Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    That's my feelings too; Next expansion is South Seas (Kul Tiras & Queen Azshara) which will end going into the Old Gods / Titans as the expansion after next.
    After we just spent time defeating the entire Legion?

If the next expansion doesn't take it to 12 from the current 11 we are now, I frankly see no point going back to 9. The time for slow methodical filler expansions needs to die, hard. Fuck WoD, and fuck MoP too, even if it was a good filler expansion. Kinda contributed jack nothing to the overall story of the game save for origin stories and the tipsy time trio.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Whoa, awesome find! N'zoth, Kul'tiras and the South Seas 99.9% confirmed!
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Okay, fine. Let's assume it's not coincidence and it's supposed to be something.

Now prove that something is N'Zoth.
    Even if we not take this as a proof for an upcoming N'zoth expansion it is just a nice reminder which Old God corrupted Deathwing - N'zoth. Either way the logical conclusion is that this is N'zoth how he influenced Neltharion until he turned into Deathwing.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm positive this isn't N'Zoth. Better?

Because that's not how it works. You don't get to make a claim and demand others disprove it, largely because proving a negative is a logical impossibility. The person making the claim has to demonstrate its validity, and right now the OP's argument is about as logical as the ancient aliens guy.
    I'm not saying it's Old Gods... but it's Old Gods.

And I think the issue here is really that something that can be construed as "tentacle" looking coming out of a circular formation of stars. That is circumstantial proof at best, and extensive reaching at worst.

15+ Year Old Account
    He looks like a skull with tentacles.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    After we just spent time defeating the entire Legion?

If the next expansion doesn't take it to 12 from the current 11 we are now, I frankly see no point going back to 9. The time for slow methodical filler expansions needs to die, hard. Fuck WoD, and fuck MoP too, even if it was a good filler expansion. Kinda contributed jack nothing to the overall story of the game save for origin stories and the tipsy time trio.
    we will have titans help to defeat legion and we will lose a big ally in the battle against legion (illidan), if alone we are stronger than before legion defeat, we have few allies now to fight against old gods (and we can have even less if khadgar bertray us - lord of raves theory)

and void lords are the next big threat, they are more dangerous than the legion and makes sense that we need a great ally to fight againt them (azeroth in titan form), but until there we need a bridge. Some developer said the dragons will still have some relevance in wow history too, maybe they will be ally or maybe we will gith against them, jaina have a close relationship with kalec, chromie scenario will have some meaning and wration is still around
    Last edited by orgonutil; 2017-07-11 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    I boarded the hype boat the moment the Kul'tiras armor was datamined, but the only way I'd buy the Deepholm skybox being related to N'zoth is if it was planned that way because of the Abyssal Maw raid before it was scrapped and now they finally get to use it.
    As I said in my last post, it really doesn't matter. It is N'zoth because his involvement in Deathwing's storyline is undeniable. We can question if this is actually a proof for an upcoming expansion with N'zoth but we really can't question if it's N'zoth because it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Someone found a very distinct image in the sky that clearly represents a tentacled creature.
    That's the thing, it doesn't "clearly represent a tentacled creature." It's a vague approximation at best, and you're jumping to enormous conclusions that aren't supported by the available data.

Quote Originally Posted by FunctionalSTR View Post
    And I think the issue here is really that something that can be construed as "tentacle" looking coming out of a circular formation of stars. That is circumstantial proof at best, and extensive reaching at worst.
    This guy gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    As I said in my last post, it really doesn't matter. It is N'zoth because his involvement in Deathwing's storyline is undeniable. We can question if this is actually a proof for an upcoming expansion with N'zoth but we really can't question if it's N'zoth because it is.
    "N'Zoth corrupted Deathwing, therefore this vaguely swirly thing MUST be N'Zoth!" Yeah... No. For starters, Neltharion never went to Deepholm until after he'd already become Deathwing.
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2017-07-11 at 05:50 PM.

Deleted
    Wait, what's that? Is that another time traveling orc-panda hybrid being born?

That's the thing, it doesn't "clearly represent a tentacled creature." It's a vague approximation at best, and you're jumping to enormous conclusions that aren't supported by the available data.

This guy gets it.

"N'Zoth corrupted Deathwing, therefore this vaguely swirly thing MUST be N'Zoth!" Yeah... No. For starters, Neltharion never went to Deepholm until after he'd already become Deathwing.
    Well, what is it if not N'zoth? Don't you want to see the resemblances or do you like being "that guy" questioning even the most obvious things? Who is it? You seem to not accept any arguments why this could be N'zoth but your adding nothing to the discussion except vitriol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurvus View Post
    He looks like a skull with tentacles.
    hydra confirmed!

