Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    There are clear cases of police brutality. This isn't one of them and I find it incredibly dishonest of some people that always defend the "victim" of occurrences such as this one.

You're always against the police. They're always incompetent and racist.

You're not being honest.

How can you NOT see her being able to be mistaken for male? Then race-bating while your'e at it. yeah they were in the wrong for how they treated her and mistaking her for a 5"10 person "if" shes only 5'2. Waiting to see where her color came into it with facts and not conjecture.

I think at this point the civilians are endangered by the cops more than the cops are endangered by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Given I've had voice training, I think I'm perfectly aware of what you can do with your airway constricted. I doubt she yelled anything, but she'd be capable of still saying those things for a little bit. You'd need to completely close off the throats so no air gets out if you want someone unable to make noise
    Oh here we go, another person who believes they are an expert. It must be nice to have the luxury of believing only the parts of her story that support your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    How the hell does anyone mix up a 5'2" girl with a 5'10" guy. Like, what kind of idiot do you have to be to make that mistake.
    A witness said he was 5'10", witnesses always say the guy is bigger than he really is, witnesses are unreliable.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    And saying that would be a bad thing because??
    Because we're not inside some universe of pink and unicorns where said individual couldn't just suddenly grab the machete and split the officer's face in two

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I think at this point the civilians are endangered by the cops more than the cops are endangered by them.
    and you'd be deadly wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by sionus View Post
    You're right, police should get consent before arresting people... /s
    They had no probable cause for arrest.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    This guy. Jeez.
    No you're right, I'm sure your brief security training makes you an expert on all defensive tactics...

Deleted
    No you're right, I'm sure your brief security training makes you an expert on all defensive tactics...
    What are your credentials?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Because we're not inside some universe of pink and unicorns where said individual couldn't just suddenly grab the machete and split the officer's face in two
    I did not realise police officers in the US had no legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    A witness said he was 5'10", witnesses always say the guy is bigger than he really is, witnesses are unreliable.
    Maybe an inch or two, but not 8 inches.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Literally the only "evidence" of anything relating to this incident at all at this point is the girl's word.
    A girl that size needs to be punched, have a k-9 set on her, and held against the ground by a full grown person knee?

As if just someone's knee or just the k-9 wasn't enough of a deterrent to let's also punch her.

Police apologists will go to any lengths, they're as bad as trump supporters.

They had no probable cause for arrest.
    Just stop. I hate to tell you this but just because you don't understand how law enforcement and probable cause works in the United States doesn't make their actions illegal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    and you'd be deadly wrong
    He would be dead correct. Last I checked the kill/death ratio between police and non police was about 1 dead cop for ten dead non cops (I refuse to use the term civilian since cops are civilians).

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh here we go, another person who believes they are an expert. It must be nice to have the luxury of believing only the parts of her story that support your opinion.
    Expert? Nah. Knowing general vocal capabilities compared to you? Yep. Thank you theater training. Also that one time I nearly chocked to death on a quarter of an orange.

Like I said, unlikely she yelled, and I'm willing to entertain she didn't say the last half of her statement, but she'd be perfectly capable of letting cops know she can't breathe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    There are clear cases of police brutality. This isn't one of them and I find it incredibly dishonest of some people that always defend the "victim" of occurrences such as this one.

You're always against the police. They're always incompetent and racist.

You're not being honest.
    No you are the one who is not honest, the one who always takes one side.

I did not realise police officers in the US had no legs.
    You're not being honest now. They're chasing dangerous criminals, not bloody chiwawas

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    A girl that size needs to be punched, have a k-9 set on her, and held against the ground by a full grown person knee?

As if just someone's knee or just the k-9 wasn't enough of a deterrent to let's also punch her.

Police apologists will go to any lengths, they're as bad as trump supporters.
    It's flawed logic to assume that body size is an indicator for physical strength or ability.

She appeared to be a male
    I loled, that phrasing.