Haste after soft cap.

Hey, I have been starting getting into heroic raiding and we are getting close to beating KJ so min-maxing my gear became more important as the challenge increases. I have read on icy-veins that the soft cap for enh is at 25%, I am currently at 29% haste and would like to know if haste becomes significantly worse than for example crit/versatility after the soft cap.

Should I aim for:

Haste 25% > Mastery > Haste (past 25%) Versatility > Crit?

Or is there a different stat priority past 25% haste?

Thanks for any helpful answers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sim yourself at raidbots.com to get personal stat weights.

It's browser based now, so no one should have any issues with working the program or downloading it or whatever.

Interesting, currently raidbots says Versatility increases my damage the most.

Vers 21.69

Mastery 20.32

Haste 19.13

Crit 17.75

Is the tool/site 100% accurate because versatility seems weird. =D
    Last edited by Qnubi; 2017-07-14 at 02:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    Interesting, currently raidbots says Versatility increases my damage the most.

Vers 21.69

Mastery 20.32

Haste 19.13

Crit 17.75

Is the tool/site 100% accurate because versatility seems weird. =D
    If your versatility is very low compared to your other stats, it raises in value. Also, if you run akainu+eye, haste will hold a high value consistently I noticed
    Last edited by Phaty; 2017-07-14 at 04:17 AM.

i noticed that with ES and Overcharge, i barely miss out on a 2nd LB inside the ES debuff window.
    could it be useful to get enough haste for a 2nd LB during ES?
    how much haste would that be (with Ancestral Swiftness and no haste procs/lust active)

Quote Originally Posted by Narzok View Post
    how much haste would that be (with Ancestral Swiftness and no haste procs/lust active)
    The amount of haste needed is 33.33%.

33.33% haste reduce the cooldown to exactly 9 seconds. This is the the same as the duration of the available Earthen Spike debuff window. (10-1 sec gcd).

Getting 2 LBs in to the debuff with 33.33% is impossible with latency, so if u really want to test it i would suggest u going for at least 35% (8.9 sec CD) - 38%(8.7 sec CD) just to give u a little room with the debuff.