Page 1 of 70
... LastLast

He is a fucking idiot. The email literally says Russia is helping Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    He is a fucking idiot. The email literally says Russia is helping Trump.
    Naw, it's like what Putin said about there being no Russians in the Ukraine. That could be anyone in a Russian suite with a Russian law degree claiming to be tied to Russia.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Deleted
    "he confessed" is always better than just "he's guilty".
    Whatever the case... holy molly, what a show!.

Lol, they've already started the "He's not part of the administration" defence.

Does he realize that he just admitted to collusion with information provided by the Russian government?

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess waiting for the NYT to publish these emails would have looked bad...

This looks much better....

Holy hell this looks bad....
    Eat yo vegetables

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Holy fucking shit.

I guess there are ways to speed up an impeachment trial.

Not sure whether I should be laughing or crying at this point what in the hell is going on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lock them up! Lock them up!

Resident Cosplay Progressive

OK - even I am confused at this, but first...

Lets pause a moment and think of those poor poor supporters of Donnie Dumb-Dumb who say "There's no evidence of collusion!" who were just gobsmacked in the face by Dump's very own son-in-law...

(PS. It's ok to snicker durring the pause. it's simply irresistible! ^_^)

Now, I have to ask - did I really see what I think I just saw? Did Kushner just completely sell his Dumbass deplorable Father-in-law out by confessing!?

Is this a case where the Grinch's heart started beating again!? Could this be (gasp!) that "accepting personal responsibility" that a certain party often touts about but NEVER does!? o_O

EDIT: I goofed! For some dumb reason I thought this was about Kushner, not Dump Junior. They all seem the same to me at this point...
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2017-07-11 at 04:49 PM.

Deleted
    The campaign definitely collided with the Russians, I mean this is indisputable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

Lets pause a moment and think of those poor poor supporters of Donnie Dumb-Dumb who say "There's no evidence of collusion!" who were just gobsmacked in the face by Dump's very own son-in-law...

Now, I have to ask - did I really see what I think I just saw? Did Kushner just completely sell his Dumbass deplorable Father-in-law out by confessing!?

Is this a case where the Grinch's heart started beating again!? o_O
    The New York Times had the emails and they were going to release them

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

Is this a case where the Grinch's heart started beating again!? o_O
    Donald Trump Jr., but yeah. Defeated from the inside.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not only useless and an overhyped bubble, but a perfect example of how the brain can simply nitpick the information it wants to see.

This e-mail does not tell that Russia explicitly supports Trump, nor does it says it wants to take Hillary down. In fact, it does state that Hillary has dealings with Russia herself.

This e-mail does state that Russia supports Trump and that it wishes to show its appreciation. Anything that is being read beyond this point is pure speculation. Plus, as long that people are going to waste time on Russia, Trump will keep getting more powerful.

Spend your resources on something that will have a real impact, not... this utter waste of time and resources.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    The New York Times had the emails and they were going to release them
    He could have shut up and call it fake news when they do. Pointless, but probably less damaging than what he did now. I don't get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    This is not only useless and an overhyped bubble, but a perfect example of how the brain can simply nitpick the information it wants to see.

This e-mail does not tell that Russia explicitly supports Trump, nor does it says it wants to take Hillary down. In fact, it does state that Hillary has dealings with Russia herself.

This e-mail does state that Russia supports Trump and that it wishes to show its appreciation. Anything that is being read beyond this point is pure speculation. Plus, as long that people are going to waste time on Russia, Trump will keep getting more powerful.

Spend your resources on something that will have a real impact, not... this utter waste of time and resources.

Sure sounds like Russian officials are offering the Trump campaign material to damage Clinton.

I...did his lawyer know he was going to do this? Did his lawyer recommend he post these? I'm so confused, I have so many questions.

But holy crap Donnie Jr. is just as dumb as his father.

Deleted

This is like if Nixons kid uploaded Watergate tapes to soundcloud.

The fact that nothing came of it means nothing.

What matters is intent, and the intent is blatantly clear.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

?

"This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skjaldborg View Post
    ?

"This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    He could have shut up and call it fake news when they do. Pointless, but probably less damaging than what he did now. I don't get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure sounds like Russian officials are offering the Trump campaign material to damage Clinton.
    But it's not interference. They offered it on request. Unless you can find a sentence that literally states that Russia wanted to take Hillary down and elect Trump exclusively.

Or do you consider a government handing legal information to another government interference? Likewise, would you consider this interference if Russia gave legal information about Trump's pageant beauty contests?
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..