Question How can I use my mic through my monitor?

Hey guys just a quick question, I play csgo on my laptop and recently the screen has been annoying me so I have been thinking about hooking it up with a spare monitor I have. This seems alright, the Monitor and laptop both have hdmi and USB but the laptop only has 2 USB drives where I need 3 to plug in the extra keyboard, mouse and headset. The monitor has an extra USB slot but As I have found in my 10 minutes of Rea search the headset will get audio but I will not be able to talk in game. Any advice on how to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by Macka454; 2017-07-14 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Typos

Quote Originally Posted by Macka454 View Post
    Hey guys just a quick question, I play csgo on my laptop and recently the screen has been annoying me so I have been thinking about hooking it up with a spare monitor I have. This seems alright, the Monitor and laptop both have hdmi and USB but the laptop only has 2 USB drives where I need 3 to plug in the extra keyboard, mouse and headset. The monitor has an extra USB slot but As I have found in my 10 minutes of Rea search the headset will get audio but I will not be able to talk in game. Any advice on how to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    A USB Hub seems like the obvious answer.