Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Bring back my old be models!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Bring back my old be models!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

NEW MODELS SUCK. BLIZZARD SUCKS.
    You can still set the client to use the old models, idiot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kraner View Post
    You can still set the client to use the old models, idiot.
    You cant set the client to use the NE/BE old models, idoits. :facepalm: That options is broken now.

WoD new models are complete garbage. 7.3 changes towards BE new models are still pointless. I NEED MY OLD BE MODELS BACK. NEW MODELS SUCK.
    Just disable seeing new models and stop bitching already. They're never reverting the change for everyone, which is why they added the option.

If it's broken for you (it ain't for me), report and wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Glow effects on the PTR are currently glitched on a number of models and textures, so I wouldn't chalk this up to a "new model" for Blood Elves quite yet. There are some armors where the glowing portions of shoulders or other pieces of gear is offset several pixels, or blinking on and off at a furious clip. I'd wager the Blood Elves' eyes are suffering from the same issue.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Just disable seeing new models and stop bitching already. They're never reverting the change for everyone, which is why they added the option.

If it's broken for you (it ain't for me), report and wait.
    Nice meme.
    You are morons and idoits. That option in system config is broken for Blood elf and night elf now. Try it on your client.

Keep it civil please.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2017-07-19 at 06:55 PM.

Nice meme.
    You are morons and idoits. That option in system config is broken for Blood elf and night elf now. Try it on your client.
    The irony that you can't even spell "idiot" properly.

It will be fixed if it is indeed broken, and then you can bitch about how the old cardboard models are using new animations instead of singing your current song.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Glow effects on the PTR are currently glitched on a number of models and textures, so I wouldn't chalk this up to a "new model" for Blood Elves quite yet. There are some armors where the glowing portions of shoulders or other pieces of gear is offset several pixels, or blinking on and off at a furious clip. I'd wager the Blood Elves' eyes are suffering from the same issue.
    Yep, seems very much like a visual bug.

That being said, they're often hilariously slow in fixing such bugs, so it's a good thing if people can report these things en masse on the PTR.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard, as an imperialist scum, definitely never cares what people actually want.

Old NE/BE models removing and their suck class balancing are all proofs. BUFF MW = Make other healers unhappy = Lose Profit.

Blizzard: Game balance = lose profit!!

- - - Updated - - -

The irony that you can't even spell "idiot" properly.

It will be fixed if it is indeed broken, and then you can bitch about how the old cardboard models are using new animations instead of singing your current song.
    LOL. It is indeed broken. All old animations are removed. However, for NE/BE, they cant even toggle on their old models. New models did a very poor job and suck as cancer.

and here i am just wondering why you care about a glow in the eye.

Blizzard, as an imperialist scum, definitely never cares what people actually want.

Old NE/BE models removing and their suck class balancing are all proofs. BUFF MW = Make other healers unhappy = Lose Profit.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL. It is indeed broken. All old animations are removed. However, for NE/BE, they cant even toggle on their old models. New models did a very poor job and suck as cancer.
    Conspiracy theories are not allowed out here.

New models are amazing, they gave fresh life to the game, and were an important step forwards. ^^
    You don't like them? Sucks to be you I guess. Blizzard implementing them and keeping them is indeed a sign that they do very much care about what their customers want, within the frames of the game of course.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-07-19 at 03:07 PM.

Belf eyes glow like that when they channel a big spell like pyroblast don't thinks its meant to be like that all the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Conspiracy theories are not allowed out here.
    It is not conspiracy. Blizzard as a capitalist, only cares money and caters to the LCD. Higher phase of capitalists are imperialists. All capitalists did this. It is not even a secret.

They don't care game balancing and human needs. They care $$$.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, Old NE/BE models removing is also a perfect example to explain why WoW has lost so many subscribers during the years. They constantly hated and pissed off veterans. They removed everything what people love. Finally, people have to leave.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-07-19 at 03:18 PM.

It is not Conspiracy. Blizzard as a capitalist, only cares money and caters to the LCD. Higher phase of capitalists are imperialists. All capitalists did this. It is not even a secret.

