Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    You sound like Hillary. That fact is, nobody actually liked her, that's why she lost.

If no one liked her. What does that say of Trump who lost the popular vote?

Do you people think before you try to insult people or do you just spew whatever garbage comes to mind?

You sound like Hillary.
    cut me deep there mick.

That fact is, nobody actually liked her, that's why she lost.
    And I wonder why that happened? In actuality Hillary is nothing but a boring middle-of-the-road politician. She was demonized for 30 years as the worst possible person in politics.

But yeah I'm sure those two things have no correlation whatsoever.

She---and I'm not sure if you heard this for not---but she won nearly 3 million more votes than Trump did.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-18 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    If no one liked her. What does that say of Trump who lost the popular vote?

Do you people think before you try to insult people or do you just spew whatever garbage comes to mind?
    You think she got all of those votes from her engaging personality?

10+ Year Old Account

I think she got them because more people liked her over Trump.

no duh it was all those illegals obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    You ignore the fact that he is making a mockery of the position he holds. Not only is he shitting all over his position of leader of the free world, he is destroying the Republican Party and is rich legacy.
    Yeah well that is True and I learned that the hard way, because for the first time some hard line Republicans although few stood the fuck up and tried to stop this shit show, many swallowed their pride and loved their country and voted for Hillary too.

That's more than I could have imagined I would do.

But the truth is I get it, this guys going to get more people killed, his lunacy is no longer not only not funny, but he is actually hurting the Republican party but more important the country.

I was won of the first on Gen- OT because I took him seriously when others didn't. As I said you don't get violence at Ted Cruz rallies, you didn't have people literally demonstrating in the streets.

When Bush won in 2000 you didn't have concerns about him literally declaring war on the citizenry.

This isn't a normal situation, and the real threat Trump represents ok.

But the truth is he isn't going to be stopped, unless someone rises up to answer. It wont be Democrats unless they refocus and reorganize, and it sure as shit wont be The Green or Libertarian Party.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Well, we know where the votes for her came from, but since the States are cock-blocking Trump's Election Commission it may take a while.

Going to to be interesting to see how many votes the Democrats do NOT get in the next General Election after Trump's immigration policies have been in effect for 4 years

10+ Year Old Account
    You sound like Hillary. That fact is, nobody actually liked her, that's why she lost.
    Yeah but LIKING someone isn't why you vote for them, I voted for tons of people I didn't like, hell I might not like my Doctor, but I am sure as hell not going to replace him with Jessica Alba.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Guess you weren't paying attention during the primaries. There were quite a few stories on it.

Don't pay much attention to primaries no. Thats why I asked for a source. Though I don't think it's as big of a factor as your seem to be making it.

You're talking about 108k switching to Democrat and 151k switching to republican. With a difference of 43k?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    no duh it was all those illegals obviously.

You forgot inb4.

Well, we know where the votes for her came from, but since the States are cock-blocking Trump's Election Commission it may take a while.

Going to to be interesting to see how many votes the Democrats do NOT get in the next General Election after Trump's immigration policies have been in effect for 4 years
    See.... lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Which that in itself is fucking stupid, I don't like Ted Cruz, but he is fucking qualified, he actually knows how government works. Despite bullshit cracks about his wife or him being the Zodiac Killer.

That shit actually wasn't any funnier than Trump Crack about the only woman running during the primaries being ugly. She is a shit business women, why attack her looks?

You don't have to like Hillary to be sane enough to go, yep, she can do the 4 years and we will get someone else or vote her out.

Don't pay much attention to primaries no. Thats why I asked for a source. Though I don't think it's as big of a factor as your seem to be making it.

You're talking about 108k switching to Democrat and 151k switching to republican. With a difference of 43k?

- - - Updated - - -

You forgot inb4.

See.... lol
    Jesus its like clockwork. Do these people not realize illegal immigrants cannot actually vote? Or do they just ignore this fact since it shatters their entire narrative?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Which that in itself is fucking stupid, I don't like Ted Cruz, but he is fucking qualified, he actually knows how government works. Despite bullshit cracks about his wife or him being the Zodiac Killer.

That shit actually wasn't any funnier than Trump Crack about the only woman running during the primaries being ugly. She is a shit business women, why attack her looks?

You don't have to like Hillary to be sane enough to go, yep, she can do the 4 years and we will get someone else or vote her out.

I mean, I didn't like Hillary either, but would much rather her than donnie dump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Jesus its like clockwork. Do these people not realize illegal immigrants cannot actually vote? Or do they just ignore this fact since it shatters their entire narrative?

