Having Real trouble being consistant with Nightstalker talent vs Shadow focus In raid

I have been running Shadow focus which reduces the energy during stealth and shadow dance for Sub rogue opener and rotation... which i got really use too. But to crank out that extra 12% more damage with nightstalker I constantly get energy starve during shadow dance which makes me do 2 shadow strike instaed of 3 with shadow focus talent and 1 eviserate. I am probably doing something wrong or got too use to shadow focus talent.

So to Mark up with Shadow Focus Talent I can do 3Shadow strike and evis in one shadow dance due to the reduce energy on abilities

Nightstalker Is 12% more damage i find myself doing 2 Shadow strike and evis and energy starve more during shadow dance ...

Im probably not Pooling properly Or not use to nightstalker... maybe take a few seconds before i just spam SS during shadow dance....

Either way i need to stick with nightstalker and get use to pooling better... Please help me in any way possible... Some have said get Energetic stab relics...

Well either way please help. thank you and have a cool hyrdrated day...

Get t20 4pc and pool enough energy that a sod/dfa puts you near 99 energy or pool to 99 energy with the mfd build.
    Not enough energy in dance is a problem of bad pooling.