Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Irony is, it's the precursor to the movement that hates gender studies.
    Throw them all into the sun, tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Brain size is a good example of something that people are really confused about too, actually. There's a decently studied correlation between brain size and IQ. Some folks are just really uncomfortable with these sorts of facts, so they respond to them the way you are here.
    No it's not, it's in effect arguably complete and utter horseshit. The brain size objectively has fuck all to do with I.Q or intelligence.

This is the brain the part that is that is largely responsible for Certain kinds of activity tied to Intelligence is the Pre Frontal Cortex.

The prefrontal cortex is a part of the brain located at the front of the frontal lobe. It is implicated in a variety of complex behaviors, including planning, and greatly contributes to personality development.Aug 18, 2015
    Google.

What you and Other Scientist fucking HUMANS mark as traits are very much also tied to VALUE, sociological distinction. None of which has fuck all to do with the god damn size of your brain, it's tied to evolutionary development, as it relates to well US people. But if Size as it were was something that equaled intelligence Humans have neither the largest brains by proportion to other animals or each other.

And as far as the whole evolutionary thing MEET THE NEW SUPERIOR RACE/SPECIES

A Cognitive Map of the brain

Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-07-15 at 02:28 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helgrimm View Post
    What? That is the dumbest thing I've heard. There's an entire field of study, sociology, whos studies are meant to create better public policy based on the way humans interact with each other.
    Well you didn't exactly hear it but yeah poor word choices of my part

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    Throw them all into the sun, tbh.
    What, gender identity?

Yes some people in the movement want that too from what I hear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What, gender identity?

Yes some people in the movement want that too from what I hear.
    Never heard that. You know weird people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Let's see... Pepe the frog with the communist flag avatar... A quote from Jaylock... and a message that says "Don't have an opinion or one of the most moderate moderators on the website will ban you"

Hmmmmmmmmm..........
    It is the flag of the Soviet Union not 'the communist flag' ( I don't think there is one )

Please don't discuss moderation

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Studies are not supposed to come with political implications

Maybe that's why those get vilified
    By nature any study might come with political implications, one way or another. An assertion that all mankind is completely equal, if scientifically validated would certainly have political implications, just implications you find more amicable to your own beliefs. Just as one arguing the opposite would have implications decidedly disheartening to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    By nature any study might come with political implications, one way or another. An assertion that all mankind is completely equal, if scientifically validated would certainly have political implications, just implications you find more amicable to your own beliefs. Just as one arguing the opposite would have implications decidedly disheartening to you.
    As I stated this isn't what I wanted to mean

Replace implications by intention maybe

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    As I stated this isn't what I wanted to mean

Replace implications by intention maybe
    You cannot avoid intent, every researcher will have a bias of some sort. Even attempting maximum avoidance of implications or intent, there will be some.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I'm pretty sure that "size has no relation to intellect" is just as much of a poor oversimplification as "size directly equates to greater intellect".
    If you and be more specific I could agree, perhaps, I may have overprotected. I suppose it could, have SOME however over all for the point I was making towards the bullshit over used tired as argument that it does as though it were some kind of fact.

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

You cannot avoid intent, every researcher will have a bias of some sort. Even attempting maximum avoidance of implications or intent, there will be some.
    The point being that there used to be a time when we weren't even trying

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    TIL that science can be Racist if you cry hard enough about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes you can, bias is inherent in who we are as people, however our over all scientific process IS however our best shot for eliminating bias, unfortunately, it still can get in there, because even among academics, even among the smartest people with the most experience from a variety of backgrounds, consensus CAN absolutely have the same pitfalls as any other kind of survey, or poll or collective bias.

Nothing is perfect, which really means nothing, I do KNOW that science regardless to those possibilities is our only chance and is the best tool we have. Race and differences are real, but just because it's real like say evolution doesn't mean it's free from misguided interpretations or being misapplied to the wrong ends.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    TIL that science can be Racist if you cry hard enough about it.
    Well racist feelings can be real if you cry science hard enough even though it isn't

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a lot of sciencey-sounding jargon that doesn't really make sense outside of rural Alabama today but must have been very convincing at the time.
    Don't throw scientific bones to racist dogs
    Please don't throw out random vague sounding bones with no actual information to people of science, either.

I have no idea what you're talking about, because you didn't actually do anything but complain about... well.. something. I can't gauge any kind of opinion because I was given no info to work with.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    given that this is already dancing with race, just going to close this

closing