll remind you that besides Vol'jin's one comment, the Horde did pretty much absolutely nothing to counter Garrosh and continued to follow him until they were literally forced to rebel because they started receiving casualties.
    Nicely said.

Usually, when one Alliance leader is a scumbag, it's a lieautenant or soldier, not a faction leader, and he/she does things in secrecy because the Alliance itself would condemn it.

Most times Horde players complain about an Alliance leader, it's because he "hates the Horde". Jaina is hated because she has tried to destroy Orgrimmar but gave up on her own will.
    Most times ALliance players complain about a Horde leader, it's because he has actually murdered civilians, used mass destruction weapons, dabbled in human sacrifice or even worst things. Horde can actually destroy whole Alliance cities (Southshore, Theramore, Gilneas, Silverwing Post), but "it's war, so it's ok".

Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    I have a feeling this will be yet another thread that turns into a discussion first about Sylvanas and then about other Horde-Alliance controversies...
    Yeah we should stop and get on track with gamescom hype.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Yeah we should stop and get on track with gamescom hype.
    Talking about hype

Is this real?