They don't care game balancing and human needs. They care $$$.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, Old NE/BE models removing is also a perfect example to explain why WoW has lost so many subscribers during the years. They constantly hated and pissed off veterans. They removed everything what people love. Finally, people have to leave.
    "Blizzard made a change 98% of people aren't against, but I am. How dare they try to make their game appealing to the majority of people, so it continues to be a profitably investment of their time!"

Your argument makes no sense, because you make money by giving people something they want. They use their money as a vote for something.
    And it isn't true either. It's inefficient for Blizzard to keep the old models in the game. Now whenever they put in a new animation, they have to program it into both the new model and the obsolete model. They are doing twice the work, just to let the small number of people that can't handle changes continue to be able to use the old crappy models.

Calling them imperialists is also crazy. Imperialism is about aggressively expanding your reign through colonization and military force. Something that is hardly a policy tied to capitalists only. And definitely not Blizzard policy. At least, I have yet to see them annexing other MMO game studios to try and monopolize the industry by financial or military force.

It always bothered me that female Night Elves and Male Orcs were the only race/gender possibilites, that hold the bow in a way that let's you actually aim for shit.
    Good to see they are catching up on this on other races.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    "Blizzard made a change 98% of people aren't against, but I am. How dare they try to make their game appealing to the majority of people, so it continues to be a profitably investment of their time!"
    98% of people aren't against? Yeah. 50% of people have left due to remove of old models. So now you have an echo chamber filling with 98% of new model trolls.

Your argument makes no sense, because you make money by giving people something they want. They use their money as a vote for something.
    You argument is completely none sense since demand and supply is a wrong and pointless theory that explains nothing.

What people demand is controlled by the society. Game plays players and never players play game.

And it isn't true either. It's inefficient for Blizzard to keep the old models in the game. Now whenever they put in a new animation, they have to program it into both the new model and the obsolete model. They are doing twice the work, just to let the small number of people that can't handle changes continue to be able to use the old crappy models.
    Yeah. Buffing garbage specs/Making garbage specs more attractive are also waste of resources. Garbage specs players should eat shit. That is blizzard's logic.

Also, making new models and animations are waste of resources.
    Calling them imperialists is also crazy. Imperialism is about aggressively expanding your reign through colonization and military force. Something that is hardly a policy tied to capitalists only. And definitely not Blizzard policy. At least, I have yet to see them annexing other MMO game studios to try and monopolize the industry by financial or military force.
    Imperialism is a Marxist term in order to describe global capitalists. Blizzard IS an imperialist.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jku...2364D7C0D31D63

- - - Updated - - -

They always said they would retain the feeling of the old models, but they failed, and are now ignoring the issue, that's just not okay to me.
    Like this guy said in the forum:

Hey.

So.. interesting stuff happened recently.

Ziqo tweeted about old model option the other day: https://twitter.com/Ziqoftw/status/822038513998852098

I was going through the other threads on this and I noticed something..

but we're not allowed to talk about our preference when it comes to our very character models?

They did a favor. That thread was already ruined from the start, anyways, due to the excess of trolls. Apparently some forum users get annoyed by just seeing the phrase "Old character models are gone" in the list and come to disrupt it.

Among those trolls were actually blizzard employees, thats right, remember this thread? https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747265250
    This thread was locked at 26 pages with 190 upvotes, and we can't vote in locked threads.. I noticed it was downvoted to -10, then -20, and then back to 0.

Blizzard deleted the "part 3" threads, then downvoted part 2, and the first one by over 200 downvotes to try silence any new feedback on it and make GD act negatively whenever we'd reference an earlier thread on the subject. Shady stuff, isn't it?

Lore responded
    "investigating this myself - we have a rule to NEVER downvote posts" https://twitter.com/devolore/status/822153428012965890
    Never got a follow-up, so if you're reading this Lore, now's the chance..

