Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    That video is from 2014. She's probably dead from the lack of protein by now.
    There are plenty of non meat sources of protein.

That said, vegans and vegetarians (less so) have to be very particular about the foods they eat to ensure they still get the proper amounts of nutrients that are usually present in meat, with protein being the main one.

I have several friends and family who are vegans, they don't really get in your face about it but they do make it know that they are vegan usually by saying the food they eat/ make is vegan friendly or in response to food related questions.

I don't find the lifestyle choice good or bad...it is what it is...but I do find this holier than thou bullshit the girl in the video does absolutely abhorrent. Fuck off what that shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    In defense to vegan food, my g/f makes vegan carrot cake cupcakes that are absolutely divine.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctioned View Post
    No you wouldn't. You would do the same thing the people in there eating. Figure out that this lady is batshit crazy, say wtf, and go right back to eating. That's what people with common sense would do.
    But it is more fun to tell vegan how much you are enjoying your meat.

10+ Year Old Account
    K. *goes back to eating my cheeseburger*

I identify as reincarnated Tyrannosaurus rex and therefore require meat eating to be nessecarry as part of my religion.
    Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!!

What a great performance. Except for those fake tears... I don't think anyone can be that emotional about chickens and cows. And when the group held up the signs, so funny.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__