Deleted

True Blood actor Nelsan Ellis dies from heart failure complications aged 39

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-07-08/t...tions-aged-39/

True Blood actor Nelsan Ellis has died from heart failure complications at the age of 39.

The American's death was confirmed by his manager who said Ellis would be "forever missed", with tributes led by Oscar-winning actress Octavia Spencer.

Ellis played Lafayette Reynolds in HBO series True Blood, arguably his best known role.

His manager, Emily Saines, told The Hollywood Reporter: "Nelsan has passed away after complications with heart failure.

"He was a great talent, and his words and presence will be forever missed."

Ellis appeared in all seven series of True Blood, a dark fantasy which first hit television screens in 2008.

He also had roles in African-American film The Help (2011) and CBS show Elementary.

Spencer, who starred alongside Ellis in The Help, described him as a "brilliant actor.

"My heart breaks for his kids and family," she wrote on Instagram.

Fellow True Blood co-stars Aisha Hinds, Michael McMillian, Lauren Bowles and Kristin Bauer also paid tribute to Ellis.

Bauer wrote on Instagram: "One of the sweetest most talented men I've ever met. A terrible loss for all of us. Rest In Peace Nelsan. You will be missed. I don't know how else to put words to this terribly sad news..."
    he was my favourite True Blood character

10+ Year Old Account
    His manager, Emily Saines, told The Hollywood Reporter: "Nelsan has passed away after complications with heart failure.
    Yup, another crackhead overdosed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Interested reading comprehension

Deleted
    Yah, he was glorious in True Blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Now drug is legalized ...

Not just rich actors can get overdosed. You too.

OMG - didn't even realise I was enjoying him in Elementary too..... WOW.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Possibly, the only good actor in the series IMO. Only watched ~2 1/2 seasons though.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.