Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I applaud their courage of standing up to the normies on plain sight.

They made a funny video, if you don't find it funny ---> go find something else you find funny and leave Kekistan alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post

You don't get to constantly act like a retard 24/7 and then keep going, "it's a joke." Eventually you're just a retard. And that's what happened here.
    How is a 45 seconds video acting like a retard 24/7? Why are you so offended by this? Seriously. Take a breath

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    No, the point being made here is there is no fucking horseshoe theory, because these "Alt-righters" didn't burn down the playground and beat up the kids, to draw a direct parallel to Antifa.

That's the joke, your point is to make an absurdist argument to downplay Antifa.
    Horseshoe theory is valid and supported. Kekistanis are just memers and trolls, but not always alt-right. The alt-right is obviously dangerous and fascistic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I applaud their courage of standing up to the normies on plain sight.

They made a funny video, if you don't find it funny ---> go find something else you find funny and leave Kekistan alone.

- - - Updated - - -

How is a 45 seconds video acting like a retard 24/7? Why are you so offended by this? Seriously. Take a breath
    Look guys, we found one in the wild on MMO-C!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Horseshoe theory is valid and supported. Kekistanis are just memers and trolls, but not always alt-right. The alt-right is obviously dangerous and fascistic.

Nah, its bullshit, it also completely ignores one axis of the spectrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Look guys, we found one in the wild on MMO-C!
    A reasonable person. That's what I am and that's what you found.

10+ Year Old Account
    The title of this article could have been "Idiots do stupid thing!"
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

What the fuck is Kekistani and why do they keep stealing words
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    What the fuck is Kekistani and why do they keep stealing words
    I believe it's the nation of Kekistan, if you're from Kekistan then that makes you a Kekistani. The Kekistani people believe in ancient Egyptian meme magic and worship the Egyptian deity Kek, a frog headed god of darkness and chaos represented by Pepe the frog in the modern era.

It basically translates to people who are spending too much time on 4chan and certain reddit subforums.

Praise Kek.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    I believe it's the nation of Kekistan, if you're from Kekistan then that makes you a Kekistani. The Kekistani people believe in ancient Egyptian meme magic and worship the Egyptian deity Kek, a frog headed god of darkness and chaos represented by Pepe the frog in the modern era.

It basically translates to people who are spending too much time on 4chan and certain reddit subforums.

Praise Kek.
    Yeah, fuck alt-righters taking yet another word and making it in their disgusting visage.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Yeah, fuck alt-righters taking yet another word and making it in their disgusting visage.
    I'm not exactly sure if Kek was a relevant word prior to Trump or even is now in society at large but if you want to heap scorn on them for that then go crazy I guess.

I'm not even sure why anyone would even argue against the ANTIFA comparisons tbh or even call the Cult of Kek harmless, they are both groups of shitlords that are dedicated to sowing chaos in their wakes. ANTIFA burns downs McDonalds whilst Kek memers try to burn down discussion on the internet, neither are harmless or decent representations of left or right wing values.

Because the person in the video has a Youtube channel where he acts like a total retard every single time he uploads anything. And you can see his Twitter where he does the same. I like how me accurately pointing out how stupid and childish somebody is now is considered "offended." Maybe ask yourself why your knee-jerk reaction is to defend drunkenly screeching at children at a playground while their Nazi-inspired flag they hoisted was waving.

- - - Updated - - -

A reasonable person. That's what I am and that's what you found.
    LOL Okay buddy.

I'm not exactly sure if Kek was a relevant word prior to Trump or even is now in society at large but if you want to heap scorn on them for that then go crazy I guess.
    As much as 4chan retards want to pretend "kek" came to prominence with Turnip, it didn't. It existed for over a decade before that as a popular thing to say online. Since, you know, it came from World of Warcraft.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-13 at 08:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    You know you're on a World of Warcraft website right? "kek" is literally what "lol" translates to when said by a member of the Horde and viewed by a member of the Alliance.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Because the person in the video has a Youtube channel where he acts like a total retard every single time he uploads anything. And you can see his Twitter where he does the same. I like how me accurately pointing out how stupid and childish somebody is now is considered "offended." Maybe ask yourself why your knee-jerk reaction is to defend drunkenly screeching at children at a playground while their Nazi-inspired flag they hoisted was waving.

LOL Okay buddy.
    So you took the time to research the dude, I see. I can agree he doesn't seem to be a man of culture but I don't think you should cherry pick that video and make it seem more than it really is.

It's a funny video to most, what you find retarded many might find hilarious. Others might even agree with you and find it funny nonetheless.

I'm not your buddy

Larping redditors
    Working on my next ban.

So you took the time to research the dude, I see. I can agree he doesn't seem to be a man of culture but I don't think you should cherry pick that video and make it seem more than it really is.
    I already knew of this fool before this happened. Why do you think I'm "cherry picking" this video? I've seen plenty of his garbage as somebody who views the "skeptic" community from the outside of the echo chamber since occasionally some of them have videos and ideas that aren't straight up 100% garbage. Also saw his videos because he originally started by chain posting his garbage videos all over the forum, trying to get views for his shit.

It's a funny video to most, what you find retarded many might find hilarious. Others might even agree with you and find it funny nonetheless.
    Not really. Everybody not in that echo chamber see it for what it is. Drunk retards who hoisted a Nazi-inspired flag at a child's park and then screamed at people there. And then, after the embarrassing video came out, turned around online and pretended they were making some kind of actual political or social point. Really taking it to those SJWs!
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-13 at 08:51 PM.

As much as 4chan retards want to pretend "kek" came to prominence with Turnip, it didn't. It existed for over a decade before that as a popular thing to say online. Since, you know, it came from World of Warcraft.
    "The term has its origins in the Korean language, as the onomatopoeia ㅋㅋㅋ, in which ㅋ stands for the “k” sounds, like in raspy, stifled laughter. In the real-time strategy game Starcraft, because the game originally did not support the Korean language, the onomatopoeia was written as “Kekeke” which can be translated to “Hahaha” in English."

Deleted
    So you took the time to research the dude, I see.
    Research?
    he posts in this forum lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    Research?
    he posts in this forum lol
    Wait really?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Wait really?
    Yup.
    From what I understand, he started uploading videos as responses or commentary in the gamergate thread. Then got noticed in the chans or reddit or something, and grew in popularity.

Deleted
    Yup.
    From what I understand, he started uploading videos as responses or commentary in the gamergate thread. Then got noticed in the chans or reddit or something, and grew in popularity.
    Oh i see, i tend to stay away from those threads :|

Yup.
    And was subsequently driven out of the thread because he wasn't contributing whatsoever and just keep trying to hawk his garbage videos as content for views.