Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    FFS, why is this thread even still open? There isn't a single molecule of evidence that Hillary had anything to do with the collusion Junior admitted to. That makes this nothing but one big, pathetic, desperate conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You do realize that people, specifically Trump supporters, think that the Clinton Foundation is nothing but a scam and that the foundation is the reason the Clintons are wealthy again, right? Yet, of the 2, Trump and Hillary, only 1 used their "charity" to enrich themselves. And that was Trump. These people don't care that Trump literally admitted several times to breaking laws when it comes to charities. Even bribing others with money to stop their investigations into the Trump University.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, that "child" just schooled you. You, repeating a lie again, doesn't make it fucking true. I am not saying that NYTimes is fake news, I am saying they have circumstantial evidence at best and if it was just the Clintons that signed off on the deal, you might have an argument. But since they weren't, you don't.
    lolol. I have yet to state a single lie in any of this. You and a few others are simply under the impression that everything about Hillary having had any dealings with Russian energy companies in any way is fake news and gobbled that idea up whole turkey as though it was nothing but something someone at an alt right news site had dreamed up. I am done. Enjoy your 'victory' over the truth on behalf of everyone who has become as delusional as you are when it comes to discussing politics in this country. Its worse than its ever been.

So, we're expected to believe the US uranium deal with Russia was solely because of Clinton and that she did it because money was given to her husband's charity before she was even secretary of state?

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    It's pretty simple.

Everyone in this thread, whether a Trump or Clinton supporter, neither, or of whatever political stripe...if they wanted to get to the bottom of this would scream for El Presidente to order the NSA to declassify any and all info it has on Trump/Russia communications, if any, AND the DNC and Podesta emails. He has that power as Chief Executive.

You can bet your ass that NSA certainly has the data. Trump hasn't done so to this point probably because he's afraid he'd end up dead.

That in no way means I support Trump or am defending him or his admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    You and a few others are simply under the impression that everything about Hillary having had any dealings with Russian energy companies in any way is fake news and gobbled that idea up whole turkey as though it was nothing but something someone at an alt right news site had dreamed up.
    Not at all, it's a legit story. You're just continuing to ascribe significance to it beyond its informational value, presenting it as something that somehow casts equal, or similar levels of doubt and/or suspicious as to what's going on right now.

Which is where you're wrong. All those donations were screened by multiple agencies, and the money couldn't be touched by the Clintons.

So what's so serious about this story that you still keep bringing it up? NYT didn't find squat that was particularly damning in any regard, what do you have?

lolol. I have yet to state a single lie in any of this. You and a few others are simply under the impression that everything about Hillary having had any dealings with Russian energy companies in any way is fake news and gobbled that idea up whole turkey as though it was nothing but something someone at an alt right news site had dreamed up. I am done. Enjoy your 'victory' over the truth on behalf of everyone who has become as delusional as you are when it comes to discussing politics in this country. Its worse than its ever been.
    Except the fact that you said that Hillary gave 20% of our uranium to the Russians. Like apparently she suited up, mined the shit herself, and hand delivered that shit directly to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Nope. I'm relying on known physics and science that can't be disputed, evidence found at the crime scene, eyewitness accounts, and other evidence that is fully admissible in any U.S. court of law.
    No, you clearly are not. Their nonsense requires your ignorance. You feed them.

Stop feeding them.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    With that said I don't see this as breaking the law unless we are rewriting it to make being given something the same as soliciting it.
    A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.
    This is the law that was broken...and very much admitted to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    What stage of grief is "denial" again?
    Actually, this is technically bargaining. Which is further down the list.

- - - Updated - - -

You are like a child and I am done trying to have a reasonable discussion on this with a child.
    Well someone can't back up their position with evidence.

they are both insinuating that a company like the NYT is fake news and lieing themselves about what has already been proven.
    The NYTimes broke Trump Jr's email story. Or they would have, if Trump Jr. didn't just tweet them out.

They also have a long history of being far more trustworthy than Trump.

This has to do with the idea of people who live in glass houses not throwing stones.
    This has to do with "people who can't understand context shouldn't make declarations of fact about the story".

What the Clinton team has been accused of, is nowhere near what Team Trump has lied for a year about then blatantly admitted doing.

"But her emaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaails"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    You can bet your ass that NSA certainly has the data. Trump hasn't done so to this point probably because he's afraid he'd end up dead.

That in no way means I support Trump or am defending him or his admin.
    It actually does, to an extreme actually. Just because you are blind to it, doesn't change that. You just made an argument, that Trump does not want to go after NSA declassifying its info on Russia, because he will get killed. Not because it might make this whole Russia thing worse for Trump, but because he will get killed.

If saying that Trump refuses to go after evidence that would clear him of all this conspiracy, because that evidence would lead to his murder. I don't know what supporting him is... not only do you believe that there is evidence NSA has that would clear Trump, you have an excuse of him fearing for his life for not doing it. That is a lot more defense for Trump, than even most Trump supporters on this forum.

