We need a Tarrasque event

Just some random monster that shows up and you can try to kill it. It moves from zone to zone to zone wrecking havoc. You can try to kill it......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarras...s_%26_Dragons)

Deleted
    Deathwing appearing over random zones during Cata was a funny little feature. Wouldn't mind random world bosses, as long as there's a chance for lowbies to go around them if needed.

I would love that. Chromatus would be a great candidate for this concept.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Chromatus

Deleted
    Pretty sure Deathwing was Blizzards take on Tarrasque. This was pretty much what I thought during cata.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 1881 View Post
    Pretty sure Deathwing was Blizzards take on Tarrasque. This was pretty much what I thought during cata.
    The difference being that you don't actually fight Deathwing when he appeared randomly. He just appears and kills you.

OP means that an enemy randomly appears in a random zone and we get to go and kill him.

I think to differentiate a "Tarrasque" from any other world boss or rare mob could be, potentially, a world wide text hinting at where the monster is. Instead of simply text appearing saying "_____ has appeared in Darkshore!" you would get something like "A monstrous roar is heard coming from darkened shores..." or something like that.

Then, there should be a short-ish timer to add urgency to get there and attack the boss. Like 15 minutes?

I was hoping this would be a "Ways to kill a Tarrasque" thread.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Highlord Kruul was kinda like that, but killable.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Interesting, nvr heard of this before. Maybe they could do something like when u "kill" it it disappears and reappears in another zone anywhere on Azeroth and it gets stronger and drops better loot every time.