Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Shadow priest draw on the void, they don't consume it, which is already dangerous enough and their sanity is already on the line. Alleria consumes the essence of the fallen naaru and as such is constantly connected to the void hearing their whispers, something that only happens to shadow priests who have pretty much fallen. Shadow priests would be on a similar level if they actually consumed their dagger and even that is stretching it, since a fallen naaru would contain more void energy.

Void is the most dangerous form of energy a mortal can manipulate and someone as mentally weak as Alleria decided to infuse herself, what could possibly go wrong.
    Shadow priests also drained a void Naaru but that probably went to the dagger aswell. But yeah, you're probably right unless this locus walker guy manages to properly train Alleria. But that's up in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Shadow priests also drained a void Naaru but that probably went to the dagger aswell. But yeah, you're probably right unless this locus walker guy manages to properly train Alleria. But that's up in the air.
    It is not a matter of training once the voices are heard the affected person will crumble at one point. Neltharion was so much stronger than Alleria mentally and still he fell, despite the fact he never actually dabbled with the void Alleria practically invited them herself, someone who was on the brink of suicidal rage after losing some of the people closest to her. Just let someone snipe Arator and boom insane void infused lunatic killing her allies left and right due to lost control.

I actually had to chuckle at Alleria Voice files, her claiming the voices don't affect her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    From the little I've read about Alleria, I have to agree here. I'm of the mindset this is a precursor to a raid boss. Also, there's a lot of 7.3 images showing things being consumed by the void in some similar ways. I think this is Blizzard dropping early clues, but maybe I'm just hopeful we get to take out one of the Alliance Windrunners. I think it'd be so poetic.
    Hopefully all three of these damn sisters die together.

It is not a matter of training once the voices are heard the affected person will crumble at one point. Neltharion was so much stronger than Alleria mentally and still he fell, despite the fact he never actually dabbled with the void Alleria practically invited them herself, someone who was on the brink of suicidal rage after losing some of the people closest to her. Just let someone snipe Arator and boom insane void infused lunatic killing her allies left and right due to lost control.

I actually had to chuckle at Alleria Voice files, her claiming the voices don't affect her.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully all three of these damn sisters die together.
    Alleria's death would make for an interesting story. Have Slyvanus try to raise her as forsaken while Vereesa, Turalyon, and Arator try to prevent it. She just came back, but if killing her makes for an interesting conflict it could work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    Alleria's death would make for an interesting story. Have Slyvanus try to raise her as forsaken while Vereesa, Turalyon, and Arator try to prevent it. She just came back, but if killing her makes for an interesting conflict it could work.
    Naw have Vereesa, Sylvanas and Arator trying to save her sister/mother from the void and they fail, all of them die and good riddance every perma dead windrunner is a good windrunner.

Besides bringing Alleria back in undeath is most likely better than her afterlife, due to her recent stellar decision to eat a void demigod.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2017-07-20 at 10:35 PM.

Naw have Vereesa, Sylvanas and Arator trying to save her sister/mother from the void and they fail, all of them die and good riddance every perma dead windrunner is a good windrunner.
    Lmao, that could work too. Have a Alleria fuck up so bad she summons a void lord or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    I'm not really attached to Sylvanas, but I just don't see them taking out another Warchief. The only instance I could see that being feasible is if (somehow) Vol'jin is ressurected. Surely, that couldn't happen.
    Not any time soon anyway. Ever since Thrall left we had a warchief dying after two expansions. Little green asshole cursed the position.
    I think we need some stability now. But even if Sylvanas is killed off she has till late 8.0 or early 9.0 to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyve View Post
    Yeah, ehm, nope.
    yeah, ehm....you got to read to the end of the book. So you can't take a headline or read something at the beginning and just say "this is the thing" when the end of the book says "turns out that wasn't the thing all along".

7+ Year Old Account
    " soon this thread will be closed and i would have achieved to destroy another sylv thread"
    * evil human laugh*
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    yeah, ehm....you got to read to the end of the book. So you can't take a headline or read something at the beginning and just say "this is the thing" when the end of the book says "turns out that wasn't the thing all along".
    The book does not say her hatred of the orcs wa non-existent, only the need for revenge consumed her because she could not cope with the loss of her family.

For the op the actual question is "Will sylvanas give a f.ck?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lifebinderx View Post
    For the op the actual question is "Will sylvanas give a f.ck?"
    Can see it now:

Alleria: Sister I don't approve of you leading the Horde
    Sylvanas:

Even the zombie horde fits.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would hope that Alleria is disgusted by both Sylvanas and Vereesa.

Disgusted at Sylvanas for joining (and now leading) the orcish Horde. The orcs being responsible for brutal attacks on Quel'Thalas during the Second War.

And disgusted at Vereesa for not returning to Silvermoon after the Scourge attack to help retake Quel'Thalas after the Third War.

But, Vereesa is one of the "hero" characters, so she'll probably get a free pass, even if she ignored her people and lived in arcane luxury while they crawled their way back from the brink of destruction.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still say that if Alleria is disgusted with anyone once she gets painted a complete picture , it would be with Vereesa for abandoning her kingdom and people, and then later on enacting Jaina's tyrannical genocide.

I'd also like to mention how Alleria was never racist, and the Orcish Horde is vastly different from Go'el's New Horde that Sylvanas reluctantly joined and now leads.

On the notion of her becoming a raid boss; I wouldn't rule it out, but I don't as of yet believe it will happen. I think the Void business with her is setting her up to be what Illidan is in Legion for 9.0. She is embracing the Void in order to not only aid in the fight against the Burning Legion, but also in order to combat with the Void later on. No doubt she will be passing her knowledge of the void down to the player characters / relevant npcs.
    Last edited by saintminya; 2017-07-22 at 07:41 AM.