Emerald Nightmare / Nighthold Table missions no longer popping

So I've noticed since 7.2.5 none of my characters have received an Emerald Nightmare raid box mission and my main has only received 1 Nighthold mission (this was early on, and he should have received 2 by now).

The main reason for wanting this is the extra coin you receive. It seems like blizzard added some mechanic that prevents this mission from no longer spawning if it's not relevant to you.

For the mission to spawn now, does it require you to run the instance and kill a boss so a mission will spawn? I have not run EM or NH at all on my main/alts since 7.2.5 hit.

They said in a tweet that taids that are more then a tier old will no longer get missions. In that same thread when it was pointed out nobody has gotten a NH or EN mission they went silient. So I dont know if they explained it wrong and it is working as intended or the mission generator is screwed up. The loss of extra bonus rolls sucks, but so be it. I did like having the tiny chance at gear every 2 weeks and picking up a new xmog skin from time to time.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I have run both in mythic since the patch so it isn't an issue of needing to run it again.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Yeah, people talked about it earlier in this thread. Possibly it was a bug and then Blizzard decided it can be a feature because fixing it is too much trouble, given other bugs about raid caches.
    Or they do intend you not get too many coins.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

I received the nighthold mission 2 days ago for mythic cache for trilliax.

thank god, only did them to get the extra bonus roll coins, had like 4 quests in EN before i deleted them

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    So I've noticed since 7.2.5 none of my characters have received an Emerald Nightmare raid box mission and my main has only received 1 Nighthold mission (this was early on, and he should have received 2 by now).

The main reason for wanting this is the extra coin you receive. It seems like blizzard added some mechanic that prevents this mission from no longer spawning if it's not relevant to you.

For the mission to spawn now, does it require you to run the instance and kill a boss so a mission will spawn? I have not run EM or NH at all on my main/alts since 7.2.5 hit.
    My dk alt just got Nighthold mission.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    My dk alt just got Nighthold mission.
    none of my characters have had the mission pop for over 3 weeks now :/

Just had NH pop back up today. A week and a half late, but I am glad its back.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scifix View Post
    thank god, only did them to get the extra bonus roll coins, had like 4 quests in EN before i deleted them
    No one does them for the items anyway, it's the extra bonus rolls that matter.