Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    It is just you if I am being honest.

Enjoy the monster you helped make. You supported racial identity why so worried about "whites" making their own in turn?
    You mean like the past 700 years? Identity politics exists because of the continued marginalization of minorities by the majorities. The oppression of women, non whites, LGBT people lead to this.

So, what is funny about gassing Jews?

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Yeah, it's really scary how many people are making offensive jokes!
    I think we are a bit past just merely offensive. And jokes. We have straight up Nazi propaganda being peddled and when called out being excused with "irony, kek".

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    I think we are a bit past just merely offensive. And jokes. We have straight up Nazi propaganda being peddled and when called out being excused with "irony, kek".
    What is beyond offense when it comes to jokes?
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

You mean like the past 700 years? Identity politics exists because of the continued marginalization of minorities by the majorities. The oppression of women, non whites, LGBT people lead to this.

So, what is funny about gassing Jews?

Tell me. What do you think happens when the majority feels like it is marginalized by the minority?

What happens when the poor are tired of having their chances at a better life robbed from them?

I see such a interesting future.

As for your question I know quite a few jokes but lets be honest that is ban bait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    That was already covered in the conversation. Good job keeping up, and even better job at demonstrating the point completely.
    Oh it was? I'm sorry, I'm still surprised that with all her political savvy that she managed to lose the election (because lets face it, more people voted against Hillary than voted FOR Trump)

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

What is beyond offense when it comes to jokes?
    As I said, it's not jokes. It's propaganda disguised as jokes.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me. What do you think happens when the majority feels like it is marginalized by the minority?
    Third Reich. That is what happens. Is that what you want?

What happens when the poor are tired of having their chances at a better life robbed from them?
    Yet they keep voting Republican.

I see such a interesting future.
    Please explain. What do you think will happen?

As for your question I know quite a few jokes but lets be honest that is ban bait.
    But it's just jokes.

- - - Updated - - -

Third Reich. That is what happens. Is that what you want?

Yet they keep voting Republican.

Please explain. What do you think will happen?

But it's just jokes.
    Nothing is just jokes here if the right or wrong people are on.

Anyways the future I see is one of equality. Just gonna be a damn bloody mess when people start rioting when they become equal.

"Gas the jews kek" is propaganda?

And you still didn't answer, what is past offense?
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Nothing is just jokes here if the right or wrong people are on.

Anyways the future I see is one of equality. Just gonna be a damn bloody mess when people start rioting when they become equal.
    Equality for whom? Who is being marginalized in your eyes?

- - - Updated - - -

"Gas the jews kek" is propaganda?
    The rampant Antisemitism and racism on Reddit, 4chan, Twitter is propaganda with it being jokes merely a smokescreen.

And you still didn't answer, what is past offense?
    The things that are being posed and shared have gone beyond merely being offensive humor and reached Menschenverachtung. (contempt for humanity, but English doesn't really catch the severity of the word).

Equality for whom? Who is being marginalized in your eyes?
    Mosty poor white males. There is a lot of discrimination towards them. From numbers killed by police, denial of education from being excluded from scholarships, and discriminatory hiring practices.

We must make everyone equal in the eyes of the law and destroy this racist society.

It is just you if I am being honest.

Enjoy the monster you helped make. You supported racial identity why so worried about "whites" making their own in turn?
    No one "made you" do anything. Take responsibility for your own actions.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    I'm not condoning the behavior but here's why people find it funny:

Not being able to express opinions that aren't strictly pc is a part of the white male experience at this point. The majority of white men have opinions that they simply will not share in public because the repercussions can be severe.

The ridiculous comments online are a reaction to that. Most people don't really mean "gas the Jews", but the breaking of the taboo online is a release and the extremity of the statement is what makes people laugh. What it's really about is guys who feel like that can't express an honest opinion about things like the wage gap without getting slammed for it.
    The wage gap isn't real. I'll prove them wrong by larping as a Nazi. You get how idiotic that is?

Mosty poor white males. There is a lot of discrimination towards them. From numbers killed by police, denial of education from being excluded from scholarships, and discriminatory hiring practices.
    [citation needed]

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    No one "made you" do anything. Take responsibility for your own actions.
    What are my acts I have to take responsibility for again?

We must make everyone equal in the eyes of the law and destroy this racist society.
    Can you back anything of this up, or is this the usual "not everything is about us at all times "?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    I'm not condoning the behavior but here's why people find it funny:

Not being able to express opinions that aren't strictly factual is a part of the white male experience at this point.
    FTFY.

The majority of white men have opinions that they simply will not share in public because the repercussions can be severe.
    Repercussions such as...

The ridiculous comments online are a reaction to that. Most people don't really mean "gas the Jews",
    [citation needed]

but the breaking of the taboo online is a release and the extremity of the statement is what makes people laugh.
    Maybe you need a better sense of humor.

What it's really about is guys who feel like that can't express an honest opinion about things like the wage gap without getting slammed for it.
    Maybe that could be amended by the right ceasing lying?

- - - Updated - - -

What are my acts I have to take responsibility for again?
    Endorsing fascism and degrading online discourse.

[citation needed]
    For what?

I hate asking people to google things but honestly google scholarships, affirmative action, and a plethora of other terms. Hell hate speech and hate crimed fall under this.

For what?
    That.

I hate asking people to google things but honestly google scholarships, affirmative action, and a plethora of other terms. Hell hate speech and hate crimed fall under this.
    Sorry, not how this works. You made the claim, it's your responsibility to provide evidence.

Can you back anything of this up, or is this the usual "not everything is about us at all times "?
    In what way?

I am not listing some arcane facts. You are most likely to be killed by a cop if your white. You can only apply to the fewest of scholarships since a good portion are reserved for minorities and women and affirmative action is a thing.

What backing up do you need exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

FTFY.

Repercussions such as...

[citation needed]

Maybe you need a better sense of humor.

Maybe that could be amended by the right ceasing lying?

- - - Updated - - -

Endorsing fascism and degrading online discourse.
    How is the man having a lark endorsing fascism compared to the one who wants everything controlled and censored by a government body again?

That's a very large made up rant you got going on there.
    You keep telling yourself what you need to. <pat pat>