Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by weedburst View Post
    what a silly idea, we all know gender is decided many years after someone is born.
    Lmao. Im done. /10chars

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MissileMech View Post
    Gender is not determined by what parts you are born with these days.
    Yes it is. Crazy people just want to feel normal and claim its a social construct.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    And people have parties for that?
    Americans do apparently.

And people have parties for that?
    It's a new fad or something, I never heard of it until my wife's nephew had one last year, now I hear about them all the time.

what a silly idea, we all know gender is decided many years after someone is born.
    I sincerely hope this is a joke. :|

Exactly, it should be a sex reveal party.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post

Yes it is. Crazy people just want to feel normal and claim its a social construct.
    eh well from what I learned in school that's sex

Gender is how one acts.
    In which there is still only 2 genders. Fenimine and masculine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Woah! Maybe she hired the bad guys to attack her party!

I'm serious. lol
    all to ........have the same party twice
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Woah! Maybe she hired the bad guys to attack her party!

I'm serious. lol
    Well, I suppose that is one way of conveniently getting out of having to explain why you never have a baby after spending months telling everybody that you are "pregnant". Course, the medical exam you will end up having will quickly shut down that lie, but it's not like people ever learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    From Rueters
    http://www.reuters.com/video/2017/07...eoId=372059867

'Police say a woman was killed and eight others were shot, including three children, after gunfire erupted at a gender reveal party near Cincinnati, Ohio. Linda So reports.

A gender reveal party near Cincinnati, Ohio erupting in gunfire. One woman is dead, and eight others injured, including three children after police say multiple gunshots were heard coming from the home late Saturday night. Authorities are searching for two men who fled the scene after the shooting. Family members say a pregnant woman was shot in the leg and lost her baby. The three injured children are being treated at a local hospital. Partygoers tell police they were watching a movie when gunfire rang out. The motive for the shooting remains unclear.'
    Cincy is a shithole, as is most of the rest of Ohio's big cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    So was it a boy or girl? Sorry I had too.
    It was a boy apparently.

PLOT TWIST:

IT WAS APPARENTLY A NOTHING. She lied about the pregnancy wtf. This is.. fishy. I wonder if she lured people to her house on purpose. I mean... why else would she go through this elaborate ruse? And the shooting is supposed to be the reason she lost the baby... but that just seems even more odd to me. When was she going to "lose" the baby then if not for the shooting?
    Last edited by Hctaz; 2017-07-19 at 02:02 AM.

high quality shitpost
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    If people are going to shoot anyone, might I suggest they start with themselves?

On a more serious note, my condolences to the familes. I hope they catch those who did this.

Also, might be time to look into quarterly psych evaluations for anyone owning a firearm ...

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    It is silly, but a lot more couples are doing them now. They are usually a party where you get all your friends and family together to find out what you are having. In some situations, the couple themselves don't even know until the big reveal. In those cases, they work with the doctor and a 3rd party who would get the information first and the reveal is done with various methods. Sometimes with baked good with pink or blue frosting. Sometimes balloons. Whatever idea thw couple comes up with. My cousin did that for her two kids.
    Yeah, an old manager of mine had one of these parties recently. I heard about it and thought it was really sweet, nice pictures from the party and it was just adorable.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Aitch View Post
    Is the one dead the baby that was lost?...

If not then wouldn't it be two dead?...
    No. Don't bring your bullshit opinion in here thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    It was a boy apparently.

PLOT TWIST:

IT WAS APPARENTLY A NOTHING.
    A real son of a gun.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of these really do sound like "Only in the USA" things.
    "I don't go to these things so they must not exist."

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Cincy is a shithole, as is most of the rest of Ohio's big cities.
    Couldn't tell you my friend. What I can tell you though is that haters will be haters.
    Enjoy the rest your day everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    eh well from what I learned in school that's sex

Gender is how one acts.
    In which there is still only 2 genders. Fenimine and masculine.

- - - Updated - - -

all to ........have the same party twice
    Dont care what you identify as, or how you act... you got a penis, you're a male. I know you basically agreed with me... but I still think its absolutely ridiculous to pander to a subset of mentally insane individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    No. Don't bring your bullshit opinion in here thanks.
    Man charged with 1st-degree murder after stabbing of pregnant wife, death of baby
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Is there something wrong about bringing gifts? It's like you guys get physically hurt by being nice to others or something. "Oh there was a shooting! But did the guests have to bring gifts, that would be a true horror!"
    Nothing wrong at all. But the longer we keep having generation after generation of single parents, most of the old traditions are being tossed out the window. Everyone is selfish nowadays, and really haven't been taught to put others before themselves. There are of course exceptions to the rule, but it's still a sad rule.