Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalham View Post
    I was just wondering what do you guys think if the possibility of legion lasting one more patch ? What if there is a patch 7.4 ?
    I recall Game Director Ion saying on multiple occasions that they ditched the 2 year expansion plan and are focusing on making legion the best expansion possible right ? What if the next expansion isn't coming as soon as we think ?

What are you guys thoughts on Legion lasting for a possible 7.4.
    If You wanna see a Jaina very, very piss off... put a Horde settlement into Kul tiras and watch her became a Void Lord

Kul Tiras is too tight to the Alliance...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

What about it being a part of a new revamp of Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms?

Cataclysm added some zones that we couldn't access before, so if a new revamp its happening its only natural that we get the rest of the zones that are out there, maybe new leveling zones for subraces? (which are on the works, so it would be the perfect time to introduce them).
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    What about it being a part of a new revamp of Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms?

Cataclysm added some zones that we couldn't access before, so if a new revamp its happening its only natural that we get the rest of the zones that are out there, maybe new leveling zones for subraces? (which are on the works, so it would be the perfect time to introduce them).
    I really hope for this as well. I'd love to see some kind of "flooding" of Azeroth by the Azshara and the Naga.