Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by squirecam View Post
    But wasnt Thunderfury also used as a weapon, but Shaman take it from the "dead" tauren who dies to a corehound.
    Nobody gets Thunderfury as an Artifact. Rogues can get an appearance based on it, but nobody gets the weapon itself.

Ahhhhh, thanks for reminding me that THE most prominent weapon the franchise ever had was crafted into weapons every DK had and used for one single expansion.
    *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by squirecam View Post
    But wasnt Thunderfury also used as a weapon, but Shaman take it from the "dead" tauren who dies to a corehound.
    Nope Thunderfury is more or less destroyed to restore Thunderaan and the owner of the blade was a dwarf.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    So much misinformation in this thread it's astounding.

Frostmourne was made into the Frost DK artifact as many have said already. Shadowmourne has absolutely nothing to do with Frostmourne, that's just someone not knowing what they're talking about. I'm guilty of this at times, no harm no foul.

In Legion, a "broken" Thunderfury was a quest item used to revitalize Thunderaan. Why you'd even mention that without knowing what you're talking about is beyond my comprehension. It's like your comment only served to confuse people or make them believe Shamans somehow had TF as an artifact. Outlaw Rogues did receive a strikingly similar artifact appearance to TF, but it's still neither the original nor a direct copy. More of an homage to the weapon, but still it makes me wonder, "Why Rogues?" It was largely a tanking weapon if I remember correctly. I may have seen one or two Rogues with it back then. Put the pipe down, get some fresh air.
    /thread /10char