Ornyx responded
    "Appreciate your concern, but we just were looking into this as well. Regardless, the threads were noted with a high popularity at the time we reported them. The change after-the-fact doesn't affect how the feedback is/was sent along."
    https://twitter.com/BretForbus/statu...49535002554368
    https://twitter.com/BretForbus/statu...49723918200836

As for the request we're asking for..
    "also have noted that we disagree with regression of our characters models. Something to think about for the future, perhaps. Again, thanks for the feedback - it's been noted. Have a good one. "

Lore didn't seem to understand what we had lost... https://twitter.com/devolore/status/822176292380360704
    https://twitter.com/devolore/status/822177163302432768
    https://twitter.com/devolore/status/822179985028878336

After getting linked comparison videos https://twitter.com/devolore/status/822185371106586625
    "this is helpful, thanks - think i understand a bit better now"
    Blizzard did shady stuff in order to mute people who love old models. That is how they controlled the community. That is also why forum is now filled with new model trolls. That is what I said : Game plays players never players play game.

Also like the WQGF drama:
    Why do WOW players change their attitudes so quickly towards a same thing?
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-07-19 at 03:59 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you have issues.

I don't think it is Blizzard never cares. It is just a simple case of Blizzard of not doing what you want. Guess what? They don't answer to you. You just have to live with that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    I think you have issues.

I don't think it is Blizzard never cares. It is just a simple case of Blizzard of not doing what you want. Guess what? They don't answer to you. You just have to live with that.
    Let me translate your words: Blizzard makes shit and I have to eat. Deal with it!

Also: BUFF MW = LOSE PROFIT!! DEAL WITH IT!!!!

Have to live with that? No. I choose to leave this game. bye. Enjoy your community filling with new model trolls!

One day Blizzard will remove things you love too. Enjoy a community constantly bashing you for "nostalgic". DEAL WITH IT!!

Specs Balance sucks because WE WANT $$$. DEAL WITH IT!!!!

They don't even care old models playerbase so would they care spec balancing? No.

Buff up specs = Make op specs players unhappy = op specs players unsub = Lose profit!!!
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-07-19 at 04:24 PM.

Let me translate your words: Blizzard makes shit and I have to eat. Deal with it!
    That is not a translation. That is how you interpreted my post. You can read it how you want, does not imply that is what I wrote.

Also: BUFF MW = LOSE PROFIT!! DEAL WITH IT!!!!

Have to live with that? No. I choose to leave this game. bye. Enjoy your community filling with new model trolls!
    So why are you still around?

One day Blizzard will remove things you love too. Enjoy a community constantly bashing you for "nostalgic". DEAL WITH IT!!
    I would not exactly describe you as being "nostalgic".

Specs Balance sucks because WE WANT $$$. DEAL WITH IT!!!!

They don't even care old models playerbase so would they care spec balancing? No.

Buff up specs = Make op specs players unhappy = op specs players unsub = Lose profit!!!
    As I said, you have some serious issues.

7+ Year Old Account
    FYI nelf/belf old model option isn't bugged. It was intentionally removed as the old models aren't compatible with DH animations.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FestiveBen View Post
    FYI nelf/belf old model option isn't bugged. It was intentionally removed as the old models aren't compatible with DH animations.
    Excuse. They should still enable old models for none-DH classes.

Also I have a video proving blizzard is just lying about this.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nter-old-model

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    That is not a translation. That is how you interpreted my post. You can read it how you want, does not imply that is what I wrote.

So why are you still around?

I would not exactly describe you as being "nostalgic".

As I said, you have some serious issues.
    Specs unbalance due to lose profit. Deal with it. it is Nostalgic.
    Remove old maps. nostalgic.
    Remove old APIs. nostalgic.
    Remove old models. nostalgic.
    Slow leveling. Nostalgic.
    Legendary system sucks. Nostalgic
    etc.

Nostalgic is just fanboys defend this game for no reason. Also how blizzard controls community. Also what IMPERIALIST is.

- - - Updated - - -

https://wowdev.wiki/DB/ChrRaces

Flags
    Flag
    Description
    0x1
    Not Playable
    0x2
    Bare Feet
    0x4
    CGUnit_C::CanCurrentFormMount ( return ( flags ^ 4 ) & 4; ), also: CMD.flags & 0x80.
    0x8
    Playable Races(without NightElf) and Vrykul(?)
    0x80
    (Legion(?)+) disallow low res model for demonhunter
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-07-19 at 05:10 PM.