Deleted

How do I check for melee crits in warcraft logs?

Hi, I would like to know how to check logs to see if my tank is being critically hit (facing back towards boss) by melee, for obvious reasons I can't share the specific logs, but any help would be great, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    A tank won't be critically hit by having his back to a boss. Turning your back to the boss means you cannot dodge or parry. The only way a tank could be critically hit would be if he sat down.

That said, it should be under Damage Taken.

Load the log, click damage taken, click the tanks name, it should show all incoming damage, there would be a column for crits.

(example: melee - casts 120 - hits 100 - crits - 1) (crit might be shown as a percent) then it would show the average hit damage and miss percent.

This is damage taken (not showing crits as there were none:

This is damage done by a paladin:

tl:dr - if your tank is being crit, something is going horribly wrong
    Last edited by Rixis; 2017-07-16 at 10:30 PM.

Tanks literally cannot be critically hit in PvE content unless a specific mechanic debuffs them or they are sitting down. Turning your back does nothing except for preventing blocking dodging and parrying.

Deleted
    Ah okay, I guess I am out of my depth here, I was trying to find out if tanks were doing anything wrong on Kil J heroic but I think I will just do some comparisons to others and see if I notice anything, thanks for the help.