Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    In early'er WOD you are 100% correct, In the 2nd half of HFC you are not. Also in ToV's last 2 bosses now and in a few bosses like Star Boy you will wipe if u don't do it correct.

    TW BT isn't hard and isn't even close to NM raiding (besides illidian). Once again all the bosses are a zerg fest besides him, The trash is harder then the bosses ffs (same with most of NH).
    LFR HFC and ToV are all just loot pinata's. No mechanic is gonna kill you same as star auger. Been there done it and those are just zerg fests.

    Well i would love to see you zerg Supremus, reliquary of souls, illidari council. Because if you dont follow mechanics and just zerg with a whole group you are guaranteed to whipe. There is no doubt in my mind you would. If you can prove me wrong i dare you. But until i see prove I think you are talking squatch

  2. #42
    Well, I know that the whole lockout clusterfuck was the reason that I did not even tried to look for a group. I have been raiding BT back in TBC on my mage, though we only made it through half the raid in my guild (but I was the one who was in the progress group, was on the first kill of KJ in MH with my guild and also had some successful ZA time runs and such). Pity I did not get the original Amani bear to prove that. :/

    And I would have preferred BT TW to be LFR. They put TBC heroic dungeons into LFD and made them incredibly easy compared to TBC heroics back then. They should have been consistent in their approach.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Not angry, just find it highly ironic. Blizzard refused to add it to the que system and many people got fucked over because of that.
    Everyone who wanted to do BT, cleared BT. Only impatient gogogo people, people who can't follow basic tactics and those who leave after 1 wipe got fucked. Good riddance, game needs fewer of those players.
    But the Russians rigged it! When I was entering the polling booth, intent on voting for Hillary, this guy in a Putin T-shirt with a funny accent said "Machine, how you say? out of calibration. Must press Trump to vote Hillary." I said, "O, spacibo comrade" and hit the Trump button. Only later did I realize the guy might have been Russian!

  4. #44
    Legendary! Tharkkun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    6,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Everyone who wanted to do BT, cleared BT. Only impatient gogogo people, people who can't follow basic tactics and those who leave after 1 wipe got fucked. Good riddance, game needs fewer of those players.
    Seriously get off Blizzard's cock. Blizzard absolutely screwed the pooch with this raid and how the lockout system worked. Broken, broken, broken.

    I cleared it on Friday on my alt. No problem. Cleared to Illidan on Saturday on my main and wiped 9 times because people couldn't kill parasites, five different tanks couldn't kite out of the fire and not a single tank understood staying in the circle during the Flames of Azzinoth means stay in the circle. I tried for 3 hours yesterday to queue straight to Illidan and not a single time would it work again.

    This is 100% Blizzard's fault for not QA'ing something when they preach quality. It should've been delayed like everything else they push back or cut.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [email protected]'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Seriously get off Blizzard's cock. Blizzard absolutely screwed the pooch with this raid and how the lockout system worked. Broken, broken, broken.
    I think you have reading comprehension issues. Yes, Blizzard did screw it up. Poster I quoted wants to add it to LFR, which would make it even more faceroll than it already is, which has nothing to do with lockout mess.
    But the Russians rigged it! When I was entering the polling booth, intent on voting for Hillary, this guy in a Putin T-shirt with a funny accent said "Machine, how you say? out of calibration. Must press Trump to vote Hillary." I said, "O, spacibo comrade" and hit the Trump button. Only later did I realize the guy might have been Russian!

  6. #46
    Well I guess I have to wait another two years until the TBC timewalking event is up again sometime to get my warglaives transmog... Got fucked by the shitty lockout mechanics. Even if it does work, nine out of ten people don't know how it works, so everyone makes shitty "ILLIDAN ONLY" groups only to find that the teleporter guy isn't working because not everyone has an 8/9 lockout.

    Doing the whole raid all over again is a pure fucking nightmare. Idiots leave after two wipes because they had no clue what the fuck to do on Supremus and they get destroyed on the trash after him because they don't know who to kill first.

    What a shitshow. What a pure fucking shitshow.

  7. #47
    Merely a Setback Jtbrig7390's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    29,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Everyone who wanted to do BT, cleared BT.
    Clearly not and this thread is a perfect example of that. You can keep screaming everything was fine all you wish, but it factually wasn't and a huge amount of people got fucked over.

    We get it you base ur ego and self worth on the pixels you get in a video game.

    Like I said it was factually broken and factually under delivered.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Well I guess I have to wait another two years until the TBC timewalking event is up again sometime to get my warglaives transmog... Got fucked by the shitty lockout mechanics. Even if it does work, nine out of ten people don't know how it works, so everyone makes shitty "ILLIDAN ONLY" groups only to find that the teleporter guy isn't working because not everyone has an 8/9 lockout.

    Doing the whole raid all over again is a pure fucking nightmare. Idiots leave after two wipes because they had no clue what the fuck to do on Supremus and they get destroyed on the trash after him because they don't know who to kill first.

    What a shitshow. What a pure fucking shitshow.
    Yep and like I said this all wouldn't have been a issue if it was queable. Blizzards dumb ass choice ruined new content for a lot of player's.
    My PC: Intel Core i5-4690K|16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory|1TB WD Caviar Blue|EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0, 8GB GDDR5|SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
    (My Destiny 2 Clan) https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2407580 Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

  8. #48
    Scarab Lord Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pebbleton Family Castle.
    Posts
    4,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Everyone who wanted to do BT, cleared BT. Only impatient gogogo people, people who can't follow basic tactics and those who leave after 1 wipe got fucked. Good riddance, game needs fewer of those players.
    People didn't clear BT because they were impatient, they didn't clear BT because artificial barriers preventing them from doing so. One thing is not wanting to kill 9 bosses, and another is going in there knowing that your raid might not be able to tackle Illidan and you end up killing the first 8 bosses over and over.

    I've tried every day at least once, and finally yesterday I was able to enter a raid at Illidan and finish it. But it wasn't a pleasant experience all in all, and I'm neither impatient nor a guy who leaves after one wipe.

  9. #49
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    184
    Doing the raid once was painful enough, this tag problems made the experience way worse.

    I'm playing casually right now so I didn't have 10 hours a day to try and find groups efficient enough to one-shot the full raid. Couldn't kill Illidan in the allocated timeframe, so I'll just have to wait for the next BC Timewalking Event. With 2 problems.

    1- It'll be in a very, very long time
    2- Once it's here, a good chunk of people will already have the Warglaive transmog so they won't be running it any more. It will be nearly impossible to find or setup a group.

    I have to admit I'm a bit salty right now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •