Indirect nerf to CoF

As I've been progressing in Mythic ToS, I've noticed that COF seems to have been nerfed indirectly, both for BM and MM.

On multiple fights, there are adds/burn phases vs normal phases, and this often means I have to hold my Trueshot often for 30+ seconds (w/boots+2set t19) to line up with the next burn phase. Similarly for BM, while earlier BF and Aspect would line up perfectly, I'm now noticing Aspect come off just as the second BW ends, meaning I once again have to hold it for 20 odd seconds (with Wrists + COF). By the burn-phase timers not lining up with our burst CDs, this indirectly nerfs COF (Or rather, buffs other trinkets/procs). I wonder if there's been any real theorycrafting behind this, because all sims will assume using TS/Aspect off CD, but in a real raid environment this is not the case...

Examples of burn phases where I have to hold my CDs:

Harjatan - For tadpole adds on Mythic
    Mistress - When adds spawn (This isn't too bad)
    Demonic Inquisition - When a number of players spawn adds at once (Mythic)
    Desolate Host - When new sets of adds spawn
    Maiden - During burn phase with buff
    KJ - For adds (This is mainly for padding though)

Apart from a few exceptions like Spellblade adds, there really wasn't a similar burn pattern in NH... maybe this is Blizz's way of forcing us away from COF.

Deleted
    You're overthinking this massively, they don't design burn phases around one class their cooldown mechanics, especially considering MM has other means to drastically reduce the Trueshot cd other than CoF. Same for BM with the bracers.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    You're overthinking this massively, they don't design burn phases around one class their cooldown mechanics, especially considering MM has other means to drastically reduce the Trueshot cd other than CoF. Same for BM with the bracers.
    I wasn't suggesting this was a nerf just to hunters. It's a change in gameplay where cooldowns are meant to be saved and used at specific times rather than on CD which was the case for most of NH. This has (indirectly) nerfed the potential value of cooldown reduction methods including CoF and 2pcT19 MM or BM wrists. Sims don't take this into account...

Are u wearing 2pc boots and cof? Because my trueshot lines up perfectly on m harjatan poles/h maiden blowback. On demonic, theres people coming out every like 20 sec, and it depends on your guild really. On deso you will be staying outside on mythic as a hunter, trueshot not syncing on spawn is not an issue. On H avatar, no hunter with true aim is gonna dps the maiden, check warcraftlogs. On kj ask to soak 1st and do 1st trueshot on add spawn, then it will always sync.

This sounds like a raid execution problem rather than a design problem.

Half the ones you listed, CoF + Boots/2p T19 makes it line up perfectly. So your attempt at making CoF look worse just makes it look better.

Deleted
    Different Cds not lining up has been an issue for ages in many more raids than Tos. The timing changes with availability of cd reducing mechanics. Depending on how many you have and how well they proc or get tuned, Cds line up better or worse for burn/add phases. Thats just a thing to deal with. Delaying your CD might have been a good idea e.g. on Spellblade Aluriel, Guldan or Dragons of Nightmare or even Nythendra. The longer the Cd is the bigger the problem might become.