Deleted

New with priest need some tips for leveling 100-110!

So I got all classes done for the achievement but priest.
    I got all the heirlooms available and loads of cash to spend on epics. My question here is, what spec would suit best for leveling? Seeing people saying that disc is doable and it helps you get into groups easier, but shadow being better dps ofc. Granted I have never leveled a priest past 20 and this one is boosted (had all classes at 100 pre-legion but priest).

My second question is, is it worth getting the craftable legendary even though it occupies a heirloom slot? The stats are awesome for a level 101 but is it worth losing out on 10% xp.

Any tips are appreciated, thanks!

If you don't mind being slow (in terms of RL time), just do invasions. They're worth a solid 1 lvl til 105 -106 (not sure with heirlooms). Perhaps worth doing the scenario at the end to get some item drops (I've not done these, no clue about the xp here). This will also help you get nethershards or relinquished gear (or even dauntless to hit 850 very quickly).

I'm super cheap, and I wouldn't get the crafted legendary (on US servers it'd be half a month worth of wow!). But certainly it'd help with the process.

Edit: Didn't answer question. I'd just go shadow. Not worried about getting into a group til later and you can always pick up a second specialization pretty soon after.
    Last edited by tclphz; 2017-07-17 at 05:29 PM.
    You are everything, I never knew, I always wanted.

I couldnt play shadow for the life of me (going from 100-110), bought some 840 epics and leveled with holy.. I did decent amount of DPS for being in holy spec and when the rest of the slots got higher iL it just got easier. My main is a MW monk and i do more dps in holy then doing DPS in MW.

Shadow is super easy and straightforward for questing. Spec Misery, run around dotting everything up, watch it all melt around you.

I had no issues leveling Shadow, even though everyone says to level as Disc. Disc has better single target burst, but Shadow's got the better AoE potential with multidotting.