I will also want to point out, that Guilliani, who you claimed was part of this illuminati cult, that included hiding debris of the largest terrorist attack on US soil... was the runner up to being Secretary of State under Trump. The winner? Tellison, an Exxon CEO who has a lot of dealings with Russia. Get your story straight...

- - - Updated - - -

Canada had to approve the deal. This isn't random shouting at just any Russian connection, that you think it is. Trump's people had explicit contact with Russia on the sole intent of gaining intel on Hillary. They lied about it, including several that were reprimanded as a result.

You are exposing your hypocrisy. If you see a major issue, with Hillary being in charge of a single organization, of several... including Canada. Then what Trump's team has admitted to doing should be seen as a lot worse. You pointing at an ant and screaming about those pointing at the elephant, doesn't make you look reasonable.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

oh to be young and naive again and live in a world where you think people like Hillary Clinton would get jailed for so much as taking a pen without proper paperwork. lol
    This entire god dam topic is about trying to blame Hillary Clinton working together with the Russians while trying to deflect from Trump....so yes if republicans had anything on any clinton even a missing pen they would see this as a huge scandal.

Every god dam Clinton ''scandal'' that got investigated got debunked because right-wing lunatics are making broad connections based on broad assumptions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    This entire god dam topic is about trying to blame Hillary Clinton working together with the Russians while trying to deflect from Trump....so yes if republicans had anything on any clinton even a missing pen they would see this as a huge scandal.

Every god dam Clinton ''scandal'' that got investigated got debunked because right-wing lunatics are making broad connections based on broad assumptions.
    One thing we've learned from Republicans this election cycle was that Projection is their motherfuckin' JAM. Well, confirmed not learned. Most of us knew that already with the Evangelicals pulling the strings.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    One thing we've learned from Republicans this election cycle was that Projection is their motherfuckin' JAM. Well, confirmed not learned. Most of us knew that already with the Evangelicals pulling the strings.
    I'm pretty sure we've known that they are snowflakes with massive victim complexes that need safe spaces for years. Remember when they threw a shit-fit over Starbucks cups as if it was Christian genocide? Yeah, they've been like this for a long time now. Just now they elected someone who truly represents them.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    At this point I'm making the broad assumption that everything they claim the ''left'' has done or did they themselves actually did it

Accusation: Did the DNC or Clinton camp murder seth rich

More probable: republicans and the Trump camp actually murdered Peter Smith

http://www.businessinsider.com/peter...hackers-2017-7
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...d-suicide.html

it's only fair isn't it, it's all even if we go down this path

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I'm pretty sure we've known that they are snowflakes with massive victim complexes that need safe spaces for years. Remember when they threw a shit-fit over Starbucks cups as if it was Christian genocide? Yeah, they've been like this for a long time now. Just now they elected someone who truly represents them.
    Nothing is more hilarious then giving one of those bastards a mental breakdown by wishing them "Happy Holidays" or "Happy Solstice!" to them. I had a person complain at one of my old jobs because I didn't say "Merry Christmas" to my manager.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post

a. I'm done discussing this with the type of posters who go around acting like political experts on this site
    b. lack of formal charges being brought about doesn't mean something has been debunked. That is a gross misuse of the word. Especially in the world of politics.
    c. If Trump did something wrong then put him in jail. Hillary's guilt or lack thereof doesn't excuse wrong doing by Trump. You are one of those anti Trump zealots though who thinks anyone who sees the Clintons for being the corrupt career politicians that they are is a right wing lunatic. How quaint.

7+ Year Old Account
    a. I'm done discussing this with the type of posters who go around acting like political experts on this site
    b. lack of formal charges being brought about doesn't mean something has been debunked. That is a gross misuse of the word. Especially in the world of politics.
    c. If Trump did something wrong then put him in jail. Hillary's guilt or lack thereof doesn't excuse wrong doing by Trump. You are one of those anti Trump zealots though who thinks anyone who sees the Clintons for being the corrupt career politicians that they are is a right wing lunatic. How quaint.
    So your excuse is "buh buh hillary?" What does that have to do with this thread. The thread's purpose was that Hillary supposedly orchestrated the russian thing with Trump, which is laughable because it would involve time travel. You come in here with BUH BUH HILLARY CORRUPT, which is irrelevant to this thread.

You're trying to look like you are above everyone when you just got owned and are trying to look tough while bowing out of your thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    I thought conspiracy theories weren't allowed on this site?
    Well if that's the the case all the Trump/Russia nonsense would have to be closed/infracted too.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    Well if that's the the case all the Trump/Russia nonsense would have to be closed/infracted too.
    What you call conspiracy and what is conspiracy have two different meanings.

Stop warping words to suit your agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    One of these topics is being investigated by multiple congressional committees as well as multiple law enforcement/intelligence agencies.

The other is a work of fiction about a time traveling wizard who isn't very good at what they do.

Spoilers - Hillary is the time traveling wizard in the work of fiction, and even conservative sites like Red State are mocking how aggressively stupid this "theory" is.