Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    It is disappointing that the lightforged draenei and highmountain tauren are being sidelined because of the possible elven additions.

These new draenei and tauren options would be absolutely amazing to have.
    Lightforged make me nervous because I like the normal draenei aesthetics and really dislike the bright yellow of Lightforged stuff. I don't want that to take over the draenei like it did the Vindicaar.

Would rather have broken draenei.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    just had an entire expansion where elves were the focus, Illidan, suramar, night elves, the only break we had from that were the draenei in the final patch and one tauren zone.

Don't want another expansion where its just elves, elves, elves again.
    You'll probably be disappointed if you read the end of Antorus Illidan dialogue then.

Can't wait, really liking the new playable Nightfallen Elves and Lightforged Draeneis. This mean there would/should be Zandleri Trolls too! The next expansion is going to be the biggest greatest most interesting expansion ever!!!!!
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because a NPC lore character(s) goes through something, doesn't mean it's going to happen for players. Stop grasping at straws.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly while there's evidence for (and might I add against it), I think at its very core this would be a major lore break and ass pull for Blizz.

I read over the entry on Locus-Walker. He spent thousands of years training Alleria, and it took being imprisoned together, breaking them out of prison, and a 'special destiny' to convince him to do so. AND she had to absorb a Void Naaru in order to achieve Void Elf status.

I see no way any High Elf during the Argus Campaign could do the same. Unless Blizz were to do some kinda ass pull about time working differently in the Nether. And even then, why would Locus-Walker take on more apprentices?

This feels more like a tag for something other than Alleria. Honestly? I think it's an enemy race. Elves who gave themselves over to the Old Gods.

*this was more or less copied from the 8.0 general speculation thread*
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

If void elves is the new race, what about the class choices? R u gonna be a holy void elf priest? You gonna be a void druid? If they are available to only a few class and spec that would be a bit pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the next Expansion we should a-Void Elves.

Especially with Trolls and Kul'Tiras sounding far more compelling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    What? Void High Elves playable next expansion? Dayum, Turalyon, you did not spend that thousand years in vain, you, scoundrel, you.
    /thread

Turalyon you Cassanova you

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Lightforged make me nervous because I like the normal draenei aesthetics and really dislike the bright yellow of Lightforged stuff. I don't want that to take over the draenei like it did the Vindicaar.

Would rather have broken draenei.
    I kinda agree. They would make a perfect elite guard of Velen or basically an addition to the Hand of Argus though. A tight circle of veteran draenei so to speak.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-10-23 at 01:36 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually scared with this

This sounds awful to me. Like... really awful
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post

Same to me.. how are shadowform blood elves a subrace.. how is this even a thing?! My god.

- - - Updated - - -

I kinda agree. They would make a perfect elite guard of Velen or basically an addition to the Hand of Argus though. A tight circle of veteran draenei so to speak.
    And with that golden Naaru dead, how are we making more lightforged?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    The good ol' fashioned way between lightforged 7u7
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I hope not. They look like shit and I want actual High Elves.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah like Pandaren and Demon Hunters.
    We literally already have high elves. Their entire civilization allied with the horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    We literally already have high elves. Their entire civilization allied with the horde.
    Someone doesn't know the lore.

I'm pretty sure those will be subraces.

But considering alliance will get Lightforged Draenei (I doubt any draenei will exclusively join the horde, considering their race leader is alliance, plus turalyon), I really don't think they'll also get void elves (Horde will be really mad that alliance gets light and void chars). And I don't think they'll swap draenei and elves just for the sake of it. I also don't see alleria joining her sister on the fight against the alliance.

Maybe they'll stay neutral and join a faction once they return to earth, just for the sake of it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    "Would it not be swell if Jaina non-canonically created frostmourne?"

What does that even mean? I mean, it would also be cool if Obama created the Frostmourne, non-canonically.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    Malfurion and Sylvanas about to have the most baller game of Plants vs Zombies though.

I hope the AU draenei show up too. They still have Auchenai and Rangari that our normal draenei lack. Tensions between Auchenai and Lightforged could be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Same to me.. how are shadowform blood elves a subrace.. how is this even a thing?! My god.

- - - Updated - - -

Some other Naaru can make more of them eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post

wow's already crossed awful. It lost its identity while ago
    #boycottchina

I like how the Alliance players are talking like it's confirmed. XD

Some dude literally congratulated the OP on his "prediction". Hahahaha.

Oh man, the tears that are gonna be shed when this doesn't happen will rival the rivers filled during the Presidential election, I'm sure.

Ugh, why more elves. We have enough elves... they could add some stuff like 'highborne' for night elves or whatever.... but nightborne is basically a whole new playable elf race god no! VOID ELVES? WTF! NOOO

Are these subraces confirmed? god I don't want more elves in the horde... why not forest trolls instead of nightborne? that would be better.