Alternative facts > facts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Yeah if only Clinton had the resources to counter the cyber attack of a hostile foreign country with complicity and duplicity of the domestic right wing bullshit disseminators. Why would you vote for Killary Klinton if she was the architect of a hollywood child sex ring, masterminded the murders of over 30 people, kept the Russian nuclear program online with Uranium sales, while also being diagnosed with a very debilitating mental condition?!?!!??!!?!?
    Meanwhile they vote for a man who's clearly suffering from narcissistic personality disorder and possibly the early symptoms of dementia or alzheimers.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    That's enough to get DJT the primary - in PA. My point was that people switched party affiliation just so they could vote Trump in the primary.

BTW - who won Pennsylvania in the General Election? I will give you a hint...it wasn't Hillary. And do you know how much Trump won by? 68k votes.

So what was that about "With a difference of 43k"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    For Hillary, it wasn't her emails, or the fact that she was just another corrupt suit ... it was the rigging of the DNC that turned me off to her the most.

But I voted Libertarian because fuck you.

FYI - Kasich was my man from teh beginning. I may of voted for Bernie if he didn't get screwed out.
    I prefered Bernie, and voted for Hillary most because: 1. She's better than Trump, 2. I prefer Democrat platforms to Republican platforms and 3. Merrick Garland deserved to at least get a confirmation vote and what was done to him was a total farce.

But I would not have been terribly upset if Kasich won. I might not like his platform or his party, but he's a man I could at least respect.

I cannot respect a total douchebag like Donald Trump.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    See.... lol
    Let me ask you a question, from a "logical" point of view....

Illegal immigrants break the law to come to the USA. They continue to break the law by living in the country illegally. They further break the law by obtaining false SSN's and working in the country illegally.

They send their children to school, get drivers licenses, buy cars, get credit cards, open bank accounts.... basically live the life of a typical American - especially in California. Yet they are doing that all when the fact remains that they are criminals.

So why, exactly, do you not think that they vote? Because it is against the law? LOL - they are fucking criminals already, you really think they have some moral compunction to NOT vote?

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I didn't like Hillary either, but would much rather her than donnie dump.
    I didn't like Hillary at first either, I mean I didn't hate her but she for sure had some real problems being too much a politicians and not enough of an authentic human being.

Especially my anger at how CNN and the rest treated Bernie and the DNC, but the fact is it wasn't so shocking to find like GOP not everybody likes one another.

However once Hillary won, I kept challenging myself to find more of a reason to vote for her than what I knew, otherwise I might have been just voting because she wasn't Donald Trump.

Her Resume has flaws, but they are the flaws that go along with anybody who's live a life as long and a career as distinguished. The woman has balls, she put up with a lot of shit that would break people.

Donald Trump on the other hand was basically a train wreck from hell forget his racism, forget his sexism forget any political shit. Donald Trump has basically lived a life that is pretty much filled with lying, stealing, and corruption.

You don't say the kind of shit like "If I wanted Mitt Romney would have got on his knees" unless you know, guess what he did know, and guess who was eating dinner with the same guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me ask you a question, from a "logical" point of view....

Illegal immigrants break the law to come to the USA. They continue to break the law by living in the country illegally. They further break the law by obtaining false SSN's and working in the country illegally.

They send their children to school, get drivers licenses, buy cars, get credit cards, open bank accounts.... basically live the life of a typical American - especially in California. Yet they are doing that all when the fact remains that they are criminals.

So why, exactly, do you not think that they vote? Because it is against the law? LOL - they are fucking criminals already, you really think they have some moral compunction to NOT vote?
    If they are so illegal why would it matter who is president to them?

Not to mention I need a source on millions of illegals getting all of or any of that.

I am not partisan - I pretty much dislike both parties (though I care for the Democrats even less than the Republicans)

I am Trump supporter, period.
    So that makes you a groupie instead of a partisan. Way to go!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    None of this is benificial to the status of the USA on the world stage and the sooner the USA wakes up to this the better.
    Fuck the world stage. It takes a LEADER to stand up to NATO and tell them to pay their fair share. It takes a LEADER to tell the signers of the Paris Accord to fuck off because it was such a bad deal for the USA. All you want is a pussy like Obama to capitulate to a bunch of Europeans. Fuck that - defend your god damn self. If Angela Merkel wants to single handily ruin her country, go right ahead. Sorry - you aren't doing that to the USA. The "world" can kiss my ass - I am tired of the USA subsidizing the world. America First - did you not hear that? And if you don't like it - too fucking bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention I need a source on millions of illegals getting all of or any of that.
    How about you do your own research for once?