Thread: Wish to reroll

Deleted

Wish to reroll

Hey guys, i came back after a 6 months break. I used to play sorcerer and seeing that they go high in grift i chose to keep going with it.

However i hate the lightning archon build... So much RNG+conditions to do damage... I miss the time when all u had to do was pop archon and kill everything.
    I don't have a lot of time to play and i don't want to be ultra focused tracking tons of buffs before popping archon. It's not enjoyable for me. I'm stressed enough keeping myself alive. When i play i want to relax.

So i decided that maybe it was time to reroll. Even if i don't have tons of time i intend to push grift hard and i have a friend who intends to do the same with me.

Can you point me in the direction of a good class which is quite easy to play but competitive (primary solo then duo too) ? I just want to do damage when i hit my keys and not pray to the RNG God.

Thanks.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd suggest Demon Hunter. Shadow Impale is a strong solo GR build, UE Multishot is great for farming (UE is in the Haedrig's Gift in S11).
    http://www.diablofans.com/builds/887...-solo-gr-90-95
    http://www.diablofans.com/builds/857...fastest-t10-13
    Last edited by Kontinuum; 2017-07-09 at 08:45 AM.

I hate archon too and unfortunately it is part of pretty much every wizard build. It's honestly one of the biggest problems I have with D3: I can't play wizard without suffering through archon.

I totally agree DH is the way to go. Both impale and multishot builds are super smooth and simple. I especially love the multishot UE, it has a very high quality of life for long hours of farming (unless you have to monitor the UE buff which can be tedious in higher difficulties). Impale shadow is great too, but for me the constant vaulting in impale builds became too twitchy and tiresome. I would much prefer wizard teleport, but fuck archon.