10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Did you expect to be a mod by now?

I kinda did, I applied everytime the opportunity showed up. Maybe its for the best.

There's always tomorrow, Jay. You'll get it!

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Thanks Darkeon, a boy can dream.

I knew this was a Mr Burner thread! lol

(Don't ban me when you make mod)

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    nope, Never intend to apply for mod status on any forum.
    Just don't have the time to dedicate to it.

In due time, in due time. I personally have no interest in ever being a mod even if offered, but then again, I doubt I would ever get the offer/be approved if I applied.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I don't want to be one either.

You only get to be a mod if you are a left wing radical. Hating America is also accepted. Just say:

"I hate America, yet I play all their games, watch their movies and I ate in McDonald's today. Oh also, I think immigrants from Africa or South America should over run Europe and America, and people who work should be forced to pay for them. 90% taxes? No problem. Oh and no race commits any more crime then any other race, statistics are racist. Also, no religious group commits and any more acts of terrorism then any other, saying otherwise makes you evil. Anyway, I'd love to be a mod, I will be fair and balanced.... unless your view differs from the Alt - Left."

Job will be yours before you can blink.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, but I wish! I'd have perma banned a couple of people by now.

Deleted
    Soon

Tenchar

Deleted
    I think being banned permanently from MMOC would be less of a punishment than to be a moderator here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Soon

Tenchar
    Keep dreaming buddy, you are so cancerous that this forum will instantly die the second you get promoted to mod.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-07-16 at 09:38 PM.

Seeing some of the moderators already on this site like Endus, i rather just kick myself in the balls once or twice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø View Post
    Keep dreaming buddy, you are so cancerous that this forum will instantly die the second you get promoted to mod.
    Ok nico de l'enfer

Reported

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-07-16 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    You only get to be a mod if you are a left wing radical. Hating America is also accepted. Just say:

"I hate America, yet I play all their games, watch their movies and I ate in McDonald's today. Oh also, I think immigrants from Africa or South America should over run Europe and America, and people who work should be forced to pay for them. 90% taxes? No problem. Oh and no race commits any more crime then any other race, statistics are racist. Also, no religious group commits and any more acts of terrorism then any other, saying otherwise makes you evil. Anyway, I'd love to be a mod, I will be fair and balanced.... unless your view differs from the Alt - Left."

This sounds suspiciously similar to Endus' mod application.

Well I am a certified master at not being biased. But personally I have no interest in being a mod.

You'll never be one. Sorry champ.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post

You're really trying to hard. I can't stand Endus either, but you sound like a sniveling girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I kinda did, I applied everytime the opportunity showed up. Maybe its for the best.
    Hell no. I don't support or even like the left.. and all MMO-C mods are left wing. It's like an unwritten rule here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    This sounds suspiciously similar to Endus' mod application.
    Endus is unbiased and recognizes the value of liberal communism with strong gun regulations

Most people are just mad because they are no match for his fair judgment

10+ Year Old Account
    not having this thread, given the ease of getting into moderation discussion

closing