10+ Year Old Account

Inc Vampiric Blood nerf?

I raid on my BrM, BDK, and VDH and and holy crap, the cheese I can do on my BDK is just comical.

I can solo tank every hammer on the Maiden with no externals, something even my BRM can't do. Avatar and KJ are much easier to tank (although I miss the mobility on KJ) and I can do more HPS than half of our healers.

I think our biggest cheese factor comes from the fact that you can get a 1.5m CD ability down to 30s or so with the talent/leggo. Vampiric Blood is just too strong right now. It's about as good as a Warrior Shield Wall, except you can use it twice per minute.

I just don't see this ability continuing the way it is. For 10 seconds out of every 30 or so seconds, I have 55% more HP and take in 55% more healing.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Yes. Situation in which DK is best tank is unacceptable. Only Warriors are allowed to be best tanks.

BDK is exactly where it should have been. You can't compare Shield Wall to VB. Constant use of VB is a necessity for BDK to function and survive a progression encounter. Shield Wall is not. Also, just about any tank can cheese ToS bosses right now.
    Last edited by flyingspatula; 2017-07-12 at 11:08 PM.

Deleted
    Vamp is basically essential because BDK active mitigation is garbage compared to warriors in ToS:

Bone Shield: 16% damage reduction with chance to be 24% based on Crit chance
    Block/crit block: 38/76 % damage reduction (40/80% with KJ relic) my crit block chance is 52% right now and also almost everything in ToS is blockable

BDK takes larger hits and heals them up
    warrior gets tickled

Are you insane? There is nothing cheese about it. It's a basic survival tool for a BDK and a damn important one at that. Just because it may get you out of a mechanic doesn't mean it's getting nerfed. Blood is where it should be. Not on the top and not on the bottom. Brewmaster is really strong right now. You must be doing something wrong. Warrior is horrible though.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullknight157 View Post
    Are you insane? There is nothing cheese about it. It's a basic survival tool for a BDK and a damn important one at that. Just because it may get you out of a mechanic doesn't mean it's getting nerfed. Blood is where it should be. Not on the top and not on the bottom. Brewmaster is really strong right now. You must be doing something wrong. Warrior is horrible though.
    Yes this guy regularly makes posts like this in tank threads/forums. He usually doesn't understand how most tanking abilities work.

nope you're not even 9/9 heroic, are guilds 8/9 mythic using 2 blood dks? nope ok, BDK isn't OP confirmed /thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Yes this guy regularly makes posts like this in tank threads/forums. He usually doesn't understand how most tanking abilities work.
    Lol, think you mean yourself. You were kicked out of the DH board for being a troll there. "hurrr VDHs could basically solo M EN back in the day with their self healing durrrrr" "hurrrrr soul barrier accounts for 293428926423456% of your healing, durrrrrrrr" ~Tech 2017
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Lol, think you mean yourself. You were kicked out of the DH board for being a troll there. "hurrr VDHs could basically solo M EN back in the day with their self healing durrrrr" "hurrrrr soul barrier accounts for 293428926423456% of your healing, durrrrrrrr" ~Tech 2017
    Sorry I'm not the person who posts things like...

You have to kill H KJ in order to unlock M. It means we've unlocked M via pug.
    Also last I checked I'm not kicked out of any forum, and have made posts in said forum as early as 1 day ago.

Maybe if you learned how to use Soul Barrier properly(or to stay on topic VB) you could stop dying and get past heroic KJ to get some fake requirement that doesn't exist to enter mythic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Sorry I'm not the person who posts things like...

Also last I checked I'm not kicked out of any forum, and have made posts in said forum as early as 1 day ago.

Maybe if you learned how to use Soul Barrier properly(or to stay on topic VB) you could stop dying and get past heroic KJ to get some fake requirement that doesn't exist to enter mythic.
    I'd sift through your posts like a creepy stalker as well, but you're not worth .1s of my time and effort.

You're not worth .1s of my time and effort.
    That's how we feel about you. If you think BDK's are OP I bet went to town on the Druid discussion board before Guardians were nerfed. Take your drama elsewhere.
    Last edited by Skullknight157; 2017-07-13 at 05:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullknight157 View Post
    That's how we feel about you. If you think BDK's are OP I bet went to town on the Druid discussion board before Guardians were nerfed. Take your drama elsewhere.
    So now you're comparing BDKs to the pre-nerfed GDru... Thanks for agreeing with me?

Just ignore him and this bait thread.

While it lets me solo soak maiden on normal, I get nowhere close to solo soaking it on heroic without an extra external cooldown like cocoon from mistweavers. Its really strong on normal, the higher the difficulty, the more you realise its just an extra utility that makes it so you survive, nothing that makes you cheese.

Deleted
    Your impression is just that, your impression. To reach that point there are several requirements, the first being you need the legendary. The second point being that you forget is what we give up to reach that point. We give up mobility and out of VPE mitigation has it was stated. The third point is we are built around VPE, when this is active we are colossal tanks, when its inactive we fall flat in our face. So, yes we are OP when that CD is active, has we are supposed to but we constrains that you forget to mention... so the best comparison would be with another tank also using a CD on maiden, which means we are equal to everyone else minus mobility.

Nothing constructive will happen here. Closing it before people get baited.