Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Starting area for each character , would love to imagine he is finally done fighting and he is returning home to retire !

Deleted
    Quite honestly... by that time i probably have already lost interest and it doesn't matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will logout where I logged in 12 years ago, Shadowglen
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    "The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"

7+ Year Old Account
    For my Paladin, it will be where it started in late Burning Crusade, Northshire Abbey. I see him as returning from his life long adventure and retiring.

Signature by Serryn

7+ Year Old Account
    on one of the ilölars in Shrine.

Pillar party \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably the place where my first character was born on the first day the game went live; Valley of Trials, Durotar.

Still have that level 60 Orc Shaman.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

probably in shadowglen, sunstrider isle, and northshire on different characters. three places with the most impact on me i think.

also, at least one on that little island off the coast of westfall. maybe one in auberdine too, another very special place.

Vashj'ir. My favourite zone so why not?

Another place would be Gadgetzan in Tanaris. Spent a lot of time there when I was new and I grew to love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Why would it matter? If the servers are all off then our characters don't even exist anymore.
    I think the point is a "final" resting place. Some location in the game that has any sort of meaning to you as a person or player.

7+ Year Old Account
    Love all the edgelord comments from people who are too cool to list a favorite spot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Front gates of Stratholme. That's where my real interest in the story kickstarted, where my longtime RP character hails from, and where I spent most of my time at 60; it's fitting that a city that's been so central to my early Warcraft experience be where I end it. If I need to give it some sort of story relevance, the Silver Hand finally retakes the city and she goes home to retire and help establish it as the crown jewel of the new Lordaeron.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Hm... Probably would park my alliance characters in Teldrassil and my horde characters in Tirisal Glades. Kinda like... Ending where you first started, ya know?

i would log out, where i logged in 12 years ago: undead starting point (cathedral).

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere in Northrend, most likely in Crystalsong Forest
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Eversong Woods, the tower by the river just past the west sanctum. Always thought it was a pretty chill place even if it was infested with wretched.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Sunstrider Isle <3

Anyone who feels that if so many more students whom we haven’t actually admitted are sitting in on the course than ones we have that the room had to be changed, then probably auditors will have to be excluded, is likely to agree that the curriculum needs revision.

I think I´d play "There´s no Place Like Home" from LOST OST and would walk very slowly from Stormwind to Goldshire. Or visit my alltime favorites like Jadeforrest, Grizzly Hills or Hyjal.

When I sniff glue off a plumber's socket wrench I like to tickle the frosting off my cupcake's cap and smear it on a prostitute's coyote while listening to Kanye's remix of Skynyrd's "Free Bird."