Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Because you are being racist as fuck and pretending that this thread poses a real question that is deserving of discussion. Nice work buddy. 6/10. You got people riled up over your racist agenda.
    how this is racist to ask questions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    humans dont have sonar

- - - Updated - - -

thrown into tiger pit for what?
    So you canask the Tiger questions.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I feel so very triggered right now, I can hardly contain my privilegedesdes.
    Which one of them, or all?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Are all 16 year old females are ignorant as you?
    what my age or sex have to do with this?

They also evolved in such a manner that they can use gamepads more effectively. Tiny, flexible and quick hands enable pure twitching skills. Their brain-to-bodymass ratio is also incredibly better than us normal people. They use that extra brain power to get all the first world kills and generally be better at anything you will ever attempt.
    Is this an example of "possitive racism" ??

I feel so very triggered right now, I can hardly contain my privilegedesdes.
    Oh, Im edgy as fuck. My Mum lets my on the internet sometimes to try and provoke people. I am a real troll. Nice work kid. 2/10 for effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Which one of them, or all?
    Definitively ALL of them. I mean, how fucking dare he, how dare he..... uggh the rage is intensifying considering so much sexist racism in here. I'm literally leaking privdildegdes left and right.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cause most adults aren't dumb enough to ask that question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just Asking Questions?

Oh, Im edgy as fuck. My Mum lets my on the internet sometimes to try and provoke people. I am a real troll. Nice work kid. 2/10 for effort.
    At least you don't have to work on your own self reflection anymore, that's quite spot on tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    Is this an example of "possitive racism" ??
    The most positive, my friend.

Deleted
    I wouldn't know for sure.
    The area capturing light is the pupil, and I don't see it being blocked by the eyelids.

No. It is a well known fact that Japan lost WW2 because their eyelids blocked their vision of US F6F Hellcats.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Because you are being racist as fuck and pretending that this thread poses a real question
    Well in fairness it IS a real question that I'm sure many have pondered on, just most are too polite/afraid to ask it.

can't talk about races and differences in the real world, only in games or else it's highly racist.

From my personal experience, I've seen more asians wearing glasses than not. And yes, it's believed that Asian people have some of the worst eye sight. There's 2 possible reasons I've heard of, genetics and forced reading as kids. Genetics, I'm not a biologist or doctor of any sort so I can't talk about, but I know that a lot of pressure is on asian kids, especially in America to do good. This leads to parents having their kids read a lot early on to grow up more successful at the cost of their eye's development(again, i don't know if that's true, but it makes sense that you can harm development early on).

You could also always chalk it up to Black people are more physical and less intelligent, Asians are more intelligent and less physical and white people fall often in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Bullshit, eyes are not affected yeah but things like denser bones in black people and other types of differences sure as hell affect it.
    isnt that based on where you live in the world not the background of your bloodline?

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    If you utter this question....yes, I would consider you racists. If you ask "WHY do black people have a darker skintone" that is fine.

OPs question is a borderline. Because if he is truly ignorant, uneducated or in 3rd grade, he just might not know how the human eye works. And even THEN I would suggest he should first inform himself in Biology.

So...my conclusion is that somebody wants to bait us and test the limits of getting infracted and his thread closed while taking others down with him
    I would have to agree. Mocking the inability of Asians to see the full vertical spectrum is terribly racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    can't talk about races and differences in the real world, only in games or else it's highly racist.

From my personal experience, I've seen more asians wearing glasses than not. And yes, it's believed that Asian people have some of the worst eye sight. There's 2 possible reasons I've heard of, genetics and forced reading as kids. Genetics, I'm not a biologist or doctor of any sort so I can't talk about, but I know that a lot of pressure is on asian kids, especially in America to do good. This leads to parents having their kids read a lot early on to grow up more successful at the cost of their eye's development(again, i don't know if that's true, but it makes sense that you can harm development early on).

You could also always chalk it up to Black people are more physical and less intelligent, Asians are more intelligent and less physical and white people fall often in the middle.

Just read a lot of daily stormer and YouTube then. Online Ph.D. Then?

This begs the question, does White privilege only exist in america, cuz black racism only exists in america?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    If you utter this question....yes, I would consider you racists. If you ask "WHY do black people have a darker skintone" that is fine.

OPs question is a borderline. Because if he is truly ignorant, uneducated or in 3rd grade, he just might not know how the human eye works. And even THEN I would suggest he should first inform himself in Biology.

So...my conclusion is that somebody wants to bait us and test the limits of getting infracted and his thread closed while taking others down with him
    Wait, let me answer my own question for you.

The answer is: Yes.

Oh shit, the world will now stop spinning. Sorry to have caused so much havoc with my rayzusm.

We have to stop pretending that pointing out obvious physical differences are somehow racist. I'm white, they're black, I'm tall, they're taller... like wooobidy whoo. Exciting..... Not.

The motive matters, nothing else. AND PEOPLE KNOW IT! Why else was I not shot and killed when I dressed up as a god damn blackface during Halloween? Blacks taking pictures with me and shit, because they realized it's a joke.

A question is a question, a joke is a joke. Once you deny or treat people differently based on their physical traits, that's where racism begins. Everything else is just attention seeking bs.

No, we have a worse field of view than white people.

What kind of stupid question is this?