10+ Year Old Account

Hidden Druid Class Mount/Form Animation

Hey all. im pretty sure someone else noticed it. but i did not seem to find any posts about it, either bcuz its not important or no one has got the trouble to post it yet, so here we go. With all the issues going on with the Class form (not mount) of druids and the lack of animations at all. i found that it does have some hidden but really cool animation, although it only happens when triggering some sort of action. I noticed that when using a portal (SW portal) in Dalaran broken Isles, the form makes a jump to dissapear and then the screen of porting comes in, its a really cool animation and since its def coded in the form i dont think it would be much of an issue to make it happen when using the form. this comes apart from all the issues ppl already know bout the form and that they should be fixed.
    here is the video i made with my phone.
    Last edited by Koriinne; 2017-07-13 at 04:57 AM.
    - "Who has two thumbs... and doesn't Give a shit..." - Dr Kelso
    - "you play with a female char!!, and u are guy!! then you are Gay... then i respond... you play with an Undead being human... ur a necrofiliac" - Someguy

What it looks like is a partial animation of the jump/flip that the form does followed by shifting back to caster form before the load screen for the portal

(go click on the big malorne statue in the druid order hall that grants 5% haste buff and you'll see the class flight form do the full jump/flip animation)

Edit (you have be down on the ground for it to do the animation)
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2017-07-13 at 09:55 PM.