Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Right, off to the corner of shame with you. Don't try to be CNN

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifaschistische_Aktion

//The first German movement to call itself Antifaschistische Aktion was proclaimed by the German Communist Party (KPD) in their newspaper Rote Fahne in 1932 and held its first rally in Berlin on 10 July 1932, then capital of the Weimar Republic. During the early 1930s amidst rising tensions between Nazis and the communists, Berlin in particular has been the site of regular and often very violent clashes between the two groups. In May 1932, the communist paramilitary organisation Rotfrontkämpferbund had been banned and, following a skirmish between Nazi and communist members in the parliament, the Antifaschistische Aktion was founded to ensure that the communists had still a militant wing to rival the paramilitary organisations of the Nazis. After the forced dissolution in the wake of the Machtergreifung in 1933, the movement was revived during the 1980s//

They are absolutely authoritarian commies - leftists extremists.
    Quoting random unrelated bullshit doesn't validate what you said. The hooligans destroying property are not left-wing. They're hooligans. They are not part of an ideology, certainly not a left-leaning ideology. Want to know why? Because there are videos of them destroying a Fiat Panda and similar small cars. Those are cars owned by young families, single low income people and the like. They are owned by people that are left-leaning and sympathisants of the left causes, whatever one you want to pick.

Btw, be careful about comparing me with CNN. I just need to look out the window and I see what's happening.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Leftofascism at work (lol! dat pun!).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Quoting random unrelated bullshit doesn't validate what you said. The hooligans destroying property are not left-wing. They're hooligans. They are not part of an ideology, certainly not a left-leaning ideology. Want to know why? Because there are videos of them destroying a Fiat Panda and similar small cars. Those are cars owned by young families, single low income people and the like. They are owned by people that are left-leaning and sympathisants of the left causes, whatever one you want to pick.

Btw, be careful about comparing me with CNN. I just need to look out the window and I see what's happening.
    Lol... they are dressed in black, spraypainting Antifa symbols, carrying their flags yet "they are not Antifa"? As for property destruction, thats the Left in a nutshell. They think it's justified cause it somehow "helps fight the Nazis". If you say they are imposters, why hasn't Antifa made a statement, disowning them then?

Lol... they are dressed in black, spraypainting Antifa symbols, carrying their flags yet "they are not Antifa"? As for property destruction, thats the Left in a nutshell. They think it's justified cause it somehow "helps fight the Nazis". If you say they are imposters, why hasn't Antifa made a statement, disowning them then?
    You come across as gullible. Just because someone sprays A onto a wall doesn't mean he's Antifa. It really just means he knows the symbology and how to find himself an excuse to go all out under a convenient pretense.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are thinking of the circled A symbol, that is originally an anarchy symbol. It's widely used in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    If you are thinking of the circled A symbol, that is originally an anarchy symbol. It's widely used in Europe
    It doesn't even matter. People can write what they want on a wall. There is no symbology police putting you in chains for using a symbol without being part of the group.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't even matter. People can write what they want on a wall. There is no symbology police putting you in chains for using a symbol without being part of the group.
    Just so, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    These people are literal garbage.

Heroes fighting globalism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I dislike violence, no matter who does it.
    Violence is a necessity when fighting corrupt tyranny. The powerful will never let you vote away their ill gotten gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Criminals destroying property of low income households. Wait, did you think the corp management lived in those houses? Laughable...

- - - Updated - - -

Violence is a necessity when fighting corrupt tyranny. The powerful will never let you vote away their ill gotten gains.
    Violence only breeds violence. It only serves itself. And it never solves a problem. Only violent people support violence.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Rioting against capitalism while wearing store bought clothing and backpacks while using smartphones from Apple/Samsung to post pictures on social media.

The irony.

- - - Updated - - -

Criminals destroying property of low income households. Wait, did you think the corp management lived in those houses? Laughable...
    Eh, naturally I would prefer them directly confronting the elites. But what can you do if those cowards hide behind walls, fences and police stooges.

Violence only breeds violence. It only serves itself. And it never solves a problem. Only violent people support violence.
    Oh no, the Nazis are gassing the Jews. Maybe they'll stop if we ask nicely enough.

Seriously dude, you would not fight back if an inhuman regime is exploiting you with no intention of easing up the boot on your face?

Bunch of idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, naturally I would prefer them directly confronting the elites. But what can you do if those cowards hide behind walls, fences and police stooges.

Oh no, the Nazis are gassing the Jews. Maybe they'll stop if we ask nicely enough.

Seriously dude, you would not fight back if an inhuman regime is exploiting you with no intention of easing up the boot on your face?
    Nobody initiated violence against these hooligans. The main antifa crowd is quite peaceful and actually pissed off at those riots. But go ahead, pull some weird nazi comparison out of the idiot box, because that's where your arguments seem to come from. Hint: Nazis started the shit, someone else finished it. Just like these hooligans started the shit and someone else finishes it.

But go ahead, explain to me how you understand more than literally nothing about this protest, the riots and autonoms. Because right now, you look like a dunce.

Btw, inhumane regime? It's not the Government that's running around destroying innocent people's cars. You do know that no insurance will give those people their money back, right? That panda? That's 5 grand down the drain. That middle class family van? That's easily 10-20 grand down the drain. Those families will have to go in debt because of these shitfaces. Explain to me how that's "fighting against inhumanity" again?

Ah, thought so. Hypocrite.
    Last edited by Slant; 2017-07-08 at 04:04 PM.

Nobody initiated violence against these hooligans.
    Capitalism is violence.

More like idiots antagonizing the general population, in their pathetic attempt to live out their vision of life. Protests and resistance are fine but this crosses the line. Hiding behind their ideology to be the dirty little shits they are deep down, those guys are the very same type of person like the average neo nazi. These riots have once more shown how fucked up a great deal of people are.

Capitalism is violence.
    Nah, it isn't. Not even in a metaphorical sense.

Deleted
    No of course not, whats next? They were actually right wing islamophobes and anti-feminists disguised as Antifa to "hurt the cause"?

Oh really? Not CNN you say, lemme Google that for you..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strafg...ch_section_86a

Right, but they're special symbols I bet.. Nazis killed a lot of people after all.. but oh wait, commies have killed many many times more and are still killing people today!

Capitalism is violence.
    It is best to not put forth factual claims on subjects that one is ill-informed.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Nah, it isn't. Not even in a metaphorical sense.
    Capitalism is a system built on the exploitation of the masses for the gain of the elites. A handful of people own as much as half of the global population. That is violence and theft.

It is an inhumane system that can not exist without human suffering.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    That's when army steps in and shoots them on sight.
    I think it's obvious that this would be waaay over the line.

That said, I do hope that the police manages to catch, prosecute and lock up as many of them as possible. Or least have them pay for the damage they caused, even if it means putting them into deep debt. They are criminals, this kind of behaviour is not acceptable whatsoever and there is no excuse for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einst3in View Post
    sometimes I wish anarchy to be a real thing...so all these little antifa fags get enslaved by the real tough guys.

[SILENCED]
    "Someone said something mean about my favorite terrorists, infraction"
    you can't make this shit up
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR