Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Finally, a Poll Trump Will Like: Clinton Is Even More Unpopular

From Bloomberg
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...more-unpopular

'For a president with historically low poll numbers, Donald Trump can at least find solace in this: Hillary Clinton is doing worse.'

Whatever...
    She isn't the PotUS. She has never been the PotUS. She probably will never be the PotUS.
    Trump has the accountability of being the PotUS.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    From Bloomberg

'For a president with historically low poll numbers, Donald Trump can at least find solace in this: Hillary Clinton is doing worse.'

Whatever...
    She isn't the PotUS. She has never been the PotUS. She probably will never be the PotUS.
    Because the online misinformation campaign by both Russian counterintel and domestic right wing blogs, websites, social media profiles, commenters haven't stopped, the difference is the platforms in which they disseminate their bullshit have been able to delete more before becoming viral.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    From Bloomberg

Whatever...
    Because the online misinformation campaign by both Russian counterintel and domestic right wing blogs, websites, social media profiles, commenters haven't stopped, the difference is the platforms in which they disseminate their bullshit have been able to delete more before becoming viral.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man some of those questions...and how they were answered.

People favorable about Trump creating jobs...How's that Carrier thing going?

People favorable on Trump towards the Economy....How's that budget coming along?

People favorable that their financial security....How's that medical care bill coming along?

There certainly are some really silly people out there....or misinformed...or maybe just stupid?

Also go down to page 11 of the report of the Questions Used and look how many people went from admitting they were Republicans in 12/16 to Independent in 7/17.

https://assets.bwbx.io/documents/use...ea7oF1xoNA0/v0
    Last edited by Captain N; 2017-07-18 at 05:25 PM.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I had the same issue earlier. I thought it was a problem on my end. I am thinking now it may be on MMO-C's end.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post

People favorable on Trump towards the Economy....How's that budget coming along?

People favorable that their financial security....How's that medical care bill coming along?

There certainly are some really silly people out there....or misinformed...or maybe just stupid?
    To be fair, Trump's entire administration is built around putting out bad numbers, and Trump's entire persona is about propping himself up with misinformation. When your news outlet and social media groups of choice only report on those bad numbers and don't check them out, it's kind of understandable that they'd be misinformed.

This is the stark difference between Obama and Trump's administrations. When Obama's team put out a report that X number of jobs were created as a result of Y thing Obama did, the attack had to be on what kinds of jobs they were because the numbers were factual. When Trump puts out a report that X number of jobs were created as a result of Y thing Trump did, the actual numbers themselves are usually fabricated. IT'S MADDENING.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post

People did the same with previous administrations as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are polls finally correct now? Or will it just be this 1 poll?

Deleted
    LOL - so THAT is what was driving all the high numbers for Hillary! Those damn Russians! /shakesfist

Polls are bullshit. People that put any faith in them are easily duped.

- - - Updated - - -

Call me crazy but I don't think wikileaks is a Russia ploy...

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    LOL - so THAT is what was driving all the high numbers for Hillary! Those damn Russians! /shakesfist

The polls were accurate +/-2% as Hillary did win the popular vote. Some sites like 538.com did say we were lacking numbers in Michigan and Wisconsin putting them to close to call and those states did end up being the difference. The polls were fine. Please stop spreading misinformation.

This might be a bit much to ask for someone who doesn't seem willing to admit that the Russian had an effect on the election.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post

We're posting in a thread about Hillary which has been an overplayed narrative of Trump supporters. If you want to complain about projecting this is possibly the worst possible thread to do so. #butterymales

Also you're crazy, the Russians used WikiLeaks to publish hacked material in an attempt to make it look like the didn't do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    The polls were accurate +/-2% as Hillary did win the popular vote. Some sites like 538.com did say we were lacking numbers in Michigan and Wisconsin putting them to close to call and those states did end up being the difference. The polls were fine. Please stop spreading misinformation.
    LOL - quit thinking the popular vote has a fucking thing to do with how we elect our President.

The polls were a total fucking lie. That has been proven out time and again. You can bias a poll any way you like.

Anyone that believes polls are legitimate are easily duped.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2017-07-18 at 06:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL - quit thinking the popular vote has a fucking thing to do with how we elect our President.

The polls were a total fucking lie. That has been proven out time and again. You can bias a poll any way you like.

Unless it backs up your views, of course.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Unless it backs up your views, of course.
    This thread is about a poll that backs up Trump and I am a Trump supporter. Yet here I am saying the poll is bullshit (even though it "backs up my view".) LOL!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account

Once again, the polls were within the margin of error. Polls are simply a tool and not binding in any way. It's not our fault that you don't understand how they work.

It's also worth noting that Trump didn't shut up about the polls in the primary when they were in his favor. Only during the presidential campaign and after the election did he change his tune.

You really need to reconsider who the dupe is here.

Deleted
    No, I don't. It is pretty clear who that is - and it is not me.

"It's also worth noting that Trump didn't shut up about the polls in the primary when they were in his favor." So what? Am I Donald Trump? I don't couldn't care less that HE wouldn't shut up about them - that has no bearing on my life or my opinion. It is not "worth noting" at all

Once again, the polls were within the margin of error. Polls are simply a tool and not binding in any way. It's not our fault that you don't understand how they work.

It's also worth noting that Trump didn't shut up about the polls in the primary when they were in his favor. Only during the presidential campaign and after the election did he change his tune.

That would require said poster to have even a small amount of self awareness.

15+ Year Old Account

It drove the antipathy for Clinton during the race, and it is still being pushed as a means of deflection by even Trump himself. You are in denial of what exactly happened during the election.

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew Hillary was a lot more hated than was reported when Hillary won, hind sight LOL!

No she was hated because she is a woman who wouldn't apologize for having a vagina.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post

[IMG][/IMG]

Right, the largest cyber attack in human history by a foreign adversary and wikileaks had nothing to do with it. Again, another person in denial of the scale and scope of the attack against US institutions, businesses, and the dissemination of information.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is about a poll that backs up Trump and I am a Trump supporter. Yet here I am saying the poll is bullshit (even though it "backs up my view".) LOL!!!!!
    But see heres the thing:

You're lying