Page 1 of 3
LastLast

How often do you wash your vehicle?

So how often do you wash your vehicle? Me personally I don't wash the outside because I drive a Jeep and Jeeps are supposed to be dirty. I do clean out the inside though once every couple of weeks.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Wash my feet every day mate

Car, 2-3 times a week. Motorcycle, at least once, more of it gets rained on, take home vehicle, once a week. Interior I do about once every 2 weeks.

Practically never, might be a different story when I get my Tesla.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Whenever it's dirty. It's parked inside and usually gets too dirty for my liking about every 2/3 rides. Depending on how often I use it, I might wash it every week or every fortnight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wash? Maybe once a year.

I keep the car clean inside, though. My car isn't a moving garbage bin.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Car, 2-3 times a week. Motorcycle, at least once, more of it gets rained on, take home vehicle, once a week. Interior I do about once every 2 weeks.
    Do you drive on dirt roads often? It's the only reason I could see a car getting dirty enough to wash several times a week.. And if you did drive on dirt roads, it's utterly pointless to try and keep it clean.

Our car is washed maybe every 3-4 month. The inside once a year.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So how often do you wash your vehicle? Me personally I don't wash the outside because I drive a Jeep and Jeeps are supposed to be dirty. I do clean out the inside though once every couple of weeks.
    I keep the inside pretty clean and armorall it every couple of months but I hardly wash it. My work has a gravel road, so there is really no point in washing it.

I probably wash it more in the winter than the summer just to get the salt off the car....

Every other gas change, so roughly twice a month. When I'm sitting in the car wash I run armor-all wipes on everything inside. As far as inside, like vacuuming and such....maybe 3 times a year or so.

Everytime its about to rain !

I wash every 2 weeks. Inside and outside

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't keep shit inside my car, so it's always nice on the inside. Sometimes it gets a little dusty so I give it a good wipe down about twice a year.

Outside is a different story though. I have extensive hail damage on the outside, so I've pretty much given up on taking car of the outside. I usually only wash it in the winter when the snow turns to slush and leaves a line of dirt on the car, or after a road trip.

When I get a car that's actually worth taking car of on the outside, that will change.

Literally never.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like every three weeks or so I'll wash the outside and vacuum the inside. Maybe sooner if its especially dirty

Just got a monthly pass to a car wash, 2 cars for 30 a month. So I go about every 3ish days. I only vacuum it and stuff about once a month, though.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Literally never.
    Unless you drive something of zero worth, you are really not doing you any favors by not keeping your car clean. Your lack will get damaged and the car is losing value as we speak.

the outside rarely ever. i clean the inside out every couple months.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Unless you drive something of zero worth, you are really not doing you any favors by not keeping your car clean. Your lack will get damaged and the car is losing value as we speak.
    Cars always lose value no matter what, so who cares unless the owner actually cares about it being clean?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Cars always lose value no matter what, so who cares unless the owner actually cares about it being clean?
    Maybe it's a German thing, but I can't see anyone buying a car that is dirty on the outside. It would imply that the owner didn't take care of it and I would suspect more issues with it.

A car is always losing worth, true. That's what I'd call a Binsenweisheit. But you can and should do everything necessary to avoid additional value loss. Unless you love burning money.

No need to go full cleaning enthusiast, but you can at the very least hose your car once per week to get the most annoying dirt and bird bombs away

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    All cars lose value. It loses value once you drive it off the lot. It being dirty doesn't affect that, unless it's causing damage to the paint and/top coat.
    Dirt always causes damage to the paint.

All cars lose value is just stupid truism. No need to even mention it.