Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    what games? other than WoW, do any of the other games have anything but bnet friends anymore? this would be mainly bnet feature, integrated to all games at the same time, not something HS or OW exclusive, in the time since it was first mentioned, an intern would be able to make it on his/her own...
    So let's say you have "appear offline" turned on in WoW, HotS, Overwatch, etc...
    >You post something to trade chat in WoW. Does one of your friends, who is being told you're offline, see it?
    >On that same note, say you post something to general chat in Overwatch or HotS. Same question: do they see the message, even though it would appear you're offline?
    >You're in a guild with some people you have on your friends list. You select "appear offline." Do you also not appear active on the guild roster to your friends in the guild?
    >If someone has the mobile guild chat app, and is being told you're offline on their friends list, do they see your guild chat messages on the app?
    >If someone on your friends list joins the same group you're in when you're appearing to be offline, what happens then?
    >Can they walk up and interact with your character in WoW if you're appearing offline to them?
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2017-07-11 at 09:41 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

So can I get Prime trial, order something from the prime day sale, and then cancel the Prime?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    So let's say you have "appear offline" turned on in WoW, HotS, Overwatch, etc...
    >You post something to trade chat in WoW. Does one of your friends, who is being told you're offline, see it?
    >On that same note, say you post something to general chat in Overwatch or HotS. Same question: do they see the message, even though it would appear you're offline?
    >You're in a guild with some people you have on your friends list. You select "appear offline." Do you also not appear active on the guild roster to them?
    >If someone on your friends list joins the same group you're in when you're appearing to be offline, what happens then?
    >Can they walk up and interact with your character in WoW if you're appearing offline to them?
    if youre in invis and start chatting anywhere except the instance/match chat, youre not using the mode properly and are just asking for autoflag to online
    and even IF someone gets somehow the wind that youre online, they will know youre using it for SOME reason and wont bother you? is that really an issue?
    like honestly, the only "issue" here is being in a guild in wow... and you basically give up alot of anonymity in wow by joining the guild in the first place...

The Appear Offline mode seems like a myth these days, can it really be that difficult to do? =/

My DeviantART: http://hypzone.deviantart.com/ | Requests: Closed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    if youre in invis and start chatting anywhere except the instance/match chat, youre not using the mode properly and are just asking for autoflag to online
    and even IF someone gets somehow the wind that youre online, they will know youre using it for SOME reason and wont bother you? is that really an issue?
    like honestly, the only "issue" here is being in a guild in wow... and you basically give up alot of anonymity in wow by joining the guild in the first place...
    ...so again, it requires weird tactical passive-aggressiveness to work.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    ...so again, it requires weird tactical passive-aggressiveness to work.
    no, all it requires is blizzard having balls to implement the mode properly or with configurable options, going only halfway is obviously a bad idea, as only pussy version of /dnd is why people are asking for invis mode in the first place...

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Kinda says a lot about the status of an expansion when the thing that interests me the most about it is a time walking raid from a decade ago lol, looks awesome, I just hope they haven't changed Illidan's lines/etc as part of his good guy retcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    I know it's for DH. but want to know if I can use this "token" on my hunter to get this appearance on DH (like PvP transfo tokens) or do I have to go raid as DH.

we will see later.

But i gues will have to go as DH
    You can take any class. As long as you have the glaives FoS unlocked on your account, you will receive the transmog appearance as a reward for killing Illidan.

You don't need to kill him as a DH.

Blizzard don't want guilds having to try and form raids of 90% demon hunters cause they all want the appearance

Source: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/855484253798154241
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erinhia View Post
    You can take any class. As long as you have the glaives FoS unlocked on your account, you will receive the transmog appearance as a reward for killing Illidan.

You don't need to kill him as a DH.

Blizzard don't want guilds having to try and form raids of 90% demon hunters cause they all want the appearance

Source: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/855484253798154241
    Thx mate

10/chars

7+ Year Old Account
    So EVERY DH and their mother will have warglaives mog... sigh. And next xpac all plate wearers will have shadowmourne...
    TBC was a steaming pile of shit drawn by a 4 year old. Most ugly xpac ever.

About time for some Offline action.

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    So EVERY DH and their mother will have warglaives mog... sigh. And next xpac all plate wearers will have shadowmourne...
    TBC was a steaming pile of shit drawn by a 4 year old. Most ugly xpac ever.
    considering how most of current DH artifact skins look like shit this mog will be saviour for anyone bored with his skin

I dont like that we get our gear scaled down. My stats are going to be shit and my dps suffer from it. Thanks

Wow, this is the same every time offline mode is mentioned..
    I have WORK friends on my list and maybe if I'm sick I can still play wow, but not work.. Or maybe grab a wuick game of HS in the down time and not worry about stupid questions as to why I'm playing in working hours..

It's the same every time..

looking forward to offline mode in case i want to just chill on alts or play D3 and not be asked to tank things...

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Class call and it was confirmed they can get the Warglaives as an artifact appearance.
    Idk if I'm just being dumb but can you please explain what you mean by "class call"?

Quote Originally Posted by CalasEU View Post
    Idk if I'm just being dumb but can you please explain what you mean by "class call"?
    Basically remember Nefarian in Blackwing Lair?

He had a line for each class and did a specific effect on that class.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Nefarian_(tactics)

Hunters for example he would break their weapons so they had to switch weapons.

Illidan will probably have a specific line related to Demon Hunters in Black Temple Timewalking.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Basically remember Nefarian in Blackwing Lair?

He had a line for each class and did a specific effect on that class.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Nefarian_(tactics)

Hunters for example he would break their weapons so they had to switch weapons.

Illidan will probably have a specific line related to Demon Hunters in Black Temple Timewalking.
    Oh okay, I get it! Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing to look forward to this week, since there is no LFR for Black Temple Timewalking, and getting in a group through Premade requires ilvl 1500 these days.

GG Blizzard!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    Nothing to look forward to this week, since there is no LFR for Black Temple Timewalking, and getting in a group through Premade requires ilvl 1500 these days.

GG Blizzard!
    Considering that it scales you down anyone asking for an ilvl is moronic. Especially since it can be done between 70 and 110.

What's the point in asking for 900 ilvl for a raid that scales you down to 141?