Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Antifa is retarded.

Learn history, it's important.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Is this like the Trump supporters who flipped out over the 4th when NPR tweeted the Declaration of Independence?
    I'm pretty sure I can break up the declaration into tweets that would anger BLM and it would still be the declaration.

Hell BLM is getting their panties in a bind over that NRA video that has nothing to do with black people. So no, it isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    surely you guys can come up with less face plamy ways to discredit antifa, this is exceedingly weak.
    Antifa has already proven they are fascists themselves. This isn't discrediting them. They've already done that. This is to make them feel stupid because even while being discredited, they still think they're correct.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Just because Hitler said something it doesn't mean it was wrong.

I personally agree with him on this one (and this is how it works in most of the world anyway).

And this is definitely something Antifata would approve of so what is the big deal?
    While not the point [in the op] because the point is just absurd

Hitler should teach here that cheering at the words without examining the speaker can lead you down some pretty dark roads

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post

God help them they just are not that bright.

Anti-fascists cheering fascists.

Whew, not so bright eh guys?
    This is just people being tricked. The things, that he is saying is not terrible things, hitler just said them.

You can't put the Antifa folks at fault here, because they did not know that it was from a hitler speech. They just heard a guy holding a speech against the system and they cheered. I can proberly find a hitler quote, that you would agree with.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    While not the point [in the op] because the point is just absurd

Hitler should teach here that cheering at the words without examining the speaker can lead you down some pretty dark roads
    That's also a weak argument. I can disagree with (say) Ayn Rand's philosophy in the strongest terms, that doesn't mean every single one of her quotes is a complete load of falsehood just because she's the one who said it.

The video doesn't have a point. It's a cheap trollbait that tries for a ''gotcha!'' moment that makes sense only to people who already hate Antifa anyway and would interpret them delivering flowers to an old lady as a terrorist act. I'm not fond of the general movement myself, but this proves absolutely nothing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardless Man View Post
    Learn history, it's important.
    Do you know all of hitlers speeches from memory? You are pretty much saying, that having that in your memory is the base of learning history.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

TIL: Hitler was the only one who ever spoke out against laissez-faire economics. Thanks, MMO-Champ!

I don't think I would be able to tell that those were Hitler quotes.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    This thread has become a mockery of it's own subject matter.

Antifa may have been tricked into agreeing with fascist ideology by the speaker carefully hiding their origin in the video. But here we have people openly agreeing with fascist ideology just to help their faction save face.

Every day this place reaches a new low.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    That's also a weak argument. I can disagree with (say) Ayn Rand's philosophy in the strongest terms, that doesn't mean every single one of her quotes is a complete load of falsehood just because she's the one who said it.

The video doesn't have a point. It's a cheap trollbait that tries for a ''gotcha!'' moment that makes sense only to people who already hate Antifa anyway and would interpret them delivering flowers to an old lady as a terrorist act. I'm not fond of the general movement myself, but this proves absolutely nothing.
    I am unsure what exactly you think i meant to say..

There is a danger that following a limited set of quotes you like in a politician and not looking broader can lead down dark roads. Buyer beware

Hitler did speak (or write) alarming things. But he was sold on those flowery words.

I claim Hitler should teach us to beware.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Antifa has already proven they are fascists themselves. This isn't discrediting them. They've already done that. This is to make them feel stupid because even while being discredited, they still think they're correct.
    thaaaat's nice honey.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Dumb people are dumb. hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Is this what things have come to? People essentially doing a late-night TV show bit where they trick dumb people and pretend they've proven some point?
    Unless you know Hitlers speeches by the letter, you yourself would not have realized that those are tempered quotes.
    Don't act like a know it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    thaaaat's nice honey.
    Translation: I don't know what to say because I just got shut down.

Deleted
    Your antifa is so weird in america.
    Here in Germany most antifa members are young men, while your antifa (in this video) are old women...

Hitler also must have said "I'll have salad for dinner" at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Hitler also must have said "I'll have salad for dinner" at some point.
    Do we know Hitler had a mental illness of some kind? Or was he just a product of his environment? If he was the latter then most everything he would say would sound normal.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

If you want to make this comparison you have to show them cheering hitler's ideas, not just some vague quotes. As much as I dislike antifa this doesn't really show anything.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When Hitler and Brown had sex, the latter was usually screaming YES YES. So if your girlfriend/wife screams YES YES during sex - she's thinking of Hitler
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Do we know Hitler had a mental illness of some kind? Or was he just a product of his environment? If he was the latter then most everything he would say would sound normal.
    A whole lot of his decisions are considered irrational and he has been branded as hateful beyond human norms, so of course he is usually written off as mentally ill. But while he may have been, he was never independent of his environment. Hatred was always around and still is.