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Well, what is it if not N'zoth?
    Magic swirls emblematic of nothing.

Don't you want to see the resemblances or do you like being "that guy" questioning even the most obvious things?
    It's not "the most obvious thing" any more than ancient aliens are "the most obvious thing." It certainly isn't "concrete proof" of anything.

You seem to not accept any arguments why this could be N'zoth but your adding nothing to the discussion except vitriol.
    You haven't PROVIDED any arguments why this could be N'Zoth, though. Your entire argument is literally just "this is obviously N'Zoth."
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2017-07-11 at 06:01 PM.

Deleted
    Tentacle weaps, gear and trinkets inc!

This is the portal between Deepholm and Azeroth.... You're saying N'zoth is in Deepholm?

There is no doubt that these swirls of energy are meant to represent tentacles, but it's probably more of symbolic the Old God theme of Cataclysm, or perhaps a remnant of Deathwing's corruption back when he was still alive, since the sky in Deepholm has looked like that for years (here's a pic from 2011).

On the other hand, N'zoth has always been connected to the Well of Eternity, and is suspected to be imprisoned near what is now the Maelstrom. It is also important to note that the shaman order class hall also has these celestial tentacles visible, which is clearly a conscious decision made during Legion development.

Time will tell who is right, but it to all the naysayers: it's certainly not nothing.
    Last edited by Frood; 2017-07-11 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Velios View Post
    There is no doubt that these swirls of energy are meant to represent tentacles, but it's probably more of a reference to the Old God theme of Cataclysm or perhaps a remnant of Deathwing's corruption back when he was still alive, since the sky in Deepholm has looked like that for years (here's a pic from 2011).

On the other hand, N'zoth has always been connected to the Well of Eternity, and is suspected to be imprisoned near what is now the Maelstrom (this is also where the. It is also important to note that the shaman order class hall also has these celestial tentacles visible, which is clearly a conscious decision made during Legion development.

Time will tell who is right, but it to all the naysayers: it's certainly not nothing.
    N'zoth has never been "connected" to the Well of Eternity. Y'sharaaj is the only old god with any links to it at all, and that's because it was created by his death.

Quote Originally Posted by Velios View Post
    On the other hand, N'zoth has always been connected to the Well of Eternity, and is suspected to be imprisoned near what is now the Maelstrom.
    Y'Shaarj was the Old God at that location, not N'Zoth. We also know where N'Zoth was imprisoned, and it's nowhere near the Well of Eternity; his dot on the map corresponds roughly to where Vashj'ir is:

http://imgur.com/HRci6yl

N'Zoth hype just got REAL.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post

N'Zoth hype just got REAL.
    How can it rain underwater???

Yeah and that's exactly the point why it makes sense that it's N'zoth.

Magic swirls emblematic of nothing.

You haven't PROVIDED any arguments why this could be N'Zoth, though. Your entire argument is literally just "this is obviously N'Zoth."
    Magic swirls that represent eight tentacles.

I haven't provided any arguments? Well, let me summarize this for you, once and for all:

- The picture clearly resembles N'zoth with it's two main eyes, eight tentacles and the shape of the "magic swirly thingy" (that's what you called it, right?)

- N'zoth is the last living Old God and due to Chronicles the Old God nearest to the Well of Eternity (=Maelstrom); we don't know if N'zoth is still imprisoned or is roaming around or if the Cataclysm brought his prison to the Maelstrom

- N'zoth is the Old God who corrupted Neltharion and turned him into Deathwing, this picture is featured in Cataclysm, the expansion focussing on Deathwing and his madness

- 'To find him, drown yourself in the circle of stars' is another hint towards this hint back from Cataclysm - N'zoth is in the center of the "circle of stars" and that "drown yourself" could either mean we must dive deep into the Ocean or it's just resembling the Maelstrom

I doubt that this picture is an indicator for what's to come but I am sure it's resembling N'zoth from a Cataclysm-expansion perspective. It makes much more sense that it's N'zoth than someone else. And again, what actually do you contribute to this thread except "no no no no no no no". You're the one bringing up zero arguments to this discussion. I already asked you, if it's not N'zoth, who is it? And something like "magic swirls emblematic of nothing" is bs when it cleary, cleary resembles a creature with 8 tentacles / arms. It's undeniable. If there were no 8 tentacles I'd say: okay, maybe it's nothing. But that this kind of thing has 8 tentacles and looks like N'zoth is no coincidence.