Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    The whole Void Hunter/Dark Ranger sounds just awful to me.

It's just a Hunter with black shiny arrows. Or Shadow Priests who decide to use a bow.
    I don't see how that's enough for a new class.

I find far more interesting something like a Tinker (Tank/Healing/Ranged) or another healing class

Deleted
    Just having blizzard create a "Green Fire" quest for Hunters with void appearances would be amazing, no need for an entire class that's going to end up being hunter 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by maljinwo View Post
    The whole Void Hunter/Dark Ranger sounds just awful to me.

It's just a Hunter with black shiny arrows. Or Shadow Priests who decide to use a bow.
    I don't see how that's enough for a new class.

I find far more interesting something like a Tinker (Tank/Healing/Ranged) or another healing class
    I didn't think that 'melee warlock' with demon hunter would work either but they managed that. Though we'll have to wait and see I doubt we're getting another class so soon anyway, I'm not expecting one until 9.0.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    I didn't think that 'melee warlock' with demon hunter would work either but they managed that. Though we'll have to wait and see I doubt we're getting another class so soon anyway, I'm not expecting one until 9.0.
    Warlocks and Demon Hunters are pretty different classes altogether the only common thing they have is the Fel magic thing.

Demon Hunters train their bodies to be agile and infuse themselves with the soul of a demon to have Fel powers.
    Warlocks focus on the "domination" aspect of Fel Magic and are not known to train their bodies instead relying on spells and demons to do their bidding.