Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so far the only one being toxic is you really
    Too bad I'm not a part of the community. You keep trying and failing; you're an embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    Too bad I'm not a part of the community. You keep trying and failing; you're an embarrassment.
    Nobody made the claim you were.

But to want a game that is played by a lot of people to shut down because you don't agree with the direction is a bit silly if you ask me.

I mean why not occupy your time with something you enjoy instead?

7+ Year Old Account
    You are really sad m8. You are on a fan sity trying to hate the game... Not gonna bring you many friends.

Most people in here can come with alot of critique of the game, but they do it mostly because they want the game to be better and more enjoyable. Try to be like this or you will just be seen as a sad angry smiley in every post.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah...
    so you make my point even better
    you claim the community is super toxic
    meanwhile the only person being super toxic is not part of the community
    yet stalks the community
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

10char

I say go for it. Killing this game off would be the best thing for everyone.
    cant really argue with that...

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    ...I'm probably saying this wrong but meh.

Anyways, as most of you know the Necromancer class was added to Diablo 3 as a paid content patch for $15. While that model obviously wouldn't work for WoW in regards to Classes and races, what about other stuff?

I'm thinking Dungeons, Scenarios, Raids or World Bosses. Maybe even Pre-expansion events. LOL.

As for what specifically, how about access to content that no longer exists? The Battle for The Undercity Event has been asked for by the WoW Community for years. For $5, you get access to the battle. Wanna do the Scourge Invasion pre-event for some reason? Now you can. LOL.

Perhaps the biggest one--and likely necessary for the Scourge Pre-Event: Pre-Cata WoW. I'd set the price tag at $30. As a bonus, you can play "old" WoW without an active subscription. Players can customize "Old WoW" to include or exclude Wrath or BC as an additional bonus.The world changes through phasing the reflect the state of the game during those eras. It would likely have to be a separate game for obvious reasons.

So anyway, what do you think of the idea of paid Optional content like this?
    I want some of whatever hes havin

10+ Year Old Account
    Too bad I'm not a part of the community.
    No shit.
    So what the fukk are you doing here then?

Take your shit-posting of the game somewhere else.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

You already have to pay the box price for expansions. And pay a subscription. And have a cash shop offering paid items. And services that are only available for cash. And you want to give Blizzard a new way to charge you?

Mind you, don't rule it out. They have shown in the past that they have no morals and no qualms when it comes to gouging their customers. And sadly that their customers appear to have no problem bending over and taking it.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paying for content would only work, imo, if WoW would become truly F2P. Instead of getting free patches player would instead buy patches or parts of it. So everyone could decide what to buy.

Would that be a good idea? I don't know.

yeah...
    so you make my point even better
    you claim the community is super toxic
    meanwhile the only person being super toxic is not part of the community
    yet stalks the community
    How am I being "super toxic"? By calling you out for being an idiot (which you've proven on several occasions)? By saying this game needs to die out already? And "stalks the community"? Really? You sure like to use that word yet you don't seem to grasp what it means.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    No shit.
    So what the fukk are you doing here then?

Take your shit-posting of the game somewhere else.
    Are you going to make me?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    You are really sad m8. You are on a fan sity trying to hate the game... Not gonna bring you many friends.

Most people in here can come with alot of critique of the game, but they do it mostly because they want the game to be better and more enjoyable. Try to be like this or you will just be seen as a sad angry smiley in every post.
    I would rather gargle acid than befriend anyone here.

IT's called "expansions." Which are optional.

7+ Year Old Account
    How am I being "super toxic"? By calling you out for being an idiot (which you've proven on several occasions)? By saying this game needs to die out already? And "stalks the community"? Really? You sure like to use that word yet you don't seem to grasp what it means.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Well you are pretty much doing the social version of gargling acid. Again, you are just sad, if you really wish to spend your time only making enemies in here :/
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

1. because you are doing nothing but insult people on a forum you care nothing about for a game you despise and dont even play
    2. yes saying a game that many people still very much enjoy needs to "die" simply because you dont like it, is also very toxic
    3. you hate the game, you dont play it, as you say you dont want to socialize with its players, so why are you here, that is why i said "stalk" cause you have no good reason to be here other then being a creep
    4. Stalk: harass or persecute (someone) with unwanted and obsessive attention. You have nothing good to say, dont want to even attempt to, so your unwanted, and you hate the game, and do not play it, yet you still hang around here, so i would say obsessive.
    5.No, no one is going to make you, other then the mods (hopefully) if you keep calling people idiots
    6. Well then why are you here? you hate the game, have no intention on playing it, do not care about it, do not care about us, but here you are, posting in Wow threads, why. please sir L33t speak (what is this 2008?) tell us, why are you here?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Well you are pretty much doing the social version of gargling acid. Again, you are just sad, if you really wish to spend your time only making enemies in here :/
    I could not care less whether I make enemies or friends, that's not why I'm here.

- - - Updated - - -

1. because you are doing nothing but insult people on a forum you care nothing about for a game you despise and dont even play
    2. yes saying a game that many people still very much enjoy needs to "die" simply because you dont like it, is also very toxic
    3. you hate the game, you dont play it, as you say you dont want to socialize with its players, so why are you here, that is why i said "stalk" cause you have no good reason to be here other then being a creep
    4. Stalk: harass or persecute (someone) with unwanted and obsessive attention. You have nothing good to say, dont want to even attempt to, so your unwanted, and you hate the game, and do not play it, yet you still hang around here, so i would say obsessive.
    5.No, no one is going to make you, other then the mods (hopefully) if you keep calling people idiots
    6. Well then why are you here? you hate the game, have no intention on playing it, do not care about it, do not care about us, but here you are, posting in Wow threads, why. please sir L33t speak (what is this 2008?) tell us, why are you here?
    1. Once again, this forum is not exclusively about World of Warcraft.

2. I gave my reasons. Whether you accept them or not is inconsequential to me.

3. See point one.

4. I'm not giving anyone here attention beyond the attention they give me. Once again, this forum isn't exclusively about World of Warcraft.

5. Let them. I'll take my ban, come back and continue to point out how much of an insufferable idiot you are every time you decide to respond to me with your moronic statements like everything above.

6. I'm not going to explain this again. Either you got it the first dozen times or you're simply too much of a dullard to ever get it.

7+ Year Old Account
    I could not care less whether I make enemies or friends, that's not why I'm here.
    Then why are you here? To be toxic? To spread negativity? Sounds pretty much like you only want to troll and therefore make enemies.

Also worth noting that the D3 expansion didn't come with content. There was new content released at the same time, but it doesn't require the Necro pack. That contains the class and a few cosmetics.

Then why are you here? To be toxic? To spread negativity? Sounds pretty much like you only want to troll and therefore make enemies.
    Just because you don't like my opinions doesn't make me a troll. If I make enemies then I make enemies. Of the two of us, you are the only one who cares.

<snip>
    <snip>
    Please slow down you two, I'm running out of